Kerry???

Don Foreskeen

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2017
Whatever happened to "mash potato face" John Kerry? Did he ever get one of those peace medals that obama was giving away like candy?

Whatever happened to "mash potato face" John Kerry? Did he ever get one of those peace medals that obama was giving away like candy?
Aww...do you miss him?
I think the only person missing that horse faced turd is James Taylor. How sad his last big time concert was to placate a bunch of muslims.
I agree, thst was the biggest circus ever. He also forgot to use thst stupid reset button. Lmmfao!

Aww...do you miss him?
I think the only person missing that horse faced turd is James Taylor. How sad his last big time concert was to placate a bunch of muslims.
I agree, thst was the biggest circus ever. He also forgot to use thst stupid reset button. Lmmfao!
What a way to end a lifetime of music. Not completely unexpected since that's how liberalism ends for everyone. One big dumpster fire of failure and regret.

Aww...do you miss him?
What a way to end a lifetime of music. Not completely unexpected since that's how liberalism ends for everyone. One big dumpster fire of failure and regret.
AMEN!!

Forum List

Back