Key findings on how Russians rigged our election for Trump

And to think they never even inspected either the dnc servers or Hillarys demolished servers to arrive at the conclusion that they were hacked. Obama gave them the conclusion

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

I guess Hillary's popular vote win is discredited by Putin.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.
You people are so retarded. If Putin had sided with Clinton instead and helped her win by releasing a video tape of Trump raping someone you would not even give a shit about that crime and would instead throw a tantrum that Putin helped the "communist democrats" win.

I recall that when Trump first started his "it's rigged" rhetoric, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Yes. It's rigged so you win." I have to say that at the time, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Does he know the Russians going to do something to screw Hillary's campaign?" Time's passing has not shown me that there's any reason to think he wasn't aware of what was coming. I truly think that when he said the election was rigged, it was one of the few things he said that he meant and that his reason for saying it was that the rigging was to his advantage. That's just the way "everything" is for the boys in the "billionaires club." (There are fewer than 2000 people in that club; you better believe they talk amongst themselves.)

I'm really getting tired of you on the left whining about this election being "rigged", Xelor! The Clinton Campaign did everything in it's power to rig the election...from the way they conspired with Debbie Wasserman Schultz to screw Bernie Sanders...to how they conspired with CNN to get Hillary the debate questions ahead of time! This wasn't something that was rigged in Trump's favor...it's just that the American people finally had enough of the Clinton lies.

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.
You people are so retarded. If Putin had sided with Clinton instead and helped her win by releasing a video tape of Trump raping someone you would not even give a shit about that crime and would instead throw a tantrum that Putin helped the "communist democrats" win.

Now yer cookin' with gas, Billy.

The key findings from the US intelligence report on the Russia hack, decoded

9.9.3.0.png
According to the report, Putin’s aim was to impugn Hillary Clinton’s credibility and boost Donald Trump’s chances of winning the election, and more broadly to make the US electoral system look shady and untrustworthy.

Much of this has already been reported publicly. But there are some key findings in this report, such as the precise nature of the link between WikiLeaks and the Russian hackers, that hadn’t been disclosed before.

Here’s a guide to the report — its most important findings and, in particular, the new and important disclosures it contains.

America got played.

We are chumps for Trump and the joke is on us.

So what did Russia do to get him the nomination?

From the report:

Estimative language consists of two elements: judgments about the likelihood of developments or events occurring and levels of confidence in the sources and analytic reasoning supporting the judgments. Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, was well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.

High Confidence generally indicates that judgements are based on high-quality information from multiple sources. High confidence in a judgment does not imply that the assessment is a fact or a certainty; Such judgments may be wrong.

Just to put things in perspective :wink_2:

I have high confidence that most Trumpkins will not ever realize they've been duped by Trump.

I recall that when Trump first started his "it's rigged" rhetoric, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Yes. It's rigged so you win." I have to say that at the time, the thought that crossed my mind was, "Does he know the Russians going to do something to screw Hillary's campaign?" Time's passing has not shown me that there's any reason to think he wasn't aware of what was coming. I truly think that when he said the election was rigged, it was one of the few things he said that he meant and that his reason for saying it was that the rigging was to his advantage. That's just the way "everything" is for the boys in the "billionaires club." (There are fewer than 2000 people in that club; you better believe they talk amongst themselves.)

I'm really getting tired of you on the left whining about this election being "rigged", Xelor! The Clinton Campaign did everything in it's power to rig the election...from the way they conspired with Debbie Wasserman Schultz to screw Bernie Sanders...to how they conspired with CNN to get Hillary the debate questions ahead of time! This wasn't something that was rigged in Trump's favor...it's just that the American people finally had enough of the Clinton lies.

I'm not whining about the election being rigged. Find someone else to whine to about what makes you tired. For my part, I'll just recognize that you're tired.

I'm not whining about the election being rigged. Find someone else to whine to about what makes you tired. For my part, I'll just recognize that you're tired.

You're not whining about that? Really? You could have fooled me. You strike me as someone who doesn't want to hear the truth if it conflicts with your political viewpoint. You're determined to see Donald Trump as the person who "rigged" the election even though the leaked DNC emails make it perfectly clear that it was the Clinton Machine that was working behind the scenes to knee cap Bernie Sander's and Donald Trump.

