🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Key Democrat Confuses Free Speach with Treason

It's getting so only approved speech can be uttered freely. And it's only getting worse.
The above is said in the context of the Russian suppression of information in their country. Witness folks being arrested for holding up a white sign with the two words...."Two Words". Or a white sign with no words whatsoever. Of folks being arrested and jailed for carrying any sign expressing skepticism of the Ukranian invastion.

And yet, we have sensitive souls like the good poster OKTexas trying to persuade it is really really awful here in the States.

Reminds me of the statement attributed to Helen Keller:

“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STFU foreign commie bitch, you don't have a dog in this fight.

And again, like a recent post about the ability of MAGA-Hats to contribute to adult discourse without inarticulate and crassly vulgar declarations.......well, we see it again above.

I honestly find it puzzling that so many MAGA-Hats so willingly re-enforce and magnify the common perception in America....and likely much of the world......that they are the under-educated Duped & Snookered of our current political zeitgeist.

It seems sad.

Bigly.

It is pathetic to see the left utterly abandon a core value they have always held dear out of hate for Trump. Now no one stands for free speech.

A democracy cannot be maintained in that environment.

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Sorry Claire, Tucker has a right to free speech.

---Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson ‘Really, Really Close to Treason’---

Yeah so uh, if you’re a GOPer then you’re not allowed to call other people treasonous.

Damn insurrectionists.

Tucker is a Russian asset. Bout as close to being a traitor as you can get.
20 years ago, his career would have been over. No spine...or credibility left on the right hand side of the aisle.
All Americans should be open minded on views. Unfortunately most of the views are one sided to your way of thinking as per education. So that is the norm. Your political allegiance enforces Americans who do no wrong but give an opinion, defend their homes, and defend family members to be fired and arrested

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Giving aid and comfort to our enemies.

If Pence had done his job that day the fraudulent votes would have been thrown out.

All 50 states had certified their elections and neither chamber voted to uphold the disingenuous objections the Neo-GOP members of Congress raised.

The Neo-GOP are apt to support anyone over our American President, especially the Premier of Russia, Trumpyberra's blossom buddy Putibear. Treason is defined in our constitution.
Yes. Not like the way asshole leftists have treated Donald Trump since 2016...right?
In fact you beat that tiresome old drum in this very post!
Bringing up that old lie that Donald Trump is somehow beholden to or illicitly aligned with Vlad Putin.

Talk about a tone deaf mother f----er!
It seems to me we spent a lot of time and money to have a respected figure (Robert Mueller) research and examine the question of whether Vlad Putin was tied illicitly somehow to Donald Trump or not.
At least Mueller WAS a respected figure until he failed to march in lockstep with the retarded fools
that turned on him when he did not give the morons what they wanted.

Can you not help yourself as you simply ignore
special prosecutor Mueller and his investigation as if he never spent a minute putting leftist lies to bed?

You are tragically dishonest and childish when you don't get what you want.

Yes it is and since we are not at war with Russia it can not be treason.
And????? Saying that he was close to treason is still not calling it treason either. She is free to say stupid stuff just like Zippy Tucker is.

The Neo-GOP are apt to support anyone over our American President, especially the Premier of Russia, Trumpyberra's blossom buddy Putibear. Treason is defined in our constitution.
imo that's why McCaskill is a bit off. It would not be a stretch to accuse Tucker or Wheelchair sexual predator boy of "treason" if they intentionally parroted Putin's lies to help Putin's interests and oppose the interests of the US to free trade and no military coercion by Russia. But like you point out the two Trumpberrabuttboys really are pursuing their own self interests in money and power.

Yes. Not like the way asshole leftists have treated Donald Trump since 2016...right?
Bringing up that old lie that Donald Trump is somehow beholden to or illicitly aligned with Vlad Putin.

It seems to me we spent a lot of time and money to have a respected figure (Robert Mueller) research and examine the question of whether Vlad Putin was tied illicitly somehow to Donald Trump or not.
At least Mueller WAS a respected figure until he failed to march in lockstep with the retarded fools

special prosecutor Mueller and his investigation as if he never spent a minute putting leftist lies to bed?

oh no, I hated Trump because he admires people like Putin, I find him the anti-thesis of Reagan JFK and Goldwater. Trump appealed to Putin for help in the 16 election. No one has EVER done that. He needed to be investigated because of HIS ACTIONS

Oh you can pretend that the Neo-Bunch isn't enamored with Trump's buddy.

There cannot be 'Treason' unless a state of war were declared by Congress.

This is why Jane Fonda could not be charged with treason during the 'Vietnam war'.

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as:

"levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

If there was a state of war, then Tucker could be charged with treason.

The above is said in the context of the Russian suppression of information in their country. Witness folks being arrested for holding up a white sign with the two words...."Two Words". Or a white sign with no words whatsoever. Of folks being arrested and jailed for carrying any sign expressing skepticism of the Ukranian invastion.

And yet, we have sensitive souls like the good poster OKTexas trying to persuade it is really really awful here in the States.

Reminds me of the statement attributed to Helen Keller:

“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again, like a recent post about the ability of MAGA-Hats to contribute to adult discourse without inarticulate and crassly vulgar declarations.......well, we see it again above.

I honestly find it puzzling that so many MAGA-Hats so willingly re-enforce and magnify the common perception in America....and likely much of the world......that they are the under-educated Duped & Snookered of our current political zeitgeist.

It seems sad.

Bigly.
I's only a matter of time until Progs are throwing us in prison for saying Russian lives matter. Watching progs bleat at censorship couldn't be more hysterical.

This is why Jane Fonda could not be charged with treason during the 'Vietnam war'.

"levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

Where does it say Congress has to declare war?

Well, is it ok if I thought Fonda shudda been shunned and Tucker needs an asskicking on tv? lol

Forum List

Back