Kevin McCarthy: The GOP is just getting started on investigations on Afghan withdrawal, DOJ calling parents terrorists, origins of Covid

What is the difference between McCarthy and Dykey Nancy?

Very very little
Nancy knows what she is doing and operates and controls with the discipline of a mother! :eek:

Kevin is a weak, flip flopping, weasel, with no backbone, or sense of right, from wrong imho!

Nancy knows what she is doing and operates and controls with the discipline of a mother! :eek:

Kevin is a weak, flip flopping, weasel, with no backbone, or sense of right, from wrong imho!

Lol

Your concern for truth is absolute zero

You cannot even admit what you have known for decades, that Nancy is dyke and Paul is gay.

Is dePape MAGA?

Lol

What is the difference between McCarthy and Dykey Nancy?

Very very little
There does seem to be an uncomfortable similarity in some ways

We'll, I'll wait to complain, till he does something worth complaining about.

It is not easy to be Republican. They are not as agreeable to give out free things. People are suffering now because the free things have ph uked with the fiat currency. These men and women though wanted to be politicians. If McCarthy does the RINO act, then we are further done. He is being pushed by the elites if this happens.

There does seem to be an uncomfortable similarity in some ways

We'll, I'll wait to complain, till he does something worth complaining about.

There is a direct and immediate path to getting rid of both Wray and Garland.

Immediate house subpoenas of all things

UnderwearGate

They charged dePape with attempted kidnapping.

They should both be forced to resign because they both know that charge is politicized hate hoax bullshit.

Wanna bet McCarthy shows ZERO interest??

There is a direct and immediate path to getting rid of both Wray and Garland.

Immediate house subpoenas of all things

UnderwearGate

They charged dePape with attempted kidnapping.

They should both be forced to resign because they both know that charge is politicized hate hoax bullshit.

Wanna bet McCarthy shows ZERO interest??
Agree!

The subpoenas should start flying immediately.

The sooner the better.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Agree!

The subpoenas should start flying immediately.

The sooner the better.

Do you think McCarthy knows Nancy is a dyke?

Of course he does

And he has remained SILENT

He is a fucking disaster, on the same team

Sure. You were nice to me today, and I'm in a good mood (my flu seems to be going away), so here you go - a specific

I treat people how they treat me. I am glad your flu is getting better, it is going to be a nasty flu season

And the answer is in your link...

• Alaska has a robust and successful registration process. Anyone who applies for a Permanent Fund dividend — and in Alaska, that’s almost everyone — is automatically registered to vote unless they’re ineligible or opt out.

• Between 1990 and 2019, Alaska had the highest gross migration rate of any state, and the state continues to stay at or near the top of the list for mobility.

State law allows people to stay registered when they move away, as long as they have an “intent of returning” to Alaska and don’t register to vote anywhere else.

• The Permanent Fund dividend provides a big incentive to keep that intent to return.

Is there any indication there has been any funny business going on in Alaska with their elections?

"It's true that Wisconsin's voter rolls include about 120,000 voters who are listed as having registered more than a century ago. But it's the result of a records merge explained on the website of state election officials – not evidence of election fraud or any other wrongdoing"

:p

In other words, it's not wrong, it's legitimately wrong! :p :p :p

This one is old news. Used to be the local election officials filled out the paperwork how ever they liked and some did not ask for DOB or put down the date of registration. Thus the state had two choice when they consolidated all the list, either kick all those people off the rolls or put in a default date.

Rs got shellacked on their RED WAVE TSUNAMI predictions, most Americans are sick of the division, big lie, politics...!!!! God Bess America!

You go for it, McCarthy.... See ya, in 2024!

We're sick of the liberal lies. It's time for Joe and the gang to be held to account for their actions. Multiple impeachments possibly. If McCarthy doesn't open proceedings, he and his majority will be gone in 2024.

Lol

UnderwearGate

So you have nothing. Come on, you should have some evidence that Nancy is gay, lets see it.

Still claim dePape is MAGA?

I have never made a claim about him at all. It is a story I could not care less about. Unlike you I am not obsessed with gay sex.

Yes you are, you cannot support a single claim you made on here, thus you are nothing but a liar that is obsessed with gay sex

So you have nothing. Come on, you should have some evidence that Nancy is gay, lets see it.

I have never made a claim about him at all. It is a story I could not care less about. Unlike you I am not obsessed with gay sex.

Yes you are, you cannot support a single claim you made on here, thus you are nothing but a liar that is obsessed with gay sex

Lie - your side says dePape is MAGA
Truth - dePape is nudist Green illegal BLM gay coke whore pals of gay dem state senator

Why does your side lie about that?

Paul and Nancy live on opposite coasts and are never together after midnight - why?

The claim is dePape broke in to get Nancy.

The truth is SFPD let dePape in to gay off and do coke with Paul.

Why lie about it?

Why fear investigation into it?

Lie - your side says dePape is MAGA

Find a post of me saying that. I will be happy to wait. Otherwise you are just lying, again

Paul and Nancy live on opposite coasts and are never together after midnight - why?

Evidence they are NEVER together after midnight, thanks I will wait.

Find a post of me saying that. I will be happy to wait. Otherwise you are just lying, again

Evidence they are NEVER together after midnight, thanks I will wait.

Do you have any concern we the American people are not getting the full truth about

UnderwearGate?

NBC just completely pulled its story on

UnderwearGate 3.0

Because it revealed Paul and dePape are friends who know each other...

Story reported
Story pulled

Why?

You support democrats lying to Americans

Do you have any concern we the American people are not getting the full truth about

UnderwearGate?

None whatsoever. It is so far down my list of things to care about that it is actually not on my list at all.

So, how about that evidence of Nancy being gay, you made the claim, now back it up

Forum List

Back