Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

You seem to like having random balls being slapped across your face.....and we all know, seems is evidence of a fact.
You arent defending Bidens corruption well at all. You are unfunny too, so you can just stop with trying to make jokes. Jokes arent your thing. Your thing is just being an unoriginal asshat. Stick to that.

You arent defending Bidens corruption well at all. You are unfunny too, so you can just stop with trying to make jokes. Jokes arent your thing. Your thing is just being an unoriginal asshat. Stick to that.

What corruption? Again, you don't have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You FEEL like there was corruption. And then demand that Joe Biden defend himself from your FEELINGS.

Laughing.....how's that working out for you?

No it’s that you assign the fake conspiracy label as a deflection and then operate from the incorrect platform that it’s a universally established fact
Not at all.

I know what I've witnessed over and over again for years. In fact, I'll state something here that I've never said out loud before. I stopped listening to talk radio, and I stopped regularly participating on this message board for the most part in 2017 because Trump embraced conspiracy theories just like the conservatives on USMB. That's when I knew our country was in real trouble, and I didn't want to subject myself to it anymore. While it was fun and entertaining at one point, I began to see it more as an addiction. And with a conspiracy theorist in the Oval Office, I saw it as a sickness. Unfortunately or fortunately, the closest thing there was to a cure was to abstain from participating in it anymore.

What corruption? Again, you don't have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You FEEL like there was corruption. And then demand that Joe Biden defend himself from your FEELINGS.

Laughing.....how's that working out for you?
There are thousands of bank records showing millions in payments to his family members, and by the way, one account just says "Biden". It doesnt have a first name on it. I bet you didnt know that. They will be doing a deep dive on that account for sure.

Does this seem like a legit business, or does it look alarmingly like they were hiding payments from corrupt people? What seems more likely with the current information?

There are thousands of bank records showing millions in payments to his family members, and by the way, one account just says "Biden". It doesnt have a first name on it. I bet you didnt know that. They will be doing a deep dive on that account for sure.

Does this seem like a legit business, or does it look alarmingly like they were hiding payments from corrupt people? What seems more likely with the current information?

And not one back record proving that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Do you have any direct evidence linking Joe Biden to any crime?

Because Comer has already admitted that he doesn't. Unless you have more than Comer......you're stuck with a story backed by jackshit.

Not at all.

I know what I've witnessed over and over again for years. In fact, I'll state something here that I've never said out loud before. I stopped listening to talk radio, and I stopped regularly participating on this message board for the most part in 2017 because Trump embraced conspiracy theories just like the conservatives on USMB. That's when I knew our country was in real trouble, and I didn't want to subject myself to it anymore. While it was fun and entertaining at one point, I began to see it more as an addiction. And with a conspiracy theorist in the Oval Office, I saw it as a sickness. Unfortunately or fortunately, the closest thing there was to a cure was to abstain from participating in it anymore.
You and your party spent YEARS claiming that Trump was a russian agent. You guys werent just wrong, your party falsified documents in order to get subpoenas. The entire thing was made up by your party. Now youre lecturing people about conspiracy theories?

And not one back record proving that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Do you have any direct evidence linking Joe Biden to any crime?

Because Comer has already admitted that he doesn't. Unless you have more than Comer......you're stuck with a story backed by jackshit.
Why do you avoid the subject and my questions every single time? Why do you keep demanding that we prove today that Biden is guilty?

Do the Biden money transfers look legit, or does it look like they were concealing payments from corrupt Chinese and Romanians?

You and your party spent YEARS claiming that Trump was a russian agent. You guys werent just wrong, your party falsified documents in order to get subpoenas. The entire thing was made up by your party. Now youre lecturing people about conspiracy theories?

Oh, we're absolutely lecturing your ilk about conspiracies.

Because you keep clinging to accusations as evidence. Take this case for example.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You can't. As there's nothing directly linking Joe Biden to any crime. Yet we're 9 pages into your desperate turd polishing and hapless conspiracy batshit.

Why do you avoid the subject and my questions every single time? Why do you keep demanding that we prove today that Biden is guilty?
Because proof is the basis of a rational position.

Because proof is the basis of ANY criminal charges.

Because you're making the same, stupid blunder you did with your Big Lie. You and your ilk START with your conclusion first, then desperately scramble to try and cobble together evidence for it after.

Where by any rational standard, you start with evidence. Yet in the absence of evidence, you keep apeing conspiracy accusations backed by nothing.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its such a simple thing. And it confounds you utterly.

You bet your ass the "FBI won't offer assistance". Why aren't they going after the 50 former intel. officers who perjured themselves trying to protect the president's son? The short answer is that the FBI is part of the conspiracy. Drain the freaking swamp before it's too late.

