Key West Man Writes “F— Obama!” In Will Then Kills Himself

Anyone want to join me on a sad trip down memory? Circa 2004.

Says this guy was "expecting" a Kerry win. I wonder why. What "unskewed" polls was HE reading.

anyway, condolences and prayers for both families.

Underlying mental illness at hand in both cases I would guess. People who are seriously troubled have been known to choose some bizarre reasons for their actions. Healthy people do not kill themselves over politics.

That's true. Amazing how many people close to both seemed to have no clue that either was suicidal. Maybe we all need to learn to spot the warning signs better. But in the case of the Key West tanning salon owner - it said he warned his "partner."

Guess we ought to take those kinda statements more seriously????

More talk of war on over half of the Country because we saw through your tea party bullshit. Well look around you. We are already at war all across the world. Besides you tea party people have forgotten who does the actual killing in our armed forces and it aint you.

its fun/funny to watch this DiaperFire troll make an idiot of himself here daily.

himself? I thought it was a woman?????

a woman like Katzndogs? Makes sense. Both of them are butt hurt after the shellacking they got at the polls last week :(

Anyone want to join me on a sad trip down memory? Circa 2004.

Says this guy was "expecting" a Kerry win. I wonder why. What "unskewed" polls was HE reading.

Underlying mental illness at hand in both cases I would guess. People who are seriously troubled have been known to choose some bizarre reasons for their actions. Healthy people do not kill themselves over politics.

True. It is more in line with mental health to be homicidal over politics, not suicidal.

FREE the woman who ran over hubby for not voting. It's only politics!

Regards from Rosie

True. It is more in line with mental health to be homicidal over politics, not suicidal.

Regards from Rosie

True!

My family and my friends are very mixed politically so I honestly do not "get" the extreme actions/reactions of people over the results of elections. We have some vigorous debates and discussions when we all get together and politics comes up as a topic but we lace it with lots of humor and gently jabbing when we do.

I can't imagine getting so worked up over politics IRL or online. None of our politicians deserve that much energy from us and we all sure don't deserve the negative crap in our lives. These clowns in DC are simply not worth it.

and he blames the president for his troubles?????????

I know. And I'm sure he touted the "personal responsibility" meme. So... he was somehow dependent on the government, which in some way let him down??? I'm confused.

Regards from Rosie

True!

My family and my friends are very mixed politically so I honestly do not "get" the extreme actions/reactions of people over the results of elections. We have some vigorous debates and discussions when we all get together and politics comes up as a topic but we lace it with lots of humor and gently jabbing when we do.

I can't imagine getting so worked up over politics IRL or online. None of our politicians deserve that much energy from us and we all sure don't deserve the negative crap in our lives. These clowns in DC are simply not worth it.

Hubs and I are the only liberals among most family and all friends. They all treat us as if we are slightly delusional. This week I'll emphasize the national mass delusion.

I get teased mercilessly - so the line about politics makes me homicidal is one I use frequently. I think they half believe me.

I suffer from the Red State Blues. Now that Florida is Blue I dunno WHAT to do!!??!! :)

Regards from Rosie

Maybe the man was a former Obama supporter who felt the President let him down?

Bottom line is this:

That's when Cossey and the officer found Hamilton dead in the bathroom with two empty prescription bottles, one for Xanax and the other for an anti-psychotic medication, the Citizen reports.

The man had issues.

Foolish move. He didn't end his suffering. He just made his family suffer more.

Just how unhinged can right wing lemmings get?

Death of Key West man linked to Obama's reelection - Florida Keys - MiamiHerald.com

A Key West man who told his partner that "if Barack gets re-elected, I'm not going to be around" was found dead on Nov. 8, with the words "F--- Obama!" scrawled on his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

That's some serious ego right there.

And he told his "partner"? Was this a gay couple?

Again, has anybody seen Warrior recently?

Apparently.
A tanning salon owner in Key West who increasingly blamed his personal struggles on President Obama warned his partner that "I'm not going to be around long" if the president won reelection last week.

Two days after the president's victory over Mitt Romney, Keys police found Henry Hamilton dead of a drug overdose, the words "Fuck Obama" scrawled on his will.

Maybe this is what became of Dr. House???

I sympathize with this patriot, though i wouldn't have chosen that route. Armed rebellion would have been preferable.

Another perfect example of what too much right wing brainwashing will do,..

Maybe he was a disgruntled former Obama supporter who is not happy that he wasted his vote the first time around. ;)

Yeah we can both play this silly game.

why are the con complainers on here all day? why aren't they out working or in church or something?

There are many work shifts and time zones Kiki. Some are at night and for some it is after work. And you also know all about the use of those teeny phones and their teeny screens. One can use those anywhere.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back