Kevin Spaceys career is over. Sexual assault of a 14 year old boy.

But I digress...these people have no shame. It appears that while drunk he laid this kid on a bed and pressed up against him...not cool...but not exactly drugging, rape and sodomy is it Hollyweird
. Good grief, iamwhatiseem
Just how serious would you take it if a guy laid you out on a bed and pressed his boner against you? Not so bad as it seems? Don't give this homo a pass. I'm not so sure this is pedophillia but an attempt of a homo to get it on with young meat. Otherwise Spacey would have done this with a young girl too.
Have you ever been that drunk? Do you know any guy that has ever been that drunk? There's no boner. They are too drunk.

But I digress...these people have no shame. It appears that while drunk he laid this kid on a bed and pressed up against him...not cool...but not exactly drugging, rape and sodomy is it Hollyweird
. Good grief, iamwhatiseem
Just how serious would you take it if a guy laid you out on a bed and pressed his boner against you? Not so bad as it seems? Don't give this homo a pass. I'm not so sure this is pedophillia but an attempt of a homo to get it on with young meat. Otherwise Spacey would have done this with a young girl too.
Have you ever been that drunk? Do you know any guy that has ever been that drunk? There's no boner. They are too drunk.
Man or boy, they would know if a boner was pressed up against them. Spacey was 26 after all.

This ain't over. More on the way.
Yes, most of the Hollywood elite are sick fuckers…

My advise, don't look in a mirror.
Standing up for Hollywood pedophiles I see

I'm standing up against sanctimonious assholes like you.
You enjoy watching Hollywood pedophiles?
Corey Feldman: ‘I Will Release Every Name I Have Knowledge of ... Nobody’s Going To Stop Me’

This Rapp guy is gay himself. Most gays know they are gay at a very young age. So..with that in mind and since stories are being told that may be true and may be UNtrue..lets go with this scenario:

Rapp has a thing for Spacey. Maybe they dated quietly. Then they break up. Rapp is pissed. So...he decides to "stand on the shoulders" of others about the Weinstein escapades and decides the perfect payback for being spurned by Spacey would be to ruin his career. So he tells of something that happened OVER 30 YEARS AGO but he was NOT raped and "has no further comment", yet Spacey is now ruined forever and he doesn't have to answer to a damn thing since he is the "victim".

Howzat?

This Rapp guy is gay himself. Most gays know they are gay at a very young age. So..with that in mind and since stories are being told that may be true and may be UNtrue..lets go with this scenario:

Rapp has a thing for Spacey. Maybe they dated quietly. Then they break up. Rapp is pissed. So...he decides to "stand on the shoulders" of others about the Weinstein escapades and decides the perfect payback for being spurned by Spacey would be to ruin his career. So he tells of something that happened OVER 30 YEARS AGO but he was NOT raped and "has no further comment", yet Spacey is now ruined forever and he doesn't have to answer to a damn thing since he is the "victim".

Howzat?
All of the Hollywood elite are sick fuckers

Corey Feldman: ‘I Will Release Every Name I Have Knowledge of ... Nobody’s Going To Stop Me’
But only when he gets 10 million dollars.

This ain't over. More on the way.

Thanks for again proving that you are a sanctimonious asshole.

Thanks for again proving that you are a sanctimonious asshole.
I’ll ask you again, you enjoy watching Hollywood pedophiles?

There is no doubt he was passed around Hollywood like many other child stars… Like I said all of Hollywood elite are sick fuckers

There is no doubt he was passed around Hollywood like many other child stars… Like I said all of Hollywood elite are sick fuckers
He was? He said that? Where? Link?
Thought so.:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back