Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

Have you seen Biden or his amexplain these transactions it? If there was nothing there and this was legitimate business, then why did they take the opportunity to dunk on the GOP?

What I haven't seen is evidence that proves Joe Biden broke any law. Not from you. Not from Comer. Not from anyone.

What I have seen.....are sniveling excuse after sniveling excuse why you can't.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

"Hunters laptop doesnt exist"? Did you seriously just say that?
Please produce it. The shop owner who supposedly turned it in wants nothing to do with taking any credit for doing. He's running like a scalded dog. Assuming it exists, if there was anything on it that was criminal, you would have heard about it by now. You can't keep something like that silent...even if he is the son of the President. There is so much disinformation around this device and so many accusations of tampering that it (assuming it exists) can't be trusted as evidence.

You just like what it represents. Hope. Hope setting up shop in your tiny little, alt-right brain..that maybe, just maybe...this time..it'll be different. :auiqs.jpg:

What I haven't seen is evidence that proves Joe Biden broke any law. Not from you. Not from Comer. Not from anyone.

Have you seen Biden or his press secretary explain these transactions? If there was nothing there and this was legitimate business, then why did they take the opportunity to dunk on the GOP?

I've been on message boards for years, and I can honestly say that I've rarely seen or heard people who could be described as liberal engaging in conspiracy theories. On the other hand, conservatives embrace it like a baby grabbing his mommy's finger.
No it’s that you assign the fake conspiracy label as a deflection and then operate from the incorrect platform that it’s a universally established fact

Have you seen Biden or his press secretary explain these transactions? If there was nothing there and this was legitimate business, then why did they take the opportunity to dunk on the GOP?

Why would Joe Biden or his press secretary need to explain transactions that have nothing to with Joe Biden or his press secretary?

Show us the evidence that proves Joe Biden committed any crime.

Not the innuendo. Not your beliefs. Not your emotions. But evidence that proves Joe Biden committed a crime.

Every time you run from this simple request, you prove me right.

No it’s that you assign the fake conspiracy label as a deflection and then operate from the incorrect platform that it’s a universally established fact

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You cross into conspiracy when y'all ape overly complicated stories backed by jackshit.

And y'all have nothing that proves Joe Biden committed any crime.

Please produce it. The shop owner who supposedly turned it in wants nothing to do with taking any credit for doing. He's running like a scalded dog. Assuming it exists, if there was anything on it that was criminal, you would have heard about it by now. You can't keep something like that silent...even if he is the son of the President. There is so much disinformation around this device and so many accusations of tampering that it (assuming it exists) can't be trusted as evidence.

You just like what it represents. Hope. Hope setting up shop in your tiny little, alt-right brain..that maybe, just maybe...this time..it'll be different. :auiqs.jpg:
Both sides on the Senate and Congress will tell you that it exists. The FBI confirmed it exists and authenticated that nothing had been altered. Every major media outlet has a copy. They say it exists... but you dont. Why would anyone care about what you believe if you wont even admit the obvious?

Last edited:
Why would Joe Biden or his press secretary need to explain transactions that have nothing to with Joe Biden or his press secretary?

Not the innuendo. Not your beliefs. Not your emotions. But evidence that proves Joe Biden committed a crime.

I will answer your questions after you answer mine. My questions came first. Quit dodging and just answer.

Have you seen Biden explain these transactions ? If there was nothing there and this was legitimate business, then why didnt they take the opportunity to dunk on the GOP?

I will answer your questions after you answer mine. My questions came first. Quit dodging and just answer.

Have you seen Biden or his amexplain these transactions it? If there was nothing there and this was legitimate business, then why did they take the opportunity to dunk on the GOP?

Laughing......keep running.

Evidence is not proof dim bulb.
A jury or judge then decides if what has been submitted As evidence is valid. Liberal scum try to keep out evidence by mislabeling it as “misinformation”
I decide what is misinformation or not. You and liberal government Dont Rightfully Do That For Me

Laughing......keep running.
To defend himself who is being accused, and to defend his son. Why didnt he explain these transactions?

The probe of the evidence is ongoing .
You don’t want that so engage in “show me” blather

To defend himself who is being accused, and to defend his son. Why didnt he explain these transactions?

Smiling.....defend himself from what...your imagination?

Remember, these aren't Joe Biden's transactions. These aren't Joe Biden's bank records.

You have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Keep running.

He was pressed to produce IRREFUTABLE evidence for some weird fucking reason. The investigation has barely even begun and the press is demanding that they wrap it up immediately. You are too.
I guess I join the rest of us perplexed as to the reason for his little press conference if he doesn't have any conclusions. All this is doing is muddying the waters.

I think the intent is to prime the audience. Make it so that when he fails to produce proof of a crime, it won't matter to his audience. They've already made their conclusions. I believe it's quite dishonest.

Evidence is not proof dim bulb.
A jury or judge then decides if what has been submitted As evidence is valid. Liberal scum try to keep out evidence by mislabeling it as “misinformation”
I decide what is misinformation or not. You and liberal government Dont Rightfully Do That For Me

Laughing........says you. Comer on the other hand is quite clear that he has no evidence.

1684172762227.png

Show us the evidence that proves Joe Biden committed any crime. Comer admits he doesn't have it.

And why does this one, simple question send y'all into a frenzy of excuse making, dodges and attempts to change the topic.

Why aren't you asking for the evidence?

I guess I join the rest of us perplexed as to the reason for his little press conference if he doesn't have any conclusions. All this is doing is muddying the waters.

I think the intent is to prime the audience. Make it so that when he fails to produce proof of a crime, it won't matter to his audience. They've already made their conclusions. I believe it's quite dishonest.
Because it shows that Biden is corrupt politician. Why the fuck else do you think? :cuckoo:

Because it shows that Biden is corrupt politician. Why the fuck else do you think? :cuckoo:
Does it show he's a corrupt politician? The evidence is bank transfers. No evidence puts any of that money in Joe Biden's account, nor does any evidence tie any of the money to Joe Biden making any policy decisions for that money.

This is what I mean. It's all just for political advantage.

Forum List

Back