Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

I see dumbass liberals cheering, and like dumbasses, they do not realize that whoever is next will be no friend of theirs. It will be funny to see them whining when their gnat-like attention span fades as the next Speaker takes control.
control? lololol

Eight fools just contributed to the Communist Party of America. :puke:

Right? Gaetz is pissed because of the deal McCarthy made, but votes with Democrats while the majority (all but 8) back their fellow Republican...

Truth be told, McCarthy did give that little puppet the power to do this just so he could hold the gavel, and now Gaetz has shoved that gavel right up McCarthy's ass... What a shit show. They've made the party look like the Democrats...

You are one stupid little shit. Here is some advice, if you don't know what the fawk you are talking about, KEEP YOUR FLIPPIN MOUTH SHUT.

Leave you with a couple of quotes, starting with this one.

McCarthy told reporters. "And you know what? If I have to risk my job for standing up for the American public, I will do that."

Look, I don't like the man. I think he is an opportunistic prick. But that right there, well the man has honor, flippin HONOR. And from where I come from, that goes a long damn way. Sorry it isn't like that in your neck of the woods. And standing up for the American people, I thought that was their fawking job.

"We should never have been in this position in the first place. Just a few months ago, Speaker McCarthy and I reached a budget agreement to avoid precisely this type of manufactured crisis," Biden said in a statement after the vote. "House Republicans tried to walk away from that deal by demanding drastic cuts that would have been devastating for millions of Americans. They failed."

What is it with these dipshit Congressional Magatards? Gaetz, Boebert, MTG, Bishop from North Carolina. Evidently, they have came to the conclusion that their constituents have an average IQ of 70. Pretty sure you fit right in. Look, I understand all about bread and circus, but at this point, it is all circus and no damn bread.
Pfffft....Like McCarthy hasn't lied to your face before?

Forum List

Back