Because proof is the basis of a rational position.

Because proof is the basis of ANY criminal charges.

Because you're making the same, stupid blunder you did with your Big Lie. You and your ilk START with your conclusion first, then desperately scramble to try and cobble together evidence for it after.

Where by any rational standard, you start with evidence. Yet in the absence of evidence, you keep apeing conspiracy accusations backed by nothing.

Show us the evidence that Biden committed any crime.

Its such a simple thing. And it confounds you utterly.
The fact that you cant even say whether or not the evidence points to corruption tells me all i need to know. I gave you multiple chances. Thanks for proving my point so completely.

You bet your ass the "FBI won't offer assistance". Why aren't they going after the 50 former intel. officers who perjured themselves trying to protect the president's son? The short answer is that the FBI is part of the conspiracy. Drain the freaking swamp before it's too late.

Ah, so anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy is part of your conspiracy.

Tinfoil 101.

The fact that you cant even say whether or not the evidence points to corruption tells me all i need to know. I gave you multiple chances. Thanks for proving my point so completely.

You gave me nothing 'proving your point'. You gave me your emotions, your feelings and your assumptions.....as literal evidence. You argued that 'seemed' is evidence. But when I asked you to show me the actual evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime....

......you gave me nothing but hapless, sniveling excuses why you couldn't.

Even Comer admits that he doesn't have the evidence you claim to.

1684175205465.png

But you know more because you have feelings? No one is getting indicted based on your feelings and assumptions, buddy.

No one.

I never called Trump a Russian agent, and I don't know anyone who did. But he was investigated for his ties to Russia because he did have numerous connections with Russia which he denied as if he had something to hide. Additionally, Trump's fawning over Putin and his on-camera willingness to take Putin's word against US intelligence agencies is very suspicious.

And do you remember when Trump invited Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak into the Oval Office in May of 2017? It happened the day after Trump fired FBI director James Comey who was investigating Trump's ties to Russia. The only reason we have a picture of that moment was because the Russians released it because there was no American photographer in the room.

Or do you remember when Trump took the notes from a translator so there would be no written record of what was discussed with the Russians? That definitely sounds like Trump had something to hide, doesn't it?

I never called Trump a Russian agent, and I don't know anyone who did. But he was investigated for his ties to Russia because he did have numerous connections with Russia which he denied as if he had something to hide. Additionally, Trump's fawning over Putin and his on-camera willingness to take Putin's word against US intelligence agencies is very suspicious.

And do you remember when Trump invited Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak into the Oval Office in May of 2017? It happened the day after Trump fired FBI director James Comey who was investigating Trump's ties to Russia. The only reason we have a picture of that moment was because the Russians released it because there was no American photographer in the room.

Or do you remember when Trump took the notes from a translator so there would be no written record of what was discussed with the Russians? That definitely sounds like Trump had something to hide, doesn't it?
Didnt read past the first sentence. You are a liar. Kicks rocks, scrub. You are not ready for an honest debate.

Didnt read past the first sentence. You are a liar. Kicks rocks, scrub. You are not ready for an honest debate.

Ah, the scent of desperate, willful ignorance. Where you literally refuse to ready anything that doesn't affirm your fragile worldview.

You really aren't suited for the outside world, Godboy. You'll be happier back in your little right-wing echo chamber where no one asks for pesky nuisances like evidence.

Smiling.....like I do.

Questions that you Trumpers will never answer....

1. Who appointed Mueller?

2. And after you answer that, ask yourself, who appointed the guy who appointed Mueller

3. And then ask yourself, who appointed Durham? Wasn't he the one who was supposed to prove how the Mueller investigation was corrupt, blah blah? What did he prove? ZERO

4. And then ask yourself who appointed the guy who appointed Durham?

5. Is making shit up and living in a fantasy world of victimhood a healthy way to deal with the fecklessness of your cult leader??

Questions that you Trumpers will never answer....

1. Who appointed Mueller?

2. And after you answer that, ask yourself, who appointed the guy who appointed Mueller

3. And then ask yourself, who appointed Durham? Wasn't he the one who was supposed to prove how the Mueller investigation was corrupt, blah blah? What did he prove? ZERO

4. And then ask yourself who appointed the guy who appointed Durham?

5. Is making shit up and living in a fantasy world of victimhood a healthy way to deal with the fecklessness of your cult leader??

The damning quotes that you can pull from Trump's own cabinet members or high level appointees on Trump's unsuitability for office are astonishing and unprecedented.

Republicans all, hand picked by Trump, working intimately with Trump. And yet again and again, they insist that Trump should never hold office again.

We should listen to them.

Forum List

Back