Keystone is over

Let me put this in crayon....

220px-Keystone-pipeline-route.png

Why are Republicans whining so much about this, there is already a pipeline all the way from the starting point at Hardisty to Port Arthur.

They are whining because a Canadian company wants to build a new pipeline that goes from the same place to the same place?

WTF is that. Jeezus they've been wailing about this like the end is near.

Because your crew has been lying their ass off about the XL.

Don't you get it?

There is no issue here except a political one by the Republicans.

The pipeline already exists and goes from right where they want to start to right where they want to finish.

Don't hand me no bullshit and tell me no lies darlin.

Obama is using this as part of his agenda.

I have him over the Alberta Clipper and Southern Lights.

And if you don't think I'm going to rock this out? Hehehehehe. Bet Katrina and the waves getting a hit singing ENTER SANDMAN.

Its already built. Do conservatives EVER stop whining. Ever?
Heitkamp Calls on President to Approve Keystone XL Pipeline on Five Year Anniversary of Project Application - Press Releases - United States Senator Heidi Heitkamp

Let me put this in crayon....

220px-Keystone-pipeline-route.png

Why are Republicans whining so much about this, there is already a pipeline all the way from the starting point at Hardisty to Port Arthur.

They are whining because a Canadian company wants to build a new pipeline that goes from the same place to the same place?

WTF is that. Jeezus they've been wailing about this like the end is near.

Because your crew has been lying their ass off about the XL.

Don't you get it?

There is no issue here except a political one by the Republicans.

The pipeline already exists and goes from right where they want to start to right where they want to finish.

Its already built. Do conservatives EVER stop whining. Ever?

It's a no big smurf to transcanada. But to the Dakotas now they have to ship by rail and transport.

If any Republican is elected Keystone will likely become law, problem is they'll have to go through the whole permit process again.

There go lots of jobs down the drain.

How many permanent jobs was that?

:link:

Construction jobs are never permanent. Fool.

It's probably a net loss of jobs when you take out the transport jobs that are in place now .

Gas is cheap anyway . Right now it's not even cost effective for tar sands oil. It's too expensive to extract .

Not at all. That's the wildest of it. Not at all.

My worry and it's a biggie is this insane idea we can continue to push by rail and then by barge.

I'm really not kidding when I say I have been a conservationist on a grand scale past Grassy Narrows. I'm one mean mother fucker on water conservation. And you want to start my heart into palpitations over wetlands.

Truly you will stroke me out. AND I'm at the moment trying to block Bi Pole III. And ready to riot over it.

Well nothing says US energy independence like a pipeline to another country!

But the pipeline already exists. What is the benefit. It won't be jobs because the people that transport now will lose jobs.

I'm honestly trying to see what Republicans even considered worth fighting for here. It is a non-issue.

Most construction jobs are temporary. Does that make them any less important to the ones hired? A paycheck is what they are looking for.

I guess they'll have to look for another temporary job.

That is exactly what construction workers do. When the job is done, they go on to the next job.

Most construction jobs are temporary. Does that make them any less important to the ones hired? A paycheck is what they are looking for.

I guess they'll have to look for another temporary job.

That is exactly what construction workers do. When the job is done, they go on to the next job.

We've got more than enough work for those construction workers.

Forum List

Back