Kevin Spaceys career is over. Sexual assault of a 14 year old boy.

But only when he gets 10 million dollars.
There is no doubt he was passed around Hollywood like many other child stars… Like I said all of Hollywood elite are sick fuckers
He was? He said that? Where? Link?
Thought so.:eusa_boohoo:
Hollywood is a cesspool of sick fuckers, probably too numerous to list

Personally, I am tired of the witch hunt. All someone has to do is point a finger and yell "HE TOUCHED ME 30 YEARS AGO!!" and everyone jumps on the bandwagon without PROOF.

But I digress...these people have no shame. It appears that while drunk he laid this kid on a bed and pressed up against him...not cool...but not exactly drugging, rape and sodomy is it Hollyweird
. Good grief, iamwhatiseem
Just how serious would you take it if a guy laid you out on a bed and pressed his boner against you? Not so bad as it seems? Don't give this homo a pass. I'm not so sure this is pedophillia but an attempt of a homo to get it on with young meat. Otherwise Spacey would have done this with a young girl too.
Have you ever been that drunk? Do you know any guy that has ever been that drunk? There's no boner. They are too drunk.
Man or boy, they would know if a boner was pressed up against them. Spacey was 26 after all.
I don't know that a boner was reported in any of the links to what happened. The discription I read about what happen was very vague --very little detail. Maybe Spacey did try to get it on with the boy sexually.......but the story lacks the detail to convince me for sure. Spacey may of simply shit face drunk with no intention to get sexual with the boy.

Personally, I am tired of the witch hunt. All someone has to do is point a finger and yell "HE TOUCHED ME 30 YEARS AGO!!" and everyone jumps on the bandwagon without PROOF.
Anyone with any common sense knew Hollywood is full of sick fucking pedophiles

Hollywood deserves to be consumed by this… The pedophiles they are

There is a reason why box office numbers are so far down, no one wants to watch sick fucking Hollywood pedophiles.

Why did God create fags?

So fat girls could dance......

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back