Kevin McCarthy Booted Out Of Speakership For Colluding With Democrats

Let the clown show reboot. A giant gift to the news media talking heads.

McCarthy promised that he would not give away the store but the minute he had power he kissed the ass of the big spending Democrats.

The only thing as bad as a Democrat is a RINO that goes along with Democrat big spending and debt.

Matt Gaetz is an American hero for leading a group that at least served notice that being Democrat Light in not acceptable.

The scary thing is that our Republic is so close to fiscal destruction that only a small handful of Patriots are preventing that from happening.

McCarthy voted out as Speaker of the House​

A more deserving p.o.s. has never served.

Elect a clown; you get a circus.

The Democrats look like a well oiled machine by comparison.

1696367374798.png

My how things have changed. I guess that is to be expected when many of the GOP party members think that government shouldn’t exist.

Are you day drinking again? You are already lost fool, find the right thread. :itsok:
So you don't disagree that you can't support Trump if reducing the debt is your main goal.

It makes sense. I will not argue with you.

Wonder if he'll now run for Speaker again?
Who else can garner a majority of GOP votes?

They should nominate Trump.

Last edited:
Never.

He only did this to impress high school girls.
You’re another scumbag who presumed guilt regardless of any and all contrary evidence.

I say it’s high time someone stepped up like Gaetz just did.

Adios McCarthy. A vacant Speakership position is better for America than McCarthy’s pathetic kowtowing to the Dims.

When someone bitches about how someone else is cooking the soup, they usually end up getting the apron. Loud mouth, bomb throwing Gaetz should be forced to take the job. I know he says he doesn't want it, so he should have kept his mouth shut. My boss expects you to bring him a solution when you bring him a problem and YOU are the person who gets to implement it. Gaetz is a pompous ass who is going to end up costing us the house....but at least he gets to be all happy and smug that he got someone removed.
Rumor's around NW Florida is he going to run for Governor next year. His daddy who had to leave as state legislature due to term limits is running again for state senator in district 1 which is also mattie's congressional district 6. I guess he needs daddy up in the state again to get him elected as governor of Florida if he does run. Family is corrupt as shit.

Wonder if he'll now run for Speaker again?
Who else can garner a majority of GOP votes?

The should nominate Trump.
Democrats should all get behind AOC, just for shits and giggles. The dysfunctional Republicans will never get behind another candidate. This Republican caucus is a damn train wreck.

Forum List

Back