Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

I'm not a Democrat, and I have never been a Democrat. I am unaffiliated and have never been a member of any political party.
Then why the fuck are you spending so much time defending Biden? You dont find anything concerning about these bank transactions?

Then why the fuck are you spending so much time defending Biden? You dont find anything concerning about these bank transactions?

What bank transactions?

Again, Joe Biden isn't mentioned in any of them. None of them are to Joe Biden's accounts.

As of right now, there is no credible evidence of anything fraudulent. If there was, the press would be all over it.

Secondly, if Biden was inclined to take a bribe, don't you think he's smart enough not to accept a wire transfer of funds that he couldn't explain to the IRS or to any other gov't agency as legitimate income? Keep in mind, that Biden makes his taxes a matter of public record. It's Trump who hides his taxes from the American people. Ever wonder why?

Last edited:
What bank transactions?

Again, Joe Biden isn't mentioned in any of them. None of them are to Joe Biden's accounts.
Shut up dipshit. You have already been dismissed. NO ONE gives a fuck about your wackjob opinions. :cuckoo:

As of right now, there is no credible evidence of anything fraudulent. If there was, the press would be all over it.

Secondly, if Biden was inclined to take a bribe, don't you think he's smart enough not to accept a wire transfer of funds that he couldn't explain to the IRS or any other gov't agency as legitimate income? Keep in mind, that Biden makes his taxes a matter of public record. It's Trump who hides his taxes from the American people. Ever wonder why?

Even Comer admitted he's got jack shit on Joe Biden.

The guy who promised us 'judgment day' for the Biden White House.

Yep, i knew you were lying about not being a dem. Your lies arent going to help Biden and you sure as hell dont have what it takes to win a debate, so how about you just go fuck off with Skylar?

Shut up dipshit. You have already been dismissed. NO ONE gives a fuck about your wackjob opinions. :cuckoo:

So....no Joe Biden bank transactions. And no bank transfers to any of Joe's accounts.

Shocker.

And its not my opinion that Comer has no evidence directly linking Joe Biden to any crime. Its Comer's.

1684180874180.png

But tell us again how 'seeming' is evidence. So we can all point and laugh.

Yep, i knew you were lying about not being a dem. Your lies arent going to help Biden and you sure as hell dont have what it takes to win a debate, so how about you just go fuck off with Skylar?
Looks like I won since your frustration is obvious. You guys just never learn. You jump from one conspiracy theory to the next one seemingly without realizing you're being played for fools.

I am so glad that good poster EMH is still on the hot-trail of that Foster suicide gig in Ft.Marchy Park.
I can be convinced that he and his coterie of gay Jewish Oathkeepers will get to the bottom of that mystery.

And then, we hope, he turns his attention to where is Judge Crater?
Just what are the circumstances of Merriweather Lewis's death at Grinder's Tavern?
And when is the mystery killer of Nicole and Ron gonna be brought to justice?
And what was Asli Babbitt thinking when she charged towards police guns despite the warnings?
And who killed Jon Benet?
And, was Cleopatra really black?

This is stuff that EMH, and his dancing Oathkeepers are uniquely qualified to hunt down and inform us.

Go get 'em, sic 'em.....super sleuth.
We are all mildly confident in your skills.

Any explanation of why Foster's corpse was covered with one specific type of carpet fiber?

Why did Webb Hubbell not want the FBI to investigate?

Why were Hillary and Maggie Williams rifling through Foster's office that evening?

Expect a load of Q-anon bullshit and NO REAL ANSWER...

Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance​

14 May 2023 ~~ By Bonchie

As RedState previously reported, Rep. James Comer and other Republicans in both the House and Senate are currently in the midst of an investigation into an alleged bribery scheme involving the Biden family. Specifically, the FBI is in possession of a 1023 form that includes supposed evidence and witness testimony to that effect.
But while the FBI has not denied that they have the form, they have attempted to stonewall, claiming confidentiality concerns. Now, another roadblock has appeared. According to Comer, some witnesses have gone missing while others are in jail, and the FBI is refusing to assist in locating them.
That was said on Fox News on Sunday, and Jonathan Turley summarized Comer’s remarks.

