Kevin McCarthy: The GOP is just getting started on investigations on Afghan withdrawal, DOJ calling parents terrorists, origins of Covid

The voters who registered to vote prior to 2002, when date of birth was added to their state election system, have all been given that designated birth date.

What kind of dumbfuckery do you think this can cause?
Well... first thing is... what does this story actually tell us?

It tells us that, prior to 2002, the state of Wisconsin did not keep the date of registration along with all the other registration information

They kept the person"s name, their address, their age, and everything else - but not the registration date.

Do you believe that?

Do you really think Wisconsin election officials were that clueless, prior to 2002?

We're saying that for 100 YEARS, between 1918 and 2002, they didn't retain registration dates?

Hm... and if so, are there ANY other states that are in this same predicament?

it will give out to sympathy for Joe Biden, who is now the pres.

The Washington Post reports federal agents believe they have sufficient evidence to charge the president’s son in two areas: tax crimes and making a false statement regarding a gun purchase.

You have better hurry!! Sympathy for Joe Biden no matter who indicts him.

You have a deeply unpopular, yet deluded and megalomaniac president (look that word up) who now believes he has a MANDATE.

This will be beautiful. I love it. He already said "he has ways" of getting to Elon Musk. Of course, you being Penny, you probably love this. See my signature.

It tells us that, prior to 2002, the state of Wisconsin did not keep the date of registration along with all the other registration information

They kept the person"s name, their address, their age, and everything else - but not the registration date.

Do you believe that?

Do you really think Wisconsin election officials were that clueless, prior to 2002?

We're saying that for 100 YEARS, between 1918 and 2002, they didn't retain registration dates?

In those situations where a municipality’s legacy system did not track a voter’s date of birth or initial date of registration, a default date for either of those was entered into the SVRS for that voter as these were required fields moving forward from 2006. The default date of birth is 1/1/1900 and the default date of registration is 1/1/1918. See FAQ on other data conversion questions regarding phone numbers found here: https://elections.wi.gov/node/7514

Rs got shellacked on their RED WAVE TSUNAMI predictions, most Americans are sick of the division, big lie, politics...!!!! God Bess America!

You go for it, McCarthy.... See ya, in 2024!
It is being reported in Demographics that 68% of single women voted for their sugar daddy government.

In those situations where a municipality’s legacy system did not track a voter’s date of birth or initial date of registration, a default date for either of those was entered into the SVRS for that voter as these were required fields moving forward from 2006. The default date of birth is 1/1/1900 and the default date of registration is 1/1/1918. See FAQ on other data conversion questions regarding phone numbers found here: https://elections.wi.gov/node/7514

Hm. 1918. Doesn't sound like a Unix system. Doesn't even sound like a mainframe.

Very good Penny, you're not fast but you're accurate. "Default" dates.

So, let's play the tape all the way through.

What do you think would happen in, say, California, if someone showed up on election day and their registration said they were 100 but their driver's license said they were 50?

How is an election official in Wisconsin, supposed to verify that the person voting is actually the person who registered?

In CA, what would happen is, the person would be given a provisional ballot, and wouldn't be allowed to vote any other way, but then more bad things would happen on the back end.

In Wisconsin though, the worker has to say "oh, you're the default, you must be okay".

Hm. 1918. Doesn't sound like a Unix system. Doesn't even sound like a mainframe.

Very good Penny, you're not fast but you're accurate. "Default" dates.

So, let's play the tape all the way through.

What do you think would happen in, say, California, if someone showed up on election day and their registration said they were 100 but their driver's license said they were 50?

How is an election official in Wisconsin, supposed to verify that the person voting is actually the person who registered?

In CA, what would happen is, the person would be given a provisional ballot, and wouldn't be allowed to vote any other way, but then more bad things would happen on the back end.

In Wisconsin though, the worker has to say "oh, you're the default, you must be okay".
I'm sure it the same wherever states had people over 100.

Oh honey. The division is just getting started.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
Sue, your dreams and fantasies, are yours to deal with...they mean nothing to me, and won't affect me! Your threats and fantasies do not scare me!

My neighbors are both conservatives and liberals, and we all get along fine, and have each others backs in my neck of the woods!

You were way wrong on your red wave, as I Told You that you were... it wasn't even a ripple, as I thought it could be.

The country doesn't agree with you Sue.... It's not ready for your civil war, or nasty threats of vengeance....

