Key findings on how Russians rigged our election for Trump

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

I guess Hillary's popular vote win is discredited by Putin.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.

Exactly how was the election stolen? Trump got the most votes. He won. No one else won. How is that stolen?

I can't let that pass. He got 3 million less votes.

maybe, but when the illegal votes are taken out, he may have won both the EC and the PV. But it doesn't matter, we elect presidents via the EC.

If you don't like the EC get congress to pass a constitutional amendment and then get 38 states to ratify it. Until then---------------------STFU

Yep, mindless losers.
Anyone who bitches that the election is rigged? Yes, agreed.

the dems, the media, and the pollsters tried to rig it and failed. The people saw through their corruption and voted against the hildebeast.
Clearly the Democrats tried to rig picking their own nominee, Hillary Rodham Clinton, over Bernie or any other contenders. They succeeded too. When it was revealed by the Russian hacking, many Democrats were rightfully pissed. This was all last June, IIRC. I think the revelation that the DNC was guilty of corruption and cronyism caused many to stay home on election day and maybe some Bernie supporters to vote for Trump. It's impossible to know. Either way, the national election itself wasn't rigged.

And to think, if Hilary and the DNC were not corrupt, the emails would not have mattered.

Maybe the DNC should have listened when the FBI warned them their server was not secure. They refused the help of the FBI...and we see the consequences.

At least you're admitting that Russia helped him steal the election. I guess that's a start.

Exactly how was the election stolen? Trump got the most votes. He won. No one else won. How is that stolen?

maybe, but when the illegal votes are taken out, he may have won both the EC and the PV. But it doesn't matter, we elect presidents via the EC.

If you don't like the EC get congress to pass a constitutional amendment and then get 38 states to ratify it. Until then---------------------STFU

100%

Obama had millions of illegal aliens voting....and they still lost.

Proof of widespread illegal votes?

100%

Did you just pull that out of your ass, or do you have a credible source?

100%

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

2. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

3. How about disqualifying this guy...

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

4. And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

5. "California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

QED.....Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.

Proof of widespread illegal votes?

In cal illegals can get a drivers license, with a DL you can register to vote and can vote. The so-called 3M PV margin for Clinton was all in Cal. Think about it for a few minutes, you might understand-----------

100%

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

2. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

4. And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

5. "California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

You're intentionally choosing to repeat lies. I have given you links to show the license is clearly identifiable and marked not for identification, and the ones who receive that special license are not registered to vote. I know others have too. You're a troll.

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

While much of that is true, especially The People's Republic of Kalifornia allowing illegals to vote, my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Maybe the PRK should secede from the Union and elect Hillary to be their first President. Obviously not many, if any, of them are going to leave the country as promised.

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

While much of that is true, especially The People's Republic of Kalifornia allowing illegals to vote, my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Maybe the PRK should secede from the Union and elect Hillary to be their first President. Obviously not many, if any, of them are going to leave the country as promised.

CALEXIT. GO FOR IT. MAKE THE LAND OF FRUITS AND NUTS A SEPARATE COUNTRY, OR PART OF MEXICO.

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

You're intentionally choosing to repeat lies. I have given you links to show the license is clearly identifiable and marked not for identification, and the ones who receive that special license are not registered to vote. I know others have too. You're a troll.

Yeah, sure. and you think that is enforced in Pelosi land? LOLOLOLOL

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

"....clearly identifiable.."

By whom???

The Democrat President tells illegals to vote

The Democrat candidate is a career criminal and congenital liar

....and the Democrat poll workers decline a ballot to illegal aliens????

Stop lying....unless that means you'd be mute.

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Who is telling you all that crap? Do you have a credible source for any of it?

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

By whom???

Again, anything credible, or just more Alex Jones crap? You're not just a troll. You're a dumb toll.

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

"...my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Well....let's check with the Democrat's poll workers......

black-panthers-philly.jpg

100%

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

By whom???

Again, anything credible, or just more Alex Jones crap? You're not just a troll. You're a dumb toll.

Now....watch me silence you with two simple questions.

1. Did any illegal aliens vote?

2. How many?

Who is telling you all that crap? Do you have a credible source for any of it?
What crap? Are you saying illegals can't vote in California? Are you saying several Hollywood celebrities haven't declared they'd leave the country if Trump (or the previous Republican Bush) were elected? What are you calling "crap"?

California has some notable loopholes.

Right of foreigners to vote in the United States - Wikipedia

Now tell me no illegal aliens voted in California state or local elections.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back