I look at this two ways. One, I’m sure Comer is telling the truth about what’s in the 1023 form, and the fact that the FBI wants to try to jump through hoops to not release it only testifies to that further. The informant in question obviously has a name, and the fact that they’ve gone missing is extremely suspicious. I’m not so much suggesting someone pulled a Hillary Clinton here as I’m suggesting intimidation is at play, and that’s what Comer seems to be saying. He goes on to say that he knows who is intimidating these witnesses from within the White House and that he will be “dealing” with the situation.
~Snip~
Fortunately, Democrats have set the precedent of impeachment and pursuing criminal charges after a president leaves office. They’ve also set the precedent that executive privilege simply doesn’t apply to former officeholders if the current president says it doesn’t. If Republicans win in 2024, they shouldn’t let this go. They should move full speed ahead, and make Democrats play by the rules they set.

Commentary:
The DoJ and Stasi/FBI acts like it is not subject to any Congressional oversight.
They hide behind the thin veil of not wanting to reveal "sources and methods" when in reality they don't want to make such revelations public since they are likely unlawful. "Sources" are often paid Fed plants, and "methods" are likely contrary to the Constitution. Crooked as a corkscrew.
Since when does the Stasi/FBI decline to help find someone who's been reported missing?
When was the last time they refused to mount a national search for someone?
So now the Biden administration as created a secret police and people are disappearing in the middle of the night. How much longer America, how much longer? The Tree liberty is very thirsty for tyrants..

Comer's "secret" witness disappeared?

Occam's Razor

The "witness" disappeared, no trace to be found, FBI won't help because Comer won't provide the name
or
The "witness" doesn't exist.

Occam's Razor

The "witness" disappeared, no trace to be found, FBI won't help because Comer won't provide the name
or

Given Comer's promises of 'judgment day' for the Biden White House....and his spectucular failure to link Joe Biden to any crime, Comer's credibility is kinda shot to shit.

So....no Joe Biden bank transactions. And no bank transfers to any of Joe's accounts.

Shocker.

And its not my opinion that Comer has no evidence directly linking Joe Biden to any crime. Its Comer's.

View attachment 785740

But tell us again how 'seeming' is evidence. So we can all point and laugh.
Quiet down, c*nt. No one wants to hear your dumb thoughts.

Looks like I won since your frustration is obvious. You guys just never learn. You jump from one conspiracy theory to the next one seemingly without realizing you're being played for fools.
You are dismissed. If you were capable of an honest debate i would have one with you, but you have thoroughly proven that you are a liar. I have no need or desire to debate dishonest people. Now kick rocks, newb scrub.

Quiet down ****. No one wants to hear your dumb thoughts.

Not my thoughts. Its Comer himself that admits he doesn't have the evidence to directly link Joe Biden to any crime.

1684182664983.png
Laughing....but you know more than Comer, huh?

Show us. Don't tell us.

Occam's Razor

or
Thats a pretty wild conspiracy theory. :cuckoo:

You are dismissed. If you were capable of an honest debate i would have one with you, but you have thoroughly proven that you are a liar. I have no need or desire to debate dishonest people. Now kick rocks, newb scrub.

And good ol' Godboy goes back into his classic fit of desperate, willful ignorance.

My favorite two words on this board are 'ignore ban'. As if we get banned from the board because you cut out your own eyes.

As I said, Godboy......you're really gonna be happier in the right wing echo chamber.

And good ol' Godboy goes back into his classic fit of desperate, willful ignorance.

My favorite two words on this board are 'ignore ban'. As if we get banned from the board because you cut out your own eyes.

As I said, Godboy......you're really gonna be happier in the right wing echo chamber.
Quiet down you loony b*tch. :cuckoo:

Shut up c*nt, no one cares what you think.

You obviously care enough to direct post after post in my direction.

Yet despite 10 pages of desperate turd polishing, you can't actually show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Laughing.....time for some more 'seeming', buddy!

Forum List

Back