Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

He is lawyer, so honor was never at issue. Profiteering off a dead son, awesome.
So if your son had sacrificed his life for the country, and Hillary came out and said people of your son's background don't deserve to be here and want to destroy the country, you would be okay with that?

Thanks for showing us your true character.

"I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."
"She was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me," Trump said.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Stop using McCain, after you guys said he was a rich, racist, misogynist plutocrat....like you do every republican....so fuck off..
Did we? I remember mostly ignoring him since Dubya gift-wrapped the 2008 election like no election has ever been gift-wrapped before.

Anyways isn't that what you guys have been saying about McCain for 10 years now?

Gook: John McCain's Racism and Why It Matters

yeah you guys do it every fucking election and either you're clueless or a liar.

"She was standing there, she had nothing to say, she probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say, you tell me," Trump said.

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

And where does he compare himself to the dead soldier///He also makes s
Here's their e-mail: [email protected]

You can write them and tell them to fuck off if you want to.

I'd be happy to tell Brian Duffy to fuck off. I'm sure he's on Hillary's payroll.
He is a decorated veteran. So of course you want to tell him to fuck off. To people like you, soldiers are cannon fodder, and their only exist to churn out more and keep their mouths shut.
So was Benedict Arnold!!!
Can't help but notice you can't deny the second part of my post

You mean a MAN can't have his own opinion of a scumbag like McLame, who USED his disability to ride a 40 year course in Politics, and did LITTLE to be conservative...agrees with the Obomnation 90% of the time!
Gather your thoughts, sober up a little, and try again.

Gold Star father brings up Trumps name by projecting his thoughts on what Trump would or would not do. Trump did not diss anyone when he remarked that Gold Star mother seemed to be subservient to Gold Star father's Shariah practices. Trump is catching hell from every direction.

Gold Star mother claims Hitlery told families one thing and the public another. Hitlery calls Gold Star families liars. Hitlery is being feted and revered as the second coming of Christ.

Another victory for the DNC International Liars Club.

He is lawyer, so honor was never at issue. Profiteering off a dead son, awesome.
So if your son had sacrificed his life for the country, and Hillary came out and said people of your son's background don't deserve to be here and want to destroy the country, you would be okay with that?

So please let us know who said that with a link

Father Of Muslim US Soldier Is Attorney Specializing In Selling US Citizenship
Daily Caller‎ - 5 hours ago
Khizr Khan, the father of the Muslim-American soldier that Donald ... “The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a ...
How can a Libyan investor successfully apply for an EB-5 visa ...
www.eb5investors.com/qa/how-libyan-investor-successfully-apply-eb5-visa
I am a Libyan investor interested in the EB-5 program. ... Immigration Attorney ... Libya or Muslimcountries get put into CARRP, as it is not an official program ...
EXPOSED: Unhinged Muslim Trump Hater Khizr Khan Runs Shady ...
www.patdollard.com/exposed-unhinged-trump-hater-khizr-khan-runs-sha...
Pat Dollard
10 hours ago - “The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a whole can be bought for as little $500,000,” Vaughan told Secrets.
Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/khan-specializes-in-visa-programs...of.../2598279
The father of a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of ... "The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a ...
Is he doing anything illegal?.......Nope

Do other ethnic/religious groups have access to the same program and use it?.......Yes

So what's the problem? ........ :dunno:

The same thing Billy C had?

The last time I checked, military service isn't a requirement to run for president, nor is serving in an undeclared war.
Of course not. Now when you're a fortunate son who dodged the draft, and then you insult soldiers and their families... well that just doesn't look very good does it?
\Trump didn't Dodge the draft, he had#356 out of #365 to be called when born in 1946...NOW SLICK WILLY, on the other hand was a DRAFT DODGER!!!

Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship

Probably connected to all that money she takes from Saudi Arabia

And where does he compare himself to the dead soldier///He also makes s
I'd be happy to tell Brian Duffy to fuck off. I'm sure he's on Hillary's payroll.
He is a decorated veteran. So of course you want to tell him to fuck off. To people like you, soldiers are cannon fodder, and their only exist to churn out more and keep their mouths shut.
So was Benedict Arnold!!!
Can't help but notice you can't deny the second part of my post

You mean a MAN can't have his own opinion of a scumbag like McLame, who USED his disability to ride a 40 year course in Politics, and did LITTLE to be conservative...agrees with the Obomnation 90% of the time!
Gather your thoughts, sober up a little, and try again.
You use that same useless line every time you get put down like the dog that you are!

Stop using McCain, after you guys said he was a rich, racist, misogynist plutocrat....like you do every republican....so fuck off..
Did we? I remember mostly ignoring him since Dubya gift-wrapped the 2008 election like no election has ever been gift-wrapped before.

Anyways isn't that what you guys have been saying about McCain for 10 years now?

yeah you guys do it every fucking election and either you're clueless or a liar.
Oh you found some random dumbass weirdo trying to make a buck off of an election year. Like your secret service clowns who released books this year.

Don't make me laugh.

