Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

I don't think you read your posts before posting them. Are you saying that.. well, again, I am not well educated on exactly how
Congress does things, but in any case, are you saying that the CR was not about cutting anything that was done in (or after) 2008 bills?

I mean, I just don't know what you're saying
He doesn't either...

He is very emotional

I don't think you read your posts before posting them. Are you saying that.. well, again, I am not well educated on exactly how
Congress does things, but in any case, are you saying that the CR was not about cutting anything that was done in (or after) 2008 bills?

I mean, I just don't know what you're saying

I am no EXPERT but Continuing Resolution means they just keep spending same as last time over and over? Omnibus is additional spending?

They have been running the Continuing Resolution "GAME" since Obiden 1.0. Enough already!

I don't watch any news but maybe a line here and there from here or GP headlines. I saw it somewhere.

GOP Rep. Steve Scalise (La.) has invited former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman Donna Brazile to be his guest to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday.

“I thought it would be a good show of unity,” Scalise told The Advocate. “It’s important we all focus on trying to bring the country back together. We all need to play a role in trying to achieve that.”

That's BAD

There is no unity between Satan and God

unless Satan sees some advantage to pretending to be on the same page w/ God.. you know.. like dimrats always invoke the US Constitution when doing so serves their sick agenda (or they think it might anyhow)

He doesn't either...

He is very emotional

But seldom wrong. When I am I will admit it. I am emotional as I don't have time here. I am working. I don't have time to educate you LW DemWitted loons that want to clog the board with BS...trolling or flat out lies and ommisions.

I see dumbass liberals cheering, and like dumbasses, they do not realize that whoever is next will be no friend of theirs. It will be funny to see them whining when their gnat-like attention span fades as the next Speaker takes control.

Lunatic alert. Buffon posting above ^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeah. you, you dumb OX.
Again, that’s why Republicans voted to oust McCarthy, he interfered with the right’s desire to shut down the government for purely partisan reasons: to create more chaos, to wreck the economy, and lie about it being President Biden’s ‘fault’ – having nothing to do with ‘concern’ over government spending and debt.

I see dumbass liberals cheering, and like dumbasses, they do not realize that whoever is next will be no friend of theirs. It will be funny to see them whining when their gnat-like attention span fades as the next Speaker takes control.
I wonder if Comer would be a good speaker?

He's certainly a good fact-finder LOL

Brazile said she had reached out several weeks ago to see if Scalise would invite her to the event. According to the former DNC chairwoman, she and Scalise have been friends for a long time, having maintained good relationships with Republican officials throughout her career.

“I’m so honored to be a part of this history,” said Brazile with regard to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris’s historic role as the first female, African American and Asian American person to hold the office.

“The theme of this occasion is America United, and together we will witness the peaceful transfer of power,” she added.

As would be expected, Brazile told The Advocate she strongly opposed Scalise’s decision to vote against certifying the election results but said she and the congressman knew how to put aside their differences.

“Democrats have a slim majority. In order to get anything done, we still have to reach across the aisle, not only on behalf of my beloved home state but also my country. We know each other. We respect each other. We’re both proud grads of LSU,” said Brazile. “We talk sports. We talk family. We never let politics get in the way of checking in with each other. I’m so honored to

***right. then came 51 EO with Roy Blunt and other RINO hovering around smiling. IT is a WAR. They took over the office thru Fraud and then opened the border & killed US Oil.

Brazile said she had reached out several weeks ago to see if Scalise would invite her to the event. According to the former DNC chairwoman, she and Scalise have been friends for a long time, having maintained good relationships with Republican officials throughout her career.

“I’m so honored to be a part of this history,” said Brazile with regard to Vice President-elect Kamala Harris’s historic role as the first female, African American and Asian American person to hold the office.

“The theme of this occasion is America United, and together we will witness the peaceful transfer of power,” she added.

As would be expected, Brazile told The Advocate she strongly opposed Scalise’s decision to vote against certifying the election results but said she and the congressman knew how to put aside their differences.

“Democrats have a slim majority. In order to get anything done, we still have to reach across the aisle, not only on behalf of my beloved home state but also my country. We know each other. We respect each other. We’re both proud grads of LSU,” said Brazile. “We talk sports. We talk family. We never let politics get in the way of checking in with each other. I’m so honored to

***right. then came 51 EO with Roy Blunt and other RINO hovering around smiling. IT is a WAR. They took over the office thru Fraud and then opened the border & killed US Oil.

thanks for this info. I cant stand Brazile but I can't stand any lib

Actually Bill Maher isn't the worst dim you could find.. Still, he says idiotic things RE Trump and etc...

When will Rs realize : You can't make nice with the devil?! I mean, sometimes you have to "work with" dims but.... sigh...

I have to confess: I don't know what the answer is on that one... "Working with" sometimes looks like colluding... is all I can say.. but the dims are not going away any time soon

I'm scared.

How long will it be before we can take billions more from our citizens and send it to the ukraine money laundering operation? What's going to happen if we need to rename Building A to Building B? More delays?

Anybody check with the CBO - what's 10% of 200 Billion? Can the stuttering fuck get a loan against it? Will he have to liquidate a mansion? What's Hunted gonna do for crack and underaged hookers?

Scary times.

Forum List

Back