Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

Everyone knew about it, but it never came out before the 2020 election? Don't you find that hard to believe?
No, i dont. Are you even following this investigation? Are you not aware of all the things they caught the FBI covering up? Do you even know who agent Thibault is and what he did?

I am not making an argument at all. I am pointing out you have not seen the things you claim exist. The rest is just spin on your part to avoid admitting that you just accept they all exist because your beloved party told you so
I dont need to see them in order to know that they exist. Ive never seen Area 51 either, but i know it exists. There is more than enough information to determine these things are real. The GOP has the records and so do the Dems.

I dont need to see them in order to know that they exist. Ive never seen Area 51 either, but i know it exists. There is more than enough information to determine these things are real. The GOP has the records and so do the Dems.

You do make a good point. Biden does have bank records so they do exist. What is unknown is if they show what your beloved party claims they do.

And yes, there is a place called Area 51, but there are no UFOs or aliens there.

You do make a good point. Biden does have bank records so they do exist. What is unknown is if they show what your beloved party claims they do.

And yes, there is a place called Area 51, but there are no UFOs or aliens there.
If these records exist and dems have them, why didnt they debunk the claim? This would be an easy and devastating win for dems, but they say nothing. :dunno:

If these records exist and dems have them, why didnt they debunk the claim? This would be an easy and devastating win for dems, but they say nothing. :dunno:

giphy.gif

Everyone knew about it, but it never came out before the 2020 election? Don't you find that hard to believe?
Here you go...

"Thibault allegedly ordered the matter closed without providing a valid reason, as required by FBI guidelines [and] it’s alleged that FBI officials, including ASAC Thibault, subsequently attempted to improperly mark the matter in FBI systems so that it could not be opened in the future.”

FBI agent Timothy Thibault hid intel from whistleblower on Hunter and the ‘Big Guy’ Joe Biden

No, i dont. Are you even following this investigation? Are you not aware of all the things they caught the FBI covering up? Do you even know who agent Thibault is and what he did?
Conservatives are SO gullible. This is obvious when you listen the ads on talk radio for products like Relief Factor which is a supplement (it's not a drug or a pain killer) to be taken to relieve joint pain. And naturally, as a supplement, it's not approved by the FDA, and its claims are not regulated by any gov't agency whatsoever.

They can hide shit, not cooperate, and do all the shady crap that they've been doing for years, but the jig is up now. The moment a republican steps foot in the White House, the head of the FBI and the head of the DOJ will be replaced by GOP hitmen looking to crucify democrats in the FBI and DOJ, and once the people who have been covering for the Biden's have been removed and indicted, its full steam ahead on the Biden's themselves.
Lol, don't you feel even sillier now?

Your big presser last week that consisted of maybe, infer, could, mights is followed by "missing" witnesses. ROFL.

You can't make this stuff. I don't want to say I was right in my prediction but wow, I was right as fuck.

All we need now is to blame Hillary for taking out the whistleblowers and their "informants". Then it will be a trumper slurp and durp trifecta.

Good grief.

The operative words are allegedly, and alleged.
Director Wray dumped him within days of this discovery. Thibault is going to prison in a couple years. Thats why he is no longer in the FBI and he has hired a lawyer.

At some point you dems are going to need a better argument than "nuh uh".

Any valid scandal that could have derailed Biden's 2020 campaign would have come out like lava gushing out from a volcanic vent. Since it did not, I think it's pretty safe to say that the story is most likely BS.

Lol, don't you feel even sillier now?

Your big presser last week that consisted of maybe, infer, could, mights is followed by "missing" witnesses. ROFL.

You can't make this stuff. I don't want to say I was right in my prediction but wow, I was right as fuck.

All we need now is to blame Hillary for taking out the whistleblowers and their "informants". Then it will be a trumper slurp and durp trifecta.

Good grief.
Youre dumb if you think there is nothing there. You are even dumber to put it in permanent writing here where i can smash you later down the road for your moronic position. :laugh:

Any valid scandal that could have derailed Biden's 2020 campaign would have come out like lava gushing out from a volcanic vent. Since it did not, I think it's pretty safe to say that the story is most likely BS.
The scandal DID come out. Remember? Then 51 former agents signed a letter claiming it was Russian disinformation.

Do you even follow the news? :cuckoo:

The scandal DID come out. Remember? Then 51 former agents signed a letter claiming it was Russian disinformation.

Do you even follow the news? :cuckoo:
Yeah, it went nowhere. There is a good reason for that. You, as a conservative, naturally choose to believe it's a conspiracy because conservatives see conspiracies behind every blade of grass.

Youre dumb if you think there is nothing there. You are even dumber to put it in permanent writing here where i can smash you later down the road for your moronic position. :laugh:
Yeah, there is something but the something went missing. Maybe it's with the thumb drive Tucker lost in the mail. ROFL.

You poor dupe. The perfect Trump supporter.

Yeah, it went nowhere. There is a good reason for that. You, as a conservative, naturally choose to believe it's a conspiracy because conservatives see conspiracies behind every blade of grass.
It went nowhere? The laptop is literally how they discovered the bribery scheme in the first place. I will NEVER understand why anyone would debate like you. Denying the obvious is fuckin weird man. Why take your position in the first place when you know its a lie? Arent you more interested in simply being right?

Yeah, there is something but the something went missing. Maybe it's with the thumb drive Tucker lost in the mail. ROFL.

You poor dupe. The perfect Trump supporter.
Do you honestly think these bank records arent real?

Do you honestly think these bank records arent real?
Not going to speculate for you. The fact is they are trying to claim whistleblowers just disappeared...like a fart in the wind. How hilariously gullable do you have to believe that Comer had legitimate evidence? If anyone can answer, it's you. How gullable are you?

You got burned by the no proof presse comer put on. You claimed it would show the proof of Joe Biden crimes...and there was absolutely nothing but inference and speculation. To bad so sad.

It went nowhere? The laptop is literally how they discovered the bribery scheme in the first place. I will NEVER understand why anyone would debate like you. Denying the obvious is fuckin weird man. Why take your position in the first place when you know its a lie? Arent you more interested in simply being right?
I've watched and listened for years as conservatives have trotted out one conspiracy theory after another which all turned out to be flops. Remember the one where Obama was really born in Kenya? Then there's all the QAnon craziness. And we're still living with Trump's stolen election nonsense. And conservatives trot behind these conspiracy theories like rats to the music of the Pied Piper of Hamelin. It's an old story, and you guys never learn your lesson. Hell, even a pet dog learns after only one encounter with a skunk. The dog doesn't need more than one lesson.

Forum List

Back