Key Figure That Mueller Report Linked To Russia Was A State Department Intel Source

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Mueller is just part of the Deep State coup attempt.

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source

SURPRISE, SURPRISE...MUELLER IS CAUGHT HIDING EVIDENCE / FACTS AGAIN IN ORDER TO CREATE A FALSE NARRATIVE / FALSE PERCEPTION OF GUILT OF CRIMINAL ACTS......

As a criminal prosecutor Mueller hid evidence proving the 4 men he was trying to prosecute were innocent. Mueller knowingly, intentionally sent 4 innocent men to jail for decades.

Just recently he was caught hiding part of a message left on the answering machine of General Flynn left by Trump's lawyer. The part of the message left out shows evidence that no obstruction / collusion occurred, which is exactly why Mueller omitted that part of the message from his report.

Now MORE evidence of Mueller intentionally attempting to set-up the people he is investigating by creating more false narratives and perceptions of crimes that never occurred.

Forget the fact that there were / are so many conflicts of interest with Mueller that he should NEVER have been assigned Special Counsel of this investigation - the continued evidence coming out of his still engaging in unethical, immoral, and possibly illegal practices is enough to put into question / doubt his entire investigation and that of his hand-picked DNC/Hillary supporting and donating team work and reported findings.

Mueller is a seditious scumbag....he should be in prison...

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

The incomplete portrayal of Kilimnik is so important to Mueller’s overall narrative that it is raised in the opening of his report. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source
Answer me this:

WHY would Manafort give internal polling for the Trump campaign to Kilimnik in the FIRST PLACE?

And, is this John Soloman Hack actually claiming that Kilimnik did not have connections to the GRU?

And Pizzagate was real, Sandy Hook never happened, and Seth Rich was murdered because, I dunno, e-mails?

What a scam.

This makes Watergate look like jaywalking.

Obama and the FBI and the CIA conspired to use spying apparatus designed to spy on international rivals AGAINST A DOMESTIC POLITICAL OPPONENT.

OUCH.

Fascistssaywhat?

ANTIFA should protest the FBI and CIA and Obama.

And Pizzagate was real, Sandy Hook never happened, and Seth Rich was murdered because, I dunno, e-mails?
Any more straw men? I think you left out Trump is from Mars.

Answer me this:

WHY would Manafort give internal polling for the Trump campaign to Kilimnik in the FIRST PLACE?

And, is this John Soloman Hack actually claiming that Kilimnik did not have connections to the GRU?
Ask Manafort why he left it out and you’ll get your answer.

"i heard the left likes investigations. so i started an investigation into their investigations" - Bill Barr

Forum List

Back