🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Key Democrat Confuses Free Speach with Treason

oh no, I hated Trump because he admires people like Putin, I find him the anti-thesis of Reagan JFK and Goldwater. Trump appealed to Putin for help in the 16 election. No one has EVER done that. He needed to be investigated because of HIS ACTIONS
Everyone admires Putin more the quid-pro-quo Biden. HE's more competent and more honest. However, that doesn't mean we want Putin running this country. Although would probably do a lot less damage than Biden.

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

RT Tucker leading the way.​

Be prepared for more on this by me.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

theintercept.com

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.
theintercept.com
theintercept.com

`

All 50 states had certified their elections and neither chamber voted to uphold the disingenuous objections the Neo-GOP members of Congress raised.
"Certified" means a bunch sleazy politicians said the vote was accurate even though they never looked at a single ballot. In other words, it means nothing.

The Republicans should do what the Democrat filth did in 2020.

First of all steal the election with fraudulent ballots.

Then, when the Moon Bats discover what happen and get pissed and protest, throw their asses in jail for insurrection.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, and I am saddened to note it.....
......but again another defining example of MAGA-Think has been offered on this venue.

It seems so regrettable that too many MAGA-thinkers think, well, they think and post nearly exactly as poster Baconsmuggler posts.

My avatar hates to make broad generalizations; however, it is getting to the point where if you've read one of 'em, well then, you've taken the measure of all of 'em.

One suspects there is a degree of truthiness on the widespread perception ... a cliche', really....... about the education attainment and the suitability of MAGA-Hats in today's American socieity.

I think that is sad.

And yet..........................

I don't see you proving me wrong!!!! Only projecting, whining, and crying about it, like the TDS DementiacRat you obviously are!!!

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Sorry Claire, Tucker has a right to free speech.

---Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson ‘Really, Really Close to Treason’---

Dear Claire, with the falling out pussy hair; we haven't declared war on Russia!!
Dumb skank!

The Neo-GOP are apt to support anyone over our American President, especially the Premier of Russia, Trumpyberra's blossom buddy Putibear. Treason is defined in our constitution.
Oh, please do tell…then maybe you could explain to us how free speech equals treason?

oh no, I hated Trump because he admires people like Putin, I find him the anti-thesis of Reagan JFK and Goldwater. Trump appealed to Putin for help in the 16 election. No one has EVER done that. He needed to be investigated because of HIS ACTIONS
Trump admires Putin? He's called him smart, I know. People said that about Napoleon, Robert E. Lee,
and Irwin Rommel too. Don't confuse an objective "assessment"with "admiration."
And check your history books about JFK and how he won Illinois in the 1960 presidential election. Look for
Joe Kennedy, his dad in particular.

As far as trying to get help from Putin, I'd like to see a reputable source confirm that.
Make no mistake. I'm not worshiping Trump as some sort of hero (I voted for Ted Cruz in that primary).
But look at the people Trump beat to become president. Hillary Clinton and then Joe Depends (asterisk
citation there).
Did I do the right thing. Fuckin' A right I did! I don't regret that for a nano second.

Uh....ask Robert Muller to investigate Donald Trump again. Go ahead.

Oh, please do tell…then maybe you could explain to us how free speech equals treason?
I don't think he's rational or smart enough to defend his position. He's a half bright troll that throws out
claims like that because his first instinct is to attack whoever disagrees with his asinine insults.

That's his problem.

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Sorry Claire, Tucker has a right to free speech.

---Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson ‘Really, Really Close to Treason’---

She's a FORMER Senator.

She has no power and her opinion means nothing.

Did I say we were in a declared war or authorized military action?

The former Senator is welcome to share her opinion about Tucker, just like Tucker is welcome to share his opinion about Russia, Putin, The USA, and Biden.

Yeah, you just seemed a bit confused about the constitutional definition of treason. No worries, most of you commies are.

The above is said in the context of the Russian suppression of information in their country. Witness folks being arrested for holding up a white sign with the two words...."Two Words". Or a white sign with no words whatsoever. Of folks being arrested and jailed for carrying any sign expressing skepticism of the Ukranian invastion.

And yet, we have sensitive souls like the good poster OKTexas trying to persuade it is really really awful here in the States.

Reminds me of the statement attributed to Helen Keller:

“I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And again, like a recent post about the ability of MAGA-Hats to contribute to adult discourse without inarticulate and crassly vulgar declarations.......well, we see it again above.

I honestly find it puzzling that so many MAGA-Hats so willingly re-enforce and magnify the common perception in America....and likely much of the world......that they are the under-educated Duped & Snookered of our current political zeitgeist.

It seems sad.

Bigly.

Poor little retarded moron, this is a US forum, if you want to cry in your beer about Russia, do it in the Europe forum. And you're free to make your apologies to all the folks that have had their careers destroyed by your comrades, for the simple transgression of not agreeing with your marxist agenda and making it known. Or some have lost everything for making a modest political donation to a politician or cause that aren't commie approved. Yeah, we're a bit behind the Russians and Chicoms, but not by that much.

Also you're free to suck up to that Canadian commie bitch all you want, I chose to treat her as she deserves. Don't like it, FOAD.

Forum List

Back