The same thing Billy C had?

The last time I checked, military service isn't a requirement to run for president, nor is serving in an undeclared war.
Of course not. Now when you're a fortunate son who dodged the draft, and then you insult soldiers and their families... well that just doesn't look very good does it?

Do you Kahn agrees with Hillary that women have always been the primary victims of war?

the VFW didn't slam Trump, only one member, Brian Duffy, did. Other members have their own opinions. The same goes for the "Gold Star" families. a handful of them to get to speak for all Gold Star families.

This is a classic leftwing douche bag propaganda tactic, pretending that a few members of a group speak for the entire group. Only the terminally gullible are swallowing it.
In addition to the VFW’s condemnation, family members of twenty-three fallen service-members also wrote an open letter to Trump describing how the Republican presidential candidate had cheapened their grief.

“When you question a mother’s pain, by implying that her religion, not her grief, kept her from addressing an arena of people, you are attacking us,” the Gold Star families wrote. “When you say your job building buildings is akin to our sacrifice, you are attacking our sacrifice.”

VFW Releases Statement on Trump and It Is Devastating

So, what, 23 out of 10,000 families? Why do you think anyone should care?
Here's their e-mail: [email protected]

You can write them and tell them to fuck off if you want to.

Just sent an email.........

So did I.

So Mr. Kahn is an immigration lawyer who has decided to specialize in handling cases involving the government EB-5 program. His national, cultural and likely linguistic background makes him sought by similar individuals. The issue is, what exactly?

Oh you found some random dumbass weirdo trying to make a buck off of an election year. Like your secret service clowns who released books this year.

Don't make me laugh.

Fuck off douche.....libtards do that shit every election.....I love how liberals deny reality.....no soul.

Father Of Muslim US Soldier Is Attorney Specializing In Selling US Citizenship
Daily Caller‎ - 5 hours ago
Khizr Khan, the father of the Muslim-American soldier that Donald ... “The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a ...
How can a Libyan investor successfully apply for an EB-5 visa ...
www.eb5investors.com/qa/how-libyan-investor-successfully-apply-eb5-visa
I am a Libyan investor interested in the EB-5 program. ... Immigration Attorney ... Libya or Muslimcountries get put into CARRP, as it is not an official program ...
EXPOSED: Unhinged Muslim Trump Hater Khizr Khan Runs Shady ...
www.patdollard.com/exposed-unhinged-trump-hater-khizr-khan-runs-sha...
Pat Dollard
10 hours ago - “The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a whole can be bought for as little $500,000,” Vaughan told Secrets.
Khan specializes in visa programs accused of selling U.S. citizenship ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com/khan-specializes-in-visa-programs...of.../2598279
The father of a Muslim-American soldier killed in Iraq who is caught up in a war of ... "The EB-5 is literally a 'citizenship for sale' program in which a visa for a ...
Is he doing anything illegal?.......Nope

Do other ethnic/religious groups have access to the same program and use it?.......Yes

So what's the problem? ........ :dunno:

Always fighting the good fight, hey sunni? :rolleyes-41:

"I was for the war before I was against it."
-John "Did I mention I've Got Three Purple Hearts?" Kerry
Kerry had 3 purple hearts... do you know what Trump had 3 of that is related to Vietnam?
Kerry awarded himself a Purple Heart for a splinter in his ass.

Don't make me laugh.
So NOW you diminish the worth of the Secret Service...you ARE one fucking piece of shit! I'm sure the fellow that took the bullet for Reagan would agree with you...OldSickFool!

So Mr. Kahn is an immigration lawyer who has decided to specialize in handling cases involving the government EB-5 program. His national, cultural and likely linguistic background makes him sought by similar individuals. The issue is, what exactly?

The issue is that he is a worm.

That's all

So please let us know who said that with a link
Asked during the Republican debate if he meant that all 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide hate the United States, Mr. Trump replied, “I mean a lot of them. I mean a lot of them. There’s tremendous hatred, and I will stick with exactly what I said.”

Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida criticized Mr. Trump, saying his comment has “a real impact” with Muslims worldwide and pointing out that Muslims serve in the U.S. military.

“They love America,” Mr. Rubio said. “As far as I know, no one on this stage has served in uniform in the United States military.”

Mr. Trump retorted, “Marco talks about consequences. Well we’ve had a lot of consequences including airplanes flying into the World Trade Center. I don’t want to be so politically correct. I like to solve problems. There is tremendous hate. Large portions [of the Muslim world] want to use very, very harsh means.”

Donald Trump doubles down on ‘Islam hates America’ claim

The next day, an MSNBC reporter asked Trump, "Should there be a database or system that tracks Muslims in this country?"

"There should be a lot of systems," Trump responded. "Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of systems."

"But that’s something your White House would like to implement."

"I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," Trump said.

Trump said, "It would just be good management."

Finally, the reporter asked if Muslims would legally have to be part of the database.

"They have to be — they have to be," Trump said. "Let me just tell you: The key is people can come to the country, but they have to come legally."

None

Forum List

Back