🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Key Democrat Confuses Free Speach with Treason

Oh you can pretend that the Neo-Bunch isn't enamored with Trump's buddy.
I don't have to pretend at all. In my many years here I can't recall a single person or post
where Putin was admired, endorsed or thought of fondly.
Enamored? Nothing I could say about you would be half as dismissive as what you say about the "neo bunch" (whatever that is) or yourself.

You are a one of a kind idiot.

I don't have to pretend at all. In my many years here I can't recall a single person or post
where Putin was admired, endorsed or thought of fondly.
Enamored? Nothing I could say about you would be half as dismissive as what you say about the "neo bunch" (whatever that is) or yourself.

You are a one of a kind idiot.
We have a host of people defending Putin and attacking Ukraine. Crusader Frank admitted he supports Putin.

We have a host of people defending Putin and attacking Ukraine. Crusader Frank admitted he supports Putin.
I don't claim to monitor every post ever made but my statement stands and the exception, if there is one,
does not prove the rule.

If there ever were posts in the middle of a war of aggression started by the premiere bad man of his age, Vlad Putin, where he was praised and worshiped by ass kissing fools I would expect to see them now.
Especially now when Russian trolls and propagandists are crawling around like cockroaches in a dumpster
here I would expect it at this time.

Even so, apart from russkie loyalists who are likely paid by Putin to fight a war of opinion (something Russians
have long valued) and someones not mentioned by supreme moron, Blind Boo, I stand by my
observation.

Can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and it was a democrat who was praising and defending Putin while a republican was president? The right wing snowflake tantrums would be through the roof. It’s amazing how childish of hypocrites Trump supporters are.
So you imagine the right using the politicized bankrupt definition of treason used by Claire McCasskill and then condemn them for it, making a very neat circle of illogic, partisanship and fanaticism.

Good job! The shoe isn't on the other foot and no one that I know of on the right is praising Putin for attempting to destroy Ukraine.
You might as well wish for a new face on Mt. Rushmore....Joe Biden, with a troubled confused look on his
dementia struck face that rains down M&Ms from Joe's dark eyes every time the word treason is used by
some dimwitted politician.

There cannot be 'Treason' unless a state of war were declared by Congress.

This is why Jane Fonda could not be charged with treason during the 'Vietnam war'.

The U.S. Constitution defines treason as:

"levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort"

If there was a state of war, then Tucker could be charged with treason.
There is an 'or' and not an 'and' in there.....

Doesn't say you have to be at war with aid and comfort, just that you're aiding is aiding our enemies....? Perhaps?????

Oh, please do tell…then maybe you could explain to us how free speech equals treason?

If you can't read what the Constitution defines as treason don't expect me to explain it to you. At this point the former senator can say what every she thinks about what the Pin Head Tucker had to say. Neither one are committing treason according to our Constitution.

If you can't read what the Constitution defines as treason don't expect me to explain it to you. At this point the former senator can say what every she thinks about what the Pin Head Tucker had to say. Neither one are committing treason according to our Constitution.
Are you just peeved that Tucker Carlson and other Fox programs have made an unprecedented sweep
when year ending ratings were assessed? Top Cable News Shows of 2021: Tucker Carlson Tonight Is No. 1 in All Measurements For First Time Ever

McCaskill isn't committing treason with her vacuous comments. She's just revealing to all what a dope she is.

Tucker is a Russian asset. Bout as close to being a traitor as you can get.
20 years ago, his career would have been over. No spine...or credibility left on the right hand side of the aisle.
McCaskill meet McAsshole.

Probably unfair to the former senator but definitely an unwarranted boost for Jack.

You're just pissing into the wind.

Hosted opinion shows are not news.
Tell it to TV Newser, whatever that is.

Sorry that your tender ass seems to be roasted. What a shame.

Rachel Maddow and Laurence McDonnell (and other left wing abnormals) are also listed as all the programs listed together discuss the day's news and events. Just not like Walter Cronkite did as he perpetuated the big lie that he read out the news in a straight down the middle way.
We now know that wasn't so.

Last edited:
I never said they were, the Senator did, and you agreed…so show me.

Forum List

Back