Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

thanks for this info. I cant stand Brazile but I can't stand any lib

Actually Bill Maher isn't the worst dim you could find.. Still, he says idiotic things RE Trump and etc...

When will Rs realize : You can't make nice with the devil?! I mean, sometimes you have to "work with" dims but.... sigh...

I have to confess: I don't know what the answer is on that one... "Working with" sometimes looks like colluding... is all I can say.. but the dims are not going away any time soon
You folks are like children emotionally

Democrats let McCarthy get the boot after he lied about them Sunday on Face the Nation.

Republicans continue to prove they are unfit to govern.

Turn on the TV this is funny as chit. The major media is having a cow. Should have been a routine vote, corrupt business as usual. So the Capitol switchboards must have lit up like a Christmas tree with the People screaming dump that RINO asshole McCarthy. This is what happens when the people awaken. Biden on suicide watch. Now he WILL be impeached, and no more goodies for Ukraine. ALL RINOS ON NOTICE. :auiqs.jpg:

Its a real Dem shitshow isnt it ?

Turn on the TV this is funny as chit. The major media is having a cow. Should have been a routine vote, corrupt business as usual. So the Capitol switchboards must have lit up like a Christmas tree with the People screaming dump that RINO asshole McCarthy. This is what happens when the people awaken. Biden on suicide watch. Now he WILL be impeached, and no more goodies for Ukraine. ALL RINOS ON NOTICE. :auiqs.jpg:

The people have awakened?

Seriously, most people do slow down to rubber neck a car accident. Doesn’t mean they want to be in one.

1696375434122.png

Well....it's done. He's gone.

He could get back in, if he negotiates in good faith with the Democrats. Gaetz wouldn’t have won without Dem support. Strange bedfellows indeed! Maybe, if we can get real governance instead of an impeachment inquiry, he can keep his job another 15 months. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back