Key findings on how Russians rigged our election for Trump

Soooo......was it a good idea for the snake in the White House to tell illegal aliens to go and vote in the election?

Some Party you've got there, huh?

1. A corrupt President

2. A congenital liar and career criminal for candidate

3. A communist as runner up in the primaries.

...Oh....and lots of fools like you trying to defend 'em.

1. This study....

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Almost a million and a half in 2008......when their expulsion from the US wasn't on the ballot.

2. Of course, you can choose to lie and claim that fewer voted this time.

3. Here's more evidence that far....FAR....more illegals voted in 2016, based on a fear of a Trump victory:

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com
These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.

Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.

Live with it.

That goofy report was discredited long ago.
Trump’s Claims About Illegal Votes Are Nonsense. I Debunked the Study He Cites as ‘Evidence.’

I love making you liars sweat.

1. "While states control the voter registration process, some states are so notoriously slipshod in their controls (California, Virginia and New York — all of which have political movements to legalize voting by noncitizens — come to mind) that it would be shocking if many illegals didn't vote.

Remember, a low-ball estimate says there are at least 11 million to 12 million illegals in the U.S., but that's based on faulty Census data. More likely estimates put the number at 20 million to 30 million."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

And guess what?

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

That's right.....Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Time for you next "Is not, isssss noottttttt!" post.
Get to it.

Got it. It's your lie, and you're sticking to it. You're funny for a while, but then just tedious. You crazies are having fun right now. Won't be long before you slip on another banana peel.

I never lie.

I document everything I post.

You????

POLITICO!!!!!!!

Fake news sites and silly claims aren't doccumentation

"Fake news sites...."

Let's see how tough it is to prove you a liar.....

"Investor's Business Daily (IBD) is an American media company covering international business, finance, economics and the stock market. Founded in 1984 by William O'Neil, it is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.[1] IBD provides information about stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, commodities, and other financial instruments aimed at individual investors and financial professionals.[2]"

Investor's Business Daily - Wikipedia

You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
Next!

Last edited:
Trump won, end of story, Lets look forward, what will the richest oldest new bosses do for us working Americans.

While much of that is true, especially The People's Republic of Kalifornia allowing illegals to vote, my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Maybe the PRK should secede from the Union and elect Hillary to be their first President. Obviously not many, if any, of them are going to leave the country as promised.

"...my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Well....let's check with the Democrat's poll workers......

black-panthers-philly.jpg
Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known. Most are done through absentee ballots, someone else filling out a friend or relative's ballot.

Actually, according to Obama, no one would ever investigate....so, no crime.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Irrelevant. Obama is out on the 20th and Trump is in. If a Republican WH and Republican Congress can't find anything, there is nothing to find.

Let's see if we can teach you to use logic in your posts.

You said this:
"Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known."

I provided the actual words of the President of the United States, telling illegal aliens that no one would investigate them voting.

In a most absurd response, you wrote "Irrelevant."

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective
  1. not connected with or relevant to something.

Clearly, you were in error.
Derail all you like but the bottom line is this:
1) Trump becomes President on the 20th.
2) If he and a Republican Congress can't produce significant evidence of voter fraud then all the claims of "massive voter fraud" are partisan bullshit.

How long do you think it will take them to prove voter fraud? A week? A month? Four years?

"...my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known. Most are done through absentee ballots, someone else filling out a friend or relative's ballot.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Irrelevant. Obama is out on the 20th and Trump is in. If a Republican WH and Republican Congress can't find anything, there is nothing to find.

You said this:
"Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known."

I provided the actual words of the President of the United States, telling illegal aliens that no one would investigate them voting.

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective

2) If he and a Republican Congress can't produce significant evidence of voter fraud then all the claims of "massive voter fraud" are partisan bullshit.

How long do you think it will take them to prove voter fraud? A week? A month? Four years?

1. Your vulgarity suggests you've been wounded by my posts.

2. "If he and a Republican Congress can't produce significant evidence of voter fraud then all the claims of "massive voter fraud" are partisan bulls*it."
Did you not know that Trump is not President at this time?
Do you not recognize that he won, and therefore has no cause to look for evidence?
Are you this much of a fool generally?

3. Mull these questions over, and you'll recognize how truly stupid you appear:
How many illegal aliens are in the nation?
Did any vote?
How many?

Try to learn from this lesson.

Well....let's check.

You said this:

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective

2. "If he and a Republican Congress can't produce significant evidence of voter fraud then all the claims of "massive voter fraud" are partisan bulls*it."
Do you not recognize that he won, and therefore has no cause to look for evidence?

Did any vote?
How many?

1. What's vulgar about saying "partisan bullshit"? Are you wounded by my calling a disproved claim of voter fraud "bullshit"?

2. As my previous posts clear states, when President Trump takes office on the 20th. Why are you derailing? Are you afraid to address the fact that Trump will become President and that both he and the Republican Congress will have the ability to investigate voter fraud?

3. It doesn't matter what you or I think. The fact remains President Trump takes office on the 20th. Will you accept it if, after months of investigation, neither he nor a Republican Congress can prove "massive voter fraud"?

Well....let's check.

You said this:

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective

Did any vote?
How many?

1. What's vulgar about saying "partisan bullshit"? Are you wounded by my calling a disproved claim of voter fraud "bullshit"?

2. As my previous posts clear states, when President Trump takes office on the 20th. Why are you derailing? Are you afraid to address the fact that Trump will become President and that both he and the Republican Congress will have the ability to investigate voter fraud?

3. It doesn't matter what you or I think. The fact remains President Trump takes office on the 20th. Will you accept it if, after months of investigation, neither he nor a Republican Congress can prove "massive voter fraud"?

1. "What's vulgar about saying "partisan bullshit"? Are you wounded by my calling a disproved claim of voter fraud "bullshit"? "

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.
It seems I gave you credit for being more articulate....and you aren't.

2. "Why are you derailing? Are you afraid to address the fact that Trump will become President and that both he and the Republican Congress will have the ability to investigate voter fraud?"
Why would they....they won.

Are you expecting them to demand recounts, as well?

3. "It doesn't matter what you or I think."
You 'think'?
Fact not in evidence.

4. "Why are you derailing? "
I've done nothing of the sort.
I've simply corrected your errors.

5. "Will you accept it if, after months of investigation, neither he nor a Republican Congress can prove "massive voter fraud"?"
Where has there been any such investigation?

And.....of course there has been massive voter fraud.
Were there not, Trump would be proclaimed winner of the popular vote.
You're simply not bright enough to recognize that.

Well....let's check.

You said this:

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective

9 years.

Just long enough to beat that talking point past the next president taking office.

You said this:

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective

Did any vote?
How many?

1. "What's vulgar about saying "partisan bullshit"? Are you wounded by my calling a disproved claim of voter fraud "bullshit"? "

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.
It seems I gave you credit for being more articulate....and you aren't.

2. "Why are you derailing? Are you afraid to address the fact that Trump will become President and that both he and the Republican Congress will have the ability to investigate voter fraud?"
Why would they....they won.

Are you expecting them to demand recounts, as well?

3. "It doesn't matter what you or I think."
You 'think'?
Fact not in evidence.

4. "Why are you derailing? "
I've done nothing of the sort.
I've simply corrected your errors.

5. "Will you accept it if, after months of investigation, neither he nor a Republican Congress can prove "massive voter fraud"?"
Where has there been any such investigation?

And.....of course there has been massive voter fraud.
Were there not, Trump would be proclaimed winner of the popular vote.
You're simply not bright enough to recognize that.
TL; DR

To save time, I'll just repeat my previous posts to you:

Forum List

Back