Kevin Spaceys career is over. Sexual assault of a 14 year old boy.

36 years ago? So he was also 14?
He was 26
Well then as Milo says, it should have been a positive experience for a gay youth.
Milo is a freak that likely belongs in jail.
How could you say such a mean thing about the right-wing's favorite faggot?
I would suggest you get to know me a bit before making yourself look dumber than you already have.

I call out ANYONE who does dumb or illegal shit. I don't give a fuck what letter is behind their name. I have called Milo out for the trash he is since day on.
Crawl back under your bridge bitch

You do and ypu are correct...

Witch Hunt.
And some of you sit back with popcorn in hand and can't wait till the next person is fried.
Far be it from me to defend his actions, to which he has not admitted to...since IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO...and I am sure he has both thrown and been a part of 100's of drunken parties it would be insane to believe he would remember it.
But here we are again, why now? Why 30 years later choose to destroy someone over an event that doesn't even begin to be as horrible as what Polanski did - who these very same people want to give hugs and kisses to!!!
Why?? ...because the man has poor judgement. His PR person should be taken out back and shot. Coming out now as gay most likely hoping to draw heat away...and here they go...Kevin should know you cannot touch the sacred robe of homosexuality. You cannot say or do anything that in any way cast a bad light on one of the left's most sacred "victims". Just a shade behind transexuals.
But I digress...these people have no shame. It appears that while drunk he laid this kid on a bed and pressed up against him...not cool...but not exactly drugging, rape and sodomy is it Hollyweird?
It was ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAILT OF A FUCKING MINOR.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal

Calm down, he hasn't admitted to it. Just apologized to the man if he did do it.
And, I am not saying what he did was not bad...I am pointing out why crucify this man, and give a pass to another Hollyweirdo who drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old when he was nearly 50!!! Oh no - he is awesome....he is okay!...but a guy who while not denying, doesn't admit either - and string him up?? Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Fags who molest adolesccent boys are pederasts, not pedophiles.

pederast
English
(pederasty)
Alternative forms
* paederast (British) * (dated)
Noun
(en-noun)
  • A man who is engaged in an erotic relationship with an adolescent boy; a practitioner of pederasty.
Usage notes
* The term pederast'' has sometimes been incorrectly used to describe men sexually involved with pre-pubescent girls, or child-rapists who don't have any ongoing relationship with the child. For an adult fixated on only sexual involvement with prepubescent children, or for heterosexual child-eroticism, ''pedophile is used instead.
Related terms
* pederasty * pederastic
Anagrams
* * ----

Pederast vs Pedophilia - What's the difference?

Witch Hunt.
And some of you sit back with popcorn in hand and can't wait till the next person is fried.
Far be it from me to defend his actions, to which he has not admitted to...since IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO...and I am sure he has both thrown and been a part of 100's of drunken parties it would be insane to believe he would remember it.
But here we are again, why now? Why 30 years later choose to destroy someone over an event that doesn't even begin to be as horrible as what Polanski did - who these very same people want to give hugs and kisses to!!!
Why?? ...because the man has poor judgement. His PR person should be taken out back and shot. Coming out now as gay most likely hoping to draw heat away...and here they go...Kevin should know you cannot touch the sacred robe of homosexuality. You cannot say or do anything that in any way cast a bad light on one of the left's most sacred "victims". Just a shade behind transexuals.
But I digress...these people have no shame. It appears that while drunk he laid this kid on a bed and pressed up against him...not cool...but not exactly drugging, rape and sodomy is it Hollyweird?

AKA pedophilia

Unreal

Calm down, he hasn't admitted to it. Just apologized to the man if he did do it.
And, I am not saying what he did was not bad...I am pointing out why crucify this man, and give a pass to another Hollyweirdo who drugged, raped and sodomized a 13 year old when he was nearly 50!!! Oh no - he is awesome....he is okay!...but a guy who while not denying, doesn't admit either - and string him up?? Hypocrisy knows no bounds.
That is how he chose to admit to it without opening himself up to a civil liability case by out right admitting to it.

If it wasn't true he would flatly deny it.

pederast
English
(pederasty)
Alternative forms
Noun
(en-noun)
  • A man who is engaged in an erotic relationship with an adolescent boy; a practitioner of pederasty.
Usage notes
* The term pederast'' has sometimes been incorrectly used to describe men sexually involved with pre-pubescent girls, or child-rapists who don't have any ongoing relationship with the child. For an adult fixated on only sexual involvement with prepubescent children, or for heterosexual child-eroticism, ''pedophile is used instead.
Related terms
* pederasty * pederastic
Anagrams
* * ----

All the same to me. Castrate them all

This is so bizarre. Spacey did no more than get into a drunken stupor and fall on the boy 36 years ago.
Fall on the boy? Was that before or after he picked him up like a new bride and carried him into another room to lay him on a bed before laying down on top of him?

Why are you making excuses for pedophilia?
That's not what happened. Figure out what happened first.

Witch Hunt.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal

Hypocrisy? Go fuck yourself prick. I call them all out for the vile trash they are. I have never given any of them a pass as YOU ATTEMPTED TO DO just now with your first post in this thread.

This is so bizarre. Spacey did no more than get into a drunken stupor and fall on the boy 36 years ago.
Fall on the boy? Was that before or after he picked him up like a new bride and carried him into another room to lay him on a bed before laying down on top of him?

Why are you making excuses for pedophilia?
That's not what happened. Figure out what happened first.
It is what happened. Perhaps YOU need to get informed.

pederast
English
(pederasty)
Alternative forms
Noun
(en-noun)
Usage notes
Related terms
* pederasty * pederastic
Anagrams
* * ----

All the same to be. Castrate them all

But if we do, who will indoctrinate future young male actors? I suppose we could leave it to their high school drama teachers.......

Witch Hunt.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal

Hypocrisy? Go fuck yourself prick. I call them all out for the vile trash they are. I have never given any of them a pass as YOU ATTEMPTED TO DO just now with your first post in this thread.

It won't be the end of his career.

Harvey Weinstein and Roman Palansky will simply team up with him to do some films in pedo loving, woman raping, Europe.

Witch Hunt.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal
Well. No. Attempt is a specific intent crime. If Spacey was that drunk he could not have formed the intent.

From Rapp's statements alone, Spacey was so drunk he could do no more than fall across the boy's body.

Witch Hunt.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal

OMG...I’m not talking about your hypocrisy...I am talking about holly weirdos loving a child rapist...while hating this guy who didn’t even begin to be as bad as Polinski.
I suggest some Xanax and better reading comprehension

The Hollywood star, who was 26 at the time, allegedly picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed and climbed on top of him.

This in from the former FBI Comey.

He prepared a statement a year ago saying that Kevin Spacey had not intent.

Case closed.

Thread closed.

Bye now.

Witch Hunt.

AKA pedophilia

Unreal
Well. No. Attempt is a specific intent crime. If Spacey was that drunk he could not have formed the intent.

From Rapp's statements alone, Spacey was so drunk he could do no more than fall across the boy's body.
You just excused half the rapes that occur in college because the perps were drunk...
Alcohol is not an excuse for bad judgment

Forum List

Back