Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

When someone bitches about how someone else is cooking the soup, they usually end up getting the apron. Loud mouth, bomb throwing Gaetz should be forced to take the job. I know he says he doesn't want it, so he should have kept his mouth shut. My boss expects you to bring him a solution when you bring him a problem and YOU are the person who gets to implement it. Gaetz is a pompous ass who is going to end up costing us the house....but at least he gets to be all happy and smug that he got someone removed.

There are rumors started by some Dem operatives on social media that Cheney is working with Dems to be the next Speaker. Sounds like some political reverse psychology but who knows? If the next Speaker doesn't push hard on your border than he/she is a waste of space IMO.

Let's put Tom Hanks in there!

Vermin Supreme!!!

20230929_154924.jpg

No dummy, I agree with the American people who are fed up with Washington's out of control borrowing and spending. FFS Trump has nothing to do with this thread, get lost clown.
I am not getting lost.
Trump increased the debt by more than any one term President so you must not be a Trump supporter.
I apologize.

There are rumors started by some Dem operatives on social media that Cheney is working with Dems to be the next Speaker. Sounds like some political reverse psychology but who knows? If the next Speaker doesn't push hard on your border than he/she is a waste of space IMO.
There is no one that will be placed as Speaker who will do anything about the border or the massive spending.

It is what it is.

The government has zero legitimacy.

You don't have to be a member of the house to be speaker of the house. Could happen.
Maybe Hunter Biden.

Forum List

Back