Keystone is over

But you are against creating new jobs by building infrastructure?

pipeline is infrastructure
It's not OUR pipeline, Canadians would own it, and they can refuse shipment through it of American oil and give priority to Canadian oil.

While taking American lands away through eminent domain.
Do you have a 401k? do any investing,if so,very good chance you own a chunk of said company,don't be so stupid.
that's complete bull crap....and no reason for government to steal citizen's land that they want to keep!

SHAME ON YOU!

so it is ok for the government to steal ones wealth for social programs

but it is not ok to steal with payment ones land to further infrastucture
silly argument.

yes or no

do you believe the constitution allows our govt to take citizen's lands through eminent domain so a foreign business and a couple of American corporations can get rich off of it?

Now the crude will be transferred into the US by trains and tankers.

At least until the next Republican President.
Well unless we further cut our dependency on fossil fuels.
Without petroleum you'd be sending fucking smoke signals to converse with others instead of using your 286 PC.

Burning Fossil Fuels seems to bit ridiculous. We are mired in old technology for one reason, oil companies have managed to usurp the political process. Energy technology has stagnated for the last century or so.

And people like you support that. You still seem to think that Computer companies are still manufacturing 286 pcs.

We have much faster CPUs now.

Catch up.
I had a 286 in the early eighties pal.
I figured you're using the one in your mommy's basement.
I'm "keeping up" with my 5K.

Mom doesn't have a basement and she lives in California. I own an apartment in Manhattan, which I sublet and rent a duplex in Brooklyn. I have 2 desk tops, 2 laptops, 2 Cisco switches, 3 Cisco routers, a printer and a 3D printer.

None of those devices has a 286 cpu.

pipeline is infrastructure
It's not OUR pipeline, Canadians would own it, and they can refuse shipment through it of American oil and give priority to Canadian oil.

Do you have a 401k? do any investing,if so,very good chance you own a chunk of said company,don't be so stupid.
that's complete bull crap....and no reason for government to steal citizen's land that they want to keep!

SHAME ON YOU!

silly argument.

yes or no

do you believe the constitution allows our govt to take citizen's lands through eminent domain so a foreign business and a couple of American corporations can get rich off of it?

it is not a silly argument at all

both land and wealth are personal property yes or no

Without petroleum you'd be sending fucking smoke signals to converse with others instead of using your 286 PC.

Burning Fossil Fuels seems to bit ridiculous. We are mired in old technology for one reason, oil companies have managed to usurp the political process. Energy technology has stagnated for the last century or so.

And people like you support that. You still seem to think that Computer companies are still manufacturing 286 pcs.

Catch up.

Mom doesn't have a basement and she lives in California. I own an apartment in Manhattan, which I sublet and rent a duplex in Brooklyn. I have 2 desk tops, 2 laptops, 2 Cisco switches, 3 Cisco routers, a printer and a 3D printer.

--LOL

SHAME ON YOU!

silly argument.

yes or no

One is an eminent domains issue.

The other, is a Tax issue....via representation.

So my answer is No on the gvt taking citizen's land via eminent domain to give it to a foreign nation's corporation.

And yes on taxes, you voted for their representation, and can vote them out.

Now, your turn to answer and stop tap dancing.

SHAME ON YOU!

silly argument.

yes or no

One is an eminent domains issue.

The other, is a Tax issue....via representation.

So my answer is No on the gvt taking citizen's land via eminent domain to give it to a foreign nation's corporation.

And yes on taxes, you voted for their representation, and can vote them out.

Now, your turn to answer and stop tap dancing.

you are the one tap dancing trying to justify taking ones personal property when you agree with it

Catch up.

I'm finished with you. You're stupid.
It's 'desktop' not 'desk top' genius.
Permanent Ignore.

Catch up.

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

Catch up.

Permanent Ignore.
:lol:

Catch up.

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

What's laughable is that I have been in IT for 20 years and I have some internet idiot talking about computers to me..

Catch up.

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

What's laughable is that I have been in IT for 20 years and I have some internet idiot talking about computers to me..
who the fuck cares

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

who the fuck cares

Apparently you do.

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

What's laughable is that I have been in IT for 20 years and have some internet idiot talking about computers to me..
who the fuck cares

Apparently you do.

i didnt say i cared

i said you are laughable

Permanent Ignore.
certainly laughable

What's laughable is that I have been in IT for 20 years and have some internet idiot talking about computers to me..
who the fuck cares

Apparently you do.

i didnt say i cared

i said you are laughable
Says an laughable poster..

Forum List

Back