Key findings on how Russians rigged our election for Trump

Now....watch me silence you with two simple questions.

1. Did any illegal aliens vote?

2. How many?

P Chic if you know of any, please list them.

Otherwise, YOU FAIL!

"P Chic if you know of any, please list them.Otherwise, YOU FAIL!"

Sure.

How's this....LA Times:

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

2. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

How about disqualifying this guy...

3. "Clinton has beaten Trump in the popular vote by approximately 2.5 million."

Yup....but not if you only count legal voters.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

BTW......do you know how many illegal aliens there are in the country???

maybe, but when the illegal votes are taken out, he may have won both the EC and the PV. But it doesn't matter, we elect presidents via the EC.

If you don't like the EC get congress to pass a constitutional amendment and then get 38 states to ratify it. Until then---------------------STFU

100%

Obama had millions of illegal aliens voting....and they still lost.

Did you just pull that out of your ass, or do you have a credible source?

1. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Wanna deny this:

2. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

3. How about disqualifying this guy...

illegals get driver's licenses that say no voting.....

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

4. And guess what?

"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

5. "California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

QED.....Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.

While much of that is true, especially The People's Republic of Kalifornia allowing illegals to vote, my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Maybe the PRK should secede from the Union and elect Hillary to be their first President. Obviously not many, if any, of them are going to leave the country as promised.

"...my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Well....let's check with the Democrat's poll workers......

black-panthers-philly.jpg

Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known. Most are done through absentee ballots, someone else filling out a friend or relative's ballot.

100%

Obama had millions of illegal aliens voting....and they still lost.

Wanna deny this:

Really?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

4. And guess what?

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

5. "California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015"

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

While much of that is true, especially The People's Republic of Kalifornia allowing illegals to vote, my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Maybe the PRK should secede from the Union and elect Hillary to be their first President. Obviously not many, if any, of them are going to leave the country as promised.

"...my understanding is that they can only vote on state and local issues, not Federal elections.

Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known. Most are done through absentee ballots, someone else filling out a friend or relative's ballot.

Actually, according to Obama, no one would ever investigate....so, no crime.

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Russia did not 'rig our election'
- They did not hack machines or switch votes from Hillary to Trump
- They did not rig the DNC Primary to help Hillary defeat Bernie - the DNC did.
- They did not engage in voter fraud during the Primary to help Hillary win - the DNC did
- They did not feed Hillary debate questions in advance - the DNC / Liberals did

The Russians supposedly by-passed weak/broken/illegal DNC cyber security and hacked e-mails and data, exposing to the world all the above, exposing Democrats to be racist / sexist / homophobic / anti-Semites, etc... The Russians did not force the Democrats to write / generate / save all of that data, did not force Democrats to ignore cyber security or have almost non-existent security measures.
- It is actually better that the Russians exposed these cyber vulnerabilities 'now' than waiting until Hillary or Trump was in the WH so that we can take steps to eliminate those vulnerabilities.

Russia did not force the DNC to run the worst candidate in US history, to rig their own elections so this candidate would win, to write and pass around all the distasteful racist/sexist/etc... jokes and comments.

What the Russians did was wrong and should be addressed, but the Liberal mantra that they and their candidate are nothing more than victims is BS.

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

Irrelevant. Obama is out on the 20th and Trump is in. If a Republican WH and Republican Congress can't find anything, there is nothing to find.

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Well....let's check.

Irrelevant. Obama is out on the 20th and Trump is in. If a Republican WH and Republican Congress can't find anything, there is nothing to find.

Let's see if we can teach you to use logic in your posts.

You said this:
"Funny, but it's still a crime known as voter fraud. So far, there are very few incidents of voter fraud known."

I provided the actual words of the President of the United States, telling illegal aliens that no one would investigate them voting.

In a most absurd response, you wrote "Irrelevant."

Irrelevant:
ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective
  1. not connected with or relevant to something.

Clearly, you were in error.

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

You're intentionally choosing to repeat lies. I have given you links to show the license is clearly identifiable and marked not for identification, and the ones who receive that special license are not registered to vote. I know others have too. You're a troll.

"....clearly identifiable.."

By whom???

The Democrat President tells illegals to vote

The Democrat candidate is a career criminal and congenital liar

....and the Democrat poll workers decline a ballot to illegal aliens????

Stop lying....unless that means you'd be mute.

Again, anything credible, or just more Alex Jones crap? You're not just a troll. You're a dumb toll.

2. How many?

It's your claim that massive numbers of illegal aliens voted.

Prove it.

I have no knowledge of a single illegal alien voting. Certainly not millions as RWNJs here have claimed.