The good Lord says, "Vengeance, is mine!"

maybe you should consider curbing your vitriol and vengeance fantasies as most adults learn to do when living in a society..... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the withdrawal from Afghanistan shouldn't be investigated it was f***** u* so badly that there has to have been at least some kind of gross negligence.

But I am 100% sure that the republicans If they do start an investigation will ignore the fact that Donald Trump was the one who set the withdrawal and motion by making a background deal with the taliban in the first place. That is something that should definitely be investigated as well whether or not Donald Trump gotten anything from the taliban and return for making that deal. A deal that specifically excluded any input from the Afghan government Or any of our other allies in Afghanistan and Took the taliban at their word that they would not overthrow the government which was completely b******* from the start.

We all know that republicans will Try to blame the entire thing on Biden and probably try to claim that the agreement to pull out was never made under trump to begin with.

Sue, your dreams and fantasies, are yours to deal with...they mean nothing to me, and won't affect me! Your threats and fantasies do not scare me!

My neighbors are both conservatives and liberals, and we all get along fine, and have each others backs in my neck of the woods!

You were way wrong on your red wave, as I Told You that you were... it wasn't even a ripple, as I thought it could be.

The country doesn't agree with you Sue.... It's not ready for your civil war, or nasty threats of vengeance....

The good Lord says, "Vengeance, is mine!"

maybe you should consider curbing your vitriol and vengeance fantasies as most adults learn to do when living in a society..... :rolleyes:

You might live peaceably with your neighbors. So do I.

If you think our politicians have been peaceable, or can be, or will be....I can't even imagine what "neck of the woods" you live in.

For too long, yours have been ruthless, cheating, lying, scheming scumbags.

Our turn.

You will hate it.

I doubt that any of these people were actually over 100.

I suspect that most of them were actually dead. With a few possible exceptions
most were simply over 20 years old and had registered to vote, prior to 2002, which was when
election officials began entering birth dates in to their registration system of those registering, and those prior to 2002 that had previously not supplied their birth date to the election office....

Is what the article said?

You might live peaceably with your neighbors. So do I.

If you think our politicians have been peaceable, or can be, or will be....I can't even imagine what "neck of the woods" you live in.

For too long, yours have been ruthless, cheating, lying, scheming scumbags.

Our turn.

You will hate it.
Your side, has been the lying, cheating, scumbags, all along sue! Open your eyes! :p

Your side, has been the lying, cheating, scumbags, all along sue! Open your eyes! :p

See? Political divisions that cannot be overcome. We are not here now to "reach across the aisle" and "work together".

Your game.

Your rules.

Now, we will just use raw political power. We used it when we began sending illegals to, say, Martha's Vineyard.

Expect so much more.

Do you believe that?

It wasn't a registration date? It was a birth date, no?

most were simply over 20 years old and had registered to vote, prior to 2002, which was when
election officials began entering birth dates in to their registration system of those registering, and those prior to 2002 that had previously not supplied their birth date to the election office....

Is what the article said?
Not the birth date, the registration date.

This has to do with purging the voter rolls and keeping them clean, when either someone dies, or moves out of state, or even moves to a different precinct.

See? Political divisions that cannot be overcome. We are not here now to "reach across the aisle" and "work together".

Your game.

Your rules.

Now, we will just use raw political power. We used it when we began sending illegals to, say, Martha's Vineyard.

Expect so much more.
They can be overcome, by us voting. This election is a perfect example!

If you had gotten your red wave, your perceived grievances would have been consoled.

Voting is the answer....

Not the birth date, the registration date.

This has to do with purging the voter rolls and keeping them clean, when either someone dies, or moves out of state, or even moves to a different precinct.
Ohhhhhhhhhh....ok.....

thanks!

Ohhhhhhhhhh....ok.....

thanks!

There are so many scams, we had one out here where a woman was getting lists of patients in nursing homes and then going to their home addresses and stealing their mail. Election fraud is a relatively minor offense legally, but mail fraud is HUGE, stealing someone's mail is a federal rap that'll get you 10-20.

There are so many scams, we had one out here where a woman was getting lists of patients in nursing homes and then going to their home addresses and stealing their mail. Election fraud is a relatively minor offense legally, but mail fraud is HUGE, stealing someone's mail is a federal rap that'll get you 10-20.
the best thing in the world is when the individual cheaters get caught, and it is publicized, that the system caught them!

Forum List

Back