You're not whining about that? Really? You could have fooled me. You strike me as someone who doesn't want to hear the truth if it conflicts with your political viewpoint. You're determined to see Donald Trump as the person who "rigged" the election even though the leaked DNC emails make it perfectly clear that it was the Clinton Machine that was working behind the scenes to knee cap Bernie Sander's and Donald Trump.
You're not whining about that? Really? You could have fooled me.
That's not surprising seein' as you did think I was whining. It seems I've already fooled you once.

Now yer cookin' with gas, Billy.

Thanks!

You're not whining about that? Really? You could have fooled me.
That's not surprising seein' as you did think I was whining. It seems I've already fooled you once.

You're angry that Clinton lost and you don't want to admit WHY she lost so you make up this false narrative about the election being rigged. The only person that you're fooling here is yourself!

A total of 80,000 votes in PA, MI, WI separated winner from loser in this election or about 0.5% margin. Russian hacks could certainly have made that difference.

But here is what Trumpsters just do not fucking get - ELECTION IS OVER.

Trump is the next POTUS and none of this is about Hillary. He is now our next President and has made a complete fucking asshole of himself.

Pissed on our intelligence, alienated Republicans, is weirding everyone out with his Putin pandering - WTF is wrong with this guy? And what the fuck is wrong with Trumpsters here excusing this ridiculous behaviour?

Last edited:

9.9.3.0.png
According to the report, Putin’s aim was to impugn Hillary Clinton’s credibility and boost Donald Trump’s chances of winning the election, and more broadly to make the US electoral system look shady and untrustworthy.

Much of this has already been reported publicly. But there are some key findings in this report, such as the precise nature of the link between WikiLeaks and the Russian hackers, that hadn’t been disclosed before.

Here’s a guide to the report — its most important findings and, in particular, the new and important disclosures it contains.

America got played.

Jesus you dumb fuck.

The Russians, if it was the Russians, hacked the DNC and Podesta.

They never even looked at voting machines or ways to hack them.

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Jesus you dumb fuck.

The Russians, if it was the Russians, hacked the DNC and Podesta.

They never even looked at voting machines or ways to hack them.

I don't know what they looked into - I can't imagine how you could know that either - but I do believe they didn't hack the voting machines.

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.
What difference, at this point, does it make?

At least you're admitting the election wasn't hacked. That's a start.

DNC corruption is the problem. Not them ignoring FBI warnings about their vulnerabilities.

From the report:

Estimative language consists of two elements: judgments about the likelihood of developments or events occurring and levels of confidence in the sources and analytic reasoning supporting the judgments. Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, was well as logic, argumentation, and precedents.

High Confidence generally indicates that judgements are based on high-quality information from multiple sources. High confidence in a judgment does not imply that the assessment is a fact or a certainty; Such judgments may be wrong.

Just to put things in perspective :wink_2:

This is international espinoage, you don't get court cases, this is as close as they do convictions. The Inteligence Community has players and confidants in place, they are not exposing them, that is sucidal... Trump will might tell Putin who they are anyway, as a thank you...

While understand you don't want to accept than high level of illegal involvement Putin had done to support your candidate you should accept it...

This should lead to a wider scope of investigation and higher sanctions on Russia while alternative energy sources should be developed within EU... If EU get off Russian Gas then Putin is screwed...

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.
What difference, at this point, does it make?

In other countries this would probably bring down the Government and lead to new elections... I couldn't think of a single western european country that would not be going back to the polls after a scandal like this... They have gone to the polls for far less..

And that is without Trump even being involved... Election was corrupted therefore new election, especially with this one so tight and he loosing the popular vote by so much...

9.9.3.0.png

America got played.

Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Trump is your President now -- get used to it.

Assumptions, make an ass out of lefty.
I have read every publication on this.
And there is no proof.
The only thing that comes close to having any credibility is stating that some Russian Trolls on Facebook and Twitter were posting Pro Trump statements. If that counts as interference, then I am going to piss myself laughing.

Exactly what did Hillary Clinton do with her army of Paid Social Media Trolls? LMFAO. Not only that, she paid to have thugs beat people up at Trump Rallies. Stole Debate Questions, and helped to rig The DNC Primaries. On top of that, she engaged in propagating Fake News when she colluded with Newspapers and MSM news channels by having articles approved by her before they were published, and interview questions approved by her and reviewed by her before she'd agree to an interview.

Liberalism is a disease, seek medical attention.

Trump Rocks! He will make America Great Again!
Lefty thinks free speech on social media is a crime.

LMFAO!

Forum List

Back