Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

Now, HERE is a extremely rare moment of truth.

You see, even in a presidential election year, we're lucky if 53% of eligible voters actually vote. That means that less than 27% of the American electorate will choose the next president. So, these people who spew disinformation simply hope that they can sway enough voters to vote against Biden (or to not vote at all) so they can win, and they don't have any qualms whatsoever with lying if that can help them win, especially because of the demographic change in this country which does not favor their candidates.
Emotional discomfort is not “misinformation” Misinformation hysteria fostered by liberals is a sinister attempt to prevent people from receiving info and deciding for ourselves
Very very commie like.

Really? Because when Comer was pressed to SHOW the evidence directly linking Joe Biden to any crime.....

Comer admitted he has none.
View attachment 785677
He was pressed to produce IRREFUTABLE evidence for some weird fucking reason. The investigation has barely even begun and the press is demanding that they wrap it up immediately. You are too.

'Seems' is not evidence. 'Belief' is not evidence.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

(Spoiler Alert: This is where you make a litany of increasingly awkward excuses for why you can't. Just like Comer.)
"Seems" is absolutely "evidence". Get a dictionary you stupid fucking dipshit. :laugh:

Last edited:
So an investigation is evidence of a crime?

Then Trump is *fucked*.
It’s evidence that leads to further investigation but is not a declaration of a crime. You asked about “evidence” and you got it but felt like you would not and since you Did you are on to false comparatives and other more emotionally soothing deflections

Did Vince Foster commit suicide in Ft Marcy Park? LOL!!!

I am so glad that good poster EMH is still on the hot-trail of that Foster suicide gig in Ft.Marchy Park.
I can be convinced that he and his coterie of gay Jewish Oathkeepers will get to the bottom of that mystery.

And then, we hope, he turns his attention to where is Judge Crater?
Just what are the circumstances of Merriweather Lewis's death at Grinder's Tavern?
And when is the mystery killer of Nicole and Ron gonna be brought to justice?
And what was Asli Babbitt thinking when she charged towards police guns despite the warnings?
And who killed Jon Benet?
And, was Cleopatra really black?

This is stuff that EMH, and his dancing Oathkeepers are uniquely qualified to hunt down and inform us.

Go get 'em, sic 'em.....super sleuth.
We are all mildly confident in your skills.

Since y'all tried to link them to Joe Biden despite no evidence (including bank transfers) to back the claim.
It does link to Biden, directly. When his young grandchild is being paid by the Chinese, who the fuck else does it point to? :cuckoo:

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

I'm dismissive....because you fail this simple request.
How about you wait until the investigation is over before making such demands?

Seems is absolutely "evidence". Get a dictionary you stupid fucking dipshit. :laugh:

No, it isn't. "Seems" is an excuse for evidence. Ask Comer, when asked for the evidence to directly link

1684169787590.png

You're literally offering your emotions and feelings as evidence of crimes.

Are you starting to see why the indictment record is 34 to 0?

Emotional discomfort is not “misinformation” Misinformation hysteria fostered by liberals is a sinister attempt to prevent people from receiving info and deciding for ourselves
Very very commie like.
I've been on message boards for years, and I can honestly say that I've rarely seen or heard people who could be described as liberal engaging in conspiracy theories. On the other hand, conservatives embrace it like a baby grabbing his mommy's finger.

No, it isn't. "Seems" is an excuse for evidence. Ask Comer, when asked for the evidence to directly link

View attachment 785680

You're literally offering your emotions and feelings as evidence of crimes.

Are you starting to see why the indictment record is 34 to 0?
If something "seems" like it took place, that is by definition "evidence". Youre fuckin stupid. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
No, those bank records, Hunters laptop and a shitload of emails and text communications is "evidence".

So investigations are evidence.....except when they're investigations into Trump. And then they're not evidence?

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Show us the bank records that prove Joe Biden committed a crime.

Show us the records on Hunter Biden's laptop that prove that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Show us the 'text communications' that prove that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You can't. All you can do is offer us your feelings and emotions as evidence. And no one is getting indicted because you have an emotion.

I've been on message boards for years, and I can honestly say that I've rarely seen or heard people who could be described as liberal engaging in conspiracy theories. On the other hand, conservatives embrace it like a baby grabbing his mommy's finger.
"Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation"

"Trump is a Russian asset"

"COVID didnt come from a lab in Wuhan"

Would you like more examples?

The size and scope of the alleged story should tell everyone something. It wasn't enough for Hunter Biden or even Joe Biden to be corrupt. No, that wouldn't be a big enough story. According to Sean Hannity, who is a self-proclaimed journalist with nothing more than a high school diploma, it's 12 members of the Biden family who are corrupt, and he refers to them as the "Biden family crime syndicate." Maybe Major Biden (the Biden's German Shepard dog) is involved too.

Interpol and the Israelis are hunting him in Cyprus. He's an arms dealer named Dr Gal Luft. He's a dual US -Israeli citizen.

So investigations are evidence.....except when they're investigations into Trump. And then they're not evidence?

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Show us the bank records that prove Joe Biden committed a crime.

Show us the records on Hunter Biden's laptop that prove that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Show us the 'text communications' that prove that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You can't. All you can do is offer us your feelings and emotions as evidence. And no one is getting indicted because you have an emotion.
The bank records are private information, so of course you cant see them. As for the text communications, there is no fucking way i am going to waste my time posting it when you will just dismiss all of it anyway.

His senility is a somewhat recent discovery. He wasnt like this when he was Obamas VP, when he set up this bribery scheme. Its weird that you are suggesting that he was senile in 2008.

Comer's whistleblower is an arms dealer hiding in Cyprus.

If something "serms" like it took place, that is by definition "evidence". Youre fuckin stupid. :cuckoo:

Laughing.....'seems' is the word you use when you can't prove your claims. LIke Comer already admitted about Joe Biden.

And whenever I press you to show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, you offer us your emotions, your beliefs and your feelings.

Yeah, the indictment record is 34 - 0 for a reason: Neither your emotions nor your beliefs are evidence.

The bank records are private information, so of course you cant see them. As for the text communications, there is no fucking way i am going to waste my time posting it when you will just dismiss all of it anyway.

So excuses why you can't back the claim that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Color me shocked.

Forum List

Back