Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

You people want to 'Burn the House down!'

No different than ANTIFA
Bullshit. What I want is for the House to actually work. With guys like McCarthy at the Speakership post, ot wasn’t working and never could have.

So, not at all like your pals in Antifa.

Last edited:
McCarthy is a supporter of Ukraine. Getting him out of office was right…,All those politicians wearing a Ukrainian flag are con artists. Why not put up a flag of Ethiopia, Palestine, the democratic republic of the Congo?? support people there. Total con jobs …. How gullible the minority of Americans that support Ukraine are.

Give the speaker ship to Margie Green, or Matt Gaetz… I know they are not Extremists. Do you want an extremist? look at the Democrat politicians that believe white homeless folks are privileged. What an upside down world Ukraine/Biden supporters live in.

Bullshit. What I want is for the Hiuse to actually work. With guys like McCarthy at the Speakership post, ot wasn’t working and never could have.

Is the problem the coach, McCathy, or the team, house Republicans.
I say it is a team problem.

Bullshit. What I want is for the Hiuse to actually work. With guys like McCarthy at the Speakership post, ot wasn’t working and never could have.

You may, but the Magatoids want to Burn Down the House.

Very much like ANTIFA

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Thursday dubbed the House Freedom Caucus the “burn-it-all-down caucus,” a swipe at the conservative group that ousted her from its ranks over the summer.

“I’m not a member of the burn-it-all-down caucus anymore,” Greene told reporters. “I’m a greatly, very happily a free agent and I want to do my job here.”

You’re another scumbag who presumed guilt regardless of any and all contrary evidence.

I say it’s high time someone stepped up like Gaetz just did.

Adios McCarthy. A vacant Speakership position is better for America than McCarthy’s pathetic kowtowing to the Dims.
McCarthy honored the agreement that was made a couple of months ago when we avoided a government shutdown, PERIOD. That is what honorable people do. The Republican caucus is plagued with some real dumbasses that have no interest in doing their jobs and actually governing, instead just looking for their next tweet to fire up the ignorant masses that support them.

McCarthy promised that he would not give away the store but the minute he had power he kissed the ass of the big spending Democrats.

The only thing as bad as a Democrat is a RINO that goes along with Democrat big spending and debt.

Matt Gaetz is an American hero for leading a group that at least served notice that being Democrat Light in not acceptable.

The scary thing is that our Republic is so close to fiscal destruction that only a small handful of Patriots are preventing that from happening.
McCarthy gave away the store to get elected speaker.
Matt Gaetz is one of the best things to happen for the Democrats.

Well....it's done. He's gone.

The WEF/Democrats are at war with America and McCarthy thought he could collude with them. The WEF/Democrats want to burn America down and spit on its ashes 1000 times. McCarthy gets a deal where they only spit on the ashes 100 times and thinks it's a victory.

Well....it's done. He's gone.

McCarthy teamed up with the Democrats to vote the Continuing Resolution through.

Now Matt Gaetz has used the same tactic to vacate his chair.

Seems like poetic justice to me.

Seems like Gaitz has set the stage for an antiwar movement within the party.

It won't be immediately spoken of such on account of the stigma invented by the state's hate Russia/Putin propagandists, so look to the fight being brought by Gaitz's side on 'spending' and associated issues that have to be killing America's soldiers and/or little girls, or .....................

Hey Roosevelt, who switched the light on in your head?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back