Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

If you succeed in nominating Trump he will drag the entire Republican ticket down and you will lose the House. You barely have a majority now.
Um no , The things I mentioned will give us control of Congress & The WH
Of course, and it was easy. Those Republicans who wanted McCarthy booted simply used the Democrats as mules to carry the vote. You know damned well just about every Democrat would have voted him out.

That was pretty slick trick on the Republican's part. :laughing0301:
for once the Democommies became useful Idiots for Conservatives

McCarthy lied and decided to hop in bed with the filthy lefties. He had it coming.
Regardless of whether he had it coming, and that is debatable, the way it was done was wrong. It is the infighting and single issue mentality that is likely to cost us everything next year.

Of course, and it was easy. Those Republicans who wanted McCarthy booted simply used the Democrats as mules to carry the vote. You know damned well just about every Democrat would have voted him out. McCarthy had it coming, though. He gave the Dems too many concessions with the continuing resolution. They deserve of concessions and no quarter should be given.

You have to admit, that was pretty slick trick on the small handful of MAGA Republican's part. :laughing0301:

McCarthy signed up for it.

Well if they are not doing anything they are not spending our money so that's a good thing.....It could very well be the death knell for further Ukeland spending too....Another good thing....The bill is well past 1K a US household now and all that there is to show for it is laundered dem money and fat neocon PACs.
I don't disagree with that. But to use Democrats to remove a Speaker that 94% of elected Republican representatives supported is like using the KKK to remove a black person from office. There is no way to justify it and no good will come from it.

I don't disagree with that. But to use Democrats to remove a Speaker that 94% of elected Republican representatives supported is like using the KKK to remove a black person from office. There is no way to justify it and no good will come from it.

That depends on who the next House Speaker will be. No guts, no glory, and omelets are only made by cracking some eggs, ya know.

The Corrupt Democrat Party's greedy spending is what caused this inflation crisis.

bidendemocratinflationcrisisjfjfjf,.jpg

I don't think your bizarre fantasy world exists.

What's "bizarre" about it? The GOP still hold a majority in the House, so you know damned well the next House Speaker isn't going to be that asshole Negro Hakeeeeeem Jeffries.

I hope they nominate the most extreme right-wing MAGA representative they can come up with, to stop you fuckers dead in your tracks. Another Continuing Resolution? Fuck that. Funding for the Ukraine War? Fuck that too. Funding for Biden's "climate change" bullshit? Fuck that too.

The name of the game now is called "cock-blocking", and you dickheads are the ones who are going to get your cocks blocked. You little free-spending circle-jerk has come to an end, bro.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back