Kevin McCarthy: The GOP is just getting started on investigations on Afghan withdrawal, DOJ calling parents terrorists, origins of Covid

None whatsoever. It is so far down my list of things to care about that it is actually not on my list at all.

So, how about that evidence of Nancy being gay, you made the claim, now back it up

None whatsoever

Is a good summary of your concern for

Truth
Justice
America
Free and fair elections

None whatsoever

Is a good summary of your concern for

It is a good summary of my concerns about the sex lives of anyone but me.

I cannot find it in me to be as obsessed as you are with them.

I am far more worried about how my Gators will do tomorrow or whether to sell the stock I bought when it was low since i am not sure how long the current bull run will last

It is a good summary of my concerns about the sex lives of anyone but me.

I cannot find it in me to be as obsessed as you are with them.

I am far more worried about how my Gators will do tomorrow or whether to sell the stock I bought when it was low since i am not sure how long the current bull run will last

UnderwearGate is not just about Nancy lying for decades about who she is and what she does and having a fraud faux marriage to deceive.

UnderwearGate is now about the credibility of all who have endlessly hate hoaxed 1/6

Wray
Garland
Capitol police
Dykey Nancy

They all lied about UnderwearGate

And nobody is fooled...

Nancy lying for decades about who she is and what she does and having a fraud faux marriage to deceive.

Evidence for this please.

You have made the claim multiple times now, if you cannot provide any evince of this we are done here.

Evidence for this please.

You have made the claim multiple times now, if you cannot provide any evince of this we are done here.

Lol

All rep Jordan has to do is pull Dykey Nancy's FBI file.

It is right there.

Everyone in SF has known for decades.

Keep pretending it is not there because there is not a video of Dykey Nancy rug munching Hillary on YouTube.l.

Forum List

Back