🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Khan Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Pushing Sharia

This is why I dont like Trump supporters. They cant just disagree with you. They have to spread bullshit rumors and do their McCarthy act

Good Lord, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Did you write that with a straight face? LOL Well, you gave me a good laugh. I'll give you that.

The fact that Khan is a promoter of Sharia Law in America makes it all the more macabre and distasteful his waving the Constitution in our faces.

He needs to get on a boat and move his ass to the ME.

The fact that Khan is a promoter of Sharia Law in America .
That's not a fact. You have no evidence to show that (except for your claim that since he's a Muslim, he must promote Sharia in the U.S, despite all the Muslim-majority countries that do NOT practice Sharia).

That's not a fact. You have no evidence to show that (except for your claim that since he's a Muslim, he must promote Sharia in the U.S, despite all the Muslim-majority countries that do NOT practice Sharia).

According to one source he was a "co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia)".

There's this fantasy the Left and many on the Right have that once Moslems come to America they magically transform into good America supporting citizens. This and other fantasies are part of the reason we're in so much trouble.

His son died in 2004. It is 2016. Huh...

Amazingly the lying American hating muslim loving democrats never saw fit to invite any parents to speak....

Of any of the SEALS shot out of the sky in a Chinook in 2011.

Of any of the 4 that died in BENGHAZI. (I will never let you fucking lying piece shit lefties to forget about them)

Of any of cops slain by any MONKEYS that killed them.

Not one parent of an American, American. No, they found parents of a muslin American that died 12 years ago.

Now the truth is coming out about him and it fits right into how this fucking pathetic muslim loving administration setting top 5 taliban generals for a fucking piece of shit whose father converted to that smelly fucking cult as he said one of his pathetic blasphemous prayers in the rose garden.

The worm is going to turn you fucking left wingers. I hope I am alive to watch your fucking faces when we realize we need to fucking rise up and take our country by force.

You fucking liars.

According to one source he was a "co-founder of the Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law (Islamic Sharia)".
Weird...the photocopy of the reference doesn't have "Islamic Sharia" in parentheses...just "Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law." But how does that mean he promotes Sharia in the U.S?

Weird...the photocopy of the reference doesn't have "Islamic Sharia" in parentheses...just "Journal of Contemporary Issues in Muslim Law."

Muslim Law IS Sharia. They put 'Islamic Sharia' in parentheses for dummies like you. I OWN a copy of the Sharia bible. It's called 'Reliance of the Traveller'.

Obviously, fingerprints wouldn't convince you. You're a shill for Islam.

Forum List

Back