🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Key Democrat Confuses Free Speach with Treason

Let me get this straight: you believe Americans aren't allowed to dissent against prog scumbags?
Try reading that again.

I think anyone should be able to dissent against anything. Free speech is primary. Which is why I said Tucker's comments were NOT treason.

Are we in a conflict or at war with Russia? Is there a declaration of war or use of force authorization against Russia?

That's right ---- anyone can parrot every word of Russian propaganda, or express great admiration of Putin, freely. We are NOT at war with Russia however much Ukraine wishes we were because it's the only way they won't lose.

I think it's great when people say exactly what they think. Hopefully it's not too pejorative, or not against me personally, but the most important thing is free speech. Nothing else matters as much.

I suppose the Left is revving themselves up to pour their hatred onto us for this issue too! Not realizing that most of us are voting against the bad people with the hates more than against an actual candidate.

There cannot be 'Treason' unless a state of war were declared by Congress.

This is why Jane Fonda could not be charged with treason during the 'Vietnam war'.

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as:

"levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

If there was a state of war, then Tucker could be charged with treason.
That's an excellent post, IMO! Well, it doesn't refer to a declared state of war, and no one does that anymore (and it was impractical when we did do it). We were certainly at war with Vietnam (!) and so the sense I made of it at the time is that the government didn't dare charge Jane Fonda with treason. She was not just the daughter of a very popular movie star (Henry Fonda) but also a popular leftwing antiwar figure representing the youth that was currently marching in the streets. The establishment was rapidly losing the youth and the country -- the kids marching were 100% white and college students and college-educated, and were beginning to hate the establishment the more of their lives were frittered away to no purpose. They didn't dare charge her, but her behavior was certainly treason. I knew it at the time, and I was young. And so they have never again charged people with treason, unless I'm missing some.

Anyway, I agree: Tucker Carlson is not a traitor, he's doing free speech, and more power to him.

Last edited:
"I suppose the Left is revving themselves up to pour their hatred onto us for this issue too"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure on the reference--"pour their hatred", but......but if they did it via media channels, and didn't actually threaten harm, would that voiced 'hatred' be OK under the 1st Amendment?

Without a declaration of war, there is no clear definition of who is an "Enemy".

A declaration of war has to be done by Congress and that hasn't happened since WWII. However we've had enemies since unless you are going to say various terrorist groups like Al Quada were and are not an enemy.

In any case treason involves plotting against your own country, not having an opinion. Nobody that I'm aware of has actually done that.

The GOP (GOPQ) Traitoruos pro-Kremlin/Trump stance is being looked at in the hard light of the Invasion.​

RT Tucker leading the way.​

Be prepared for more on this by me.

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War​

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.

February 24 2022

IN THE HOURS since Russia launched its military assault on Ukraine, the news on Russian state television has been dominated by official statements and reports from war correspondents. But in the days leading up to the attack, as the state broadcaster worked to tarnish Ukraine and cast American criticism of President Vladimir Putin as hysterical, its producers borrowed heavily from another source: Fox News.

At least four times this week, Russian news reports have featured translated clips of Tucker Carlson or his guest Tulsi Gabbard, a former Democratic U.S. representative, attacking the Biden administration.'...'

[.....]

theintercept.com

Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

Fox News clips of Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard trashing Ukraine and the Biden administration were a mainstay of news coverage this week on Russian state television.
theintercept.com
theintercept.com

`

And????????

oh no, I hated Trump because he admires people like Putin, I find him the anti-thesis of Reagan JFK and Goldwater. Trump appealed to Putin for help in the 16 election. No one has EVER done that. He needed to be investigated because of HIS ACTIONS

He was, and 30 million dollars later they found nothing on Trump. What we did find is the only people to collude with Russia to influence an election was Hillary and the DNC.

He was, and 30 million dollars later they found nothing on Trump. What we did find is the only people to collude with Russia to influence an election was Hillary and the DNC.
Mueller confirmed that Putin directly aided Trump in social media. I'm not sure whether Mueller ever tracked down how Trump appeared to know of wikileaks leaks before they were leaked.

What Mueller did NOT find was any promise Trump made in exchange for Putin's help.

And NO candidate EVER has asked for help from a for country, let alone one that is an existential threat with thousands of nukes aimed at us.

Overthrowing the government and trying to hang the VP isn’t a protest.

Anybody that thinks a bunch of unarmed yahoos dressed up like fake wrestlers had a chance in hell at overthrowing the US government is in need of interaction by somebody with an ounce of common sense. When are you people going to start thinking for yourselves instead of having others think for you?

Mueller confirmed that Putin directly aided Trump in social media. I'm not sure whether Mueller ever tracked down how Trump appeared to know of wikileaks leaks before they were leaked.

What Mueller did NOT find was any promise Trump made in exchange for Putin's help.

And NO candidate EVER has asked for help from a for country, let alone one that is an existential threat with thousands of nukes aimed at us.

Aided Trump how, by posting some shit on Facebook that nobody ever reads? Russia was toying with our elections like we toy with elections in other countries. Ask DumBama about that with Israel. Saying that Russia had anything to do with the outcome of that election is as silly as taking every sarcastic thing Trump says and turning it into Gospel.

Aided Trump how, by posting some shit on Facebook that nobody ever reads? Russia was toying with our elections like we toy with elections in other countries. Ask DumBama about that with Israel. Saying that Russia had anything to do with the outcome of that election is as silly as taking every sarcastic thing Trump says and turning it into Gospel.
Do you work on being ignorant or are you naturally lazy?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure on the reference--"pour their hatred", but......but if they did it via media channels, and didn't actually threaten harm, would that voiced 'hatred' be OK under the 1st Amendment?

Yep, you only need review the LSM for the last 6 years to know that. They've spewed hatred an lies at anyone that might threaten their approved agenda.

They proved Russia bought ads on both sides of issues, sponsored rallies on both sides of issues, they were just trying to stir the pot. You can lie and claim different, but that would make you a propagandist.

As close as Dems get to committing treason, it's amazing they don't know the real definition of the word.

Sorry Claire, Tucker has a right to free speech.

---Claire McCaskill: FNC’s Tucker Carlson ‘Really, Really Close to Treason’---

It is not close to treason. It is treason. Putin is our enemy as he has attacked this country's election process.

Forum List

Back