Who is telling you all that crap? Do you have a credible source for any of it?
What crap? Are you saying illegals can't vote in California? Are you saying several Hollywood celebrities haven't declared they'd leave the country if Trump (or the previous Republican Bush) were elected? What are you calling "crap"?

California has some notable loopholes.

Right of foreigners to vote in the United States - Wikipedia

Now tell me no illegal aliens voted in California state or local elections.

Don't be silly. We're not talking about local elections. We're talking about the presidential election.
A few communities that allow some illegal aliens to vote on some local issues has not hing to do with a presidential election, and only an idiot wouldn't see the difference.

I have pointed out since the Bush days that Assange is an obvious marxist.

It's amusing to watch the pseudocons giving him head nowadays.

Of course Assange denies he got his shit from Putin. It would ruin his Wikileaks brand for that connection to be made public.

Duh!

And now we see the pseudocons drinking his piss. Amazing.

As I predicted, Trump's Chumps are slowly being led into making the transition to far left fellow travelers.

Wanna deny this:

Really?

4. And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

You're intentionally choosing to repeat lies. I have given you links to show the license is clearly identifiable and marked not for identification, and the ones who receive that special license are not registered to vote. I know others have too. You're a troll.

By whom???

Again, anything credible, or just more Alex Jones crap? You're not just a troll. You're a dumb toll.

2. How many?

Prove it.

I have no knowledge of a single illegal alien voting. Certainly not millions as RWNJs here have claimed.

Yet you're so sensitive to the revelations.

I haven't seen Democrats this angry since Lincoln freed the slaves.

By whom???

2. How many?

Prove it.

What revelations? So far, you've spouted nothing but lies and irrelevant crap.

By whom???

2. How many?

Prove it.

1. This study....

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

Almost a million and a half in 2008......when their expulsion from the US wasn't on the ballot.

2. Of course, you can choose to lie and claim that fewer voted this time.

3. Here's more evidence that far....FAR....more illegals voted in 2016, based on a fear of a Trump victory:

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com
These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.

Trump won both the electoral college vote and the popular vote.

Live with it.

2. How many?

Prove it.

1. This study....

Almost a million and a half in 2008......when their expulsion from the US wasn't on the ballot.

3. Here's more evidence that far....FAR....more illegals voted in 2016, based on a fear of a Trump victory:

and....

That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "

Live with it.

That goofy report was discredited long ago.
Trump’s Claims About Illegal Votes Are Nonsense. I Debunked the Study He Cites as ‘Evidence.’

2. How many?

Prove it.

1. This study....

and....

Live with it.

Trump’s Claims About Illegal Votes Are Nonsense. I Debunked the Study He Cites as ‘Evidence.’

I love making you liars sweat.

1. "While states control the voter registration process, some states are so notoriously slipshod in their controls (California, Virginia and New York — all of which have political movements to legalize voting by noncitizens — come to mind) that it would be shocking if many illegals didn't vote.

Remember, a low-ball estimate says there are at least 11 million to 12 million illegals in the U.S., but that's based on faulty Census data. More likely estimates put the number at 20 million to 30 million."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

And guess what?

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

That's right.....Trump won both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Time for you next "Is not, isssss noottttttt!" post.
Get to it.

2. How many?

Prove it.

1. This study....

and....

Live with it.

What's really funny is that a dunce like you appeals to Politico report to deny that Trump won the popular vote.

This Politico:

"#PodestaEmails: Politico journalist seeks OK from Clinton before running story"
#PodestaEmails: Politico journalist seeks OK from Clinton before running story

You're as dumb as a donut.

You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
Next!

Prove it.

1. This study....

and....

Live with it.

1. "While states control the voter registration process, some states are so notoriously slipshod in their controls (California, Virginia and New York — all of which have political movements to legalize voting by noncitizens — come to mind) that it would be shocking if many illegals didn't vote.

Remember, a low-ball estimate says there are at least 11 million to 12 million illegals in the U.S., but that's based on faulty Census data. More likely estimates put the number at 20 million to 30 million."
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Get to it.

Got it. It's your lie, and you're sticking to it. You're funny for a while, but then just tedious. You crazies are having fun right now. Won't be long before you slip on another banana peel.

1. This study....

and....

Live with it.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Get to it.

Got it. It's your lie, and you're sticking to it. You're funny for a while, but then just tedious. You crazies are having fun right now. Won't be long before you slip on another banana peel.

I never lie.

I document everything I post.

You????

POLITICO!!!!!!!

1. This study....

and....

Live with it.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

Get to it.

I never lie.

I document everything I post.

You????

POLITICO!!!!!!!

Fake news sites and silly claims aren't doccumentation

Forum List

Back