🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Khan the Con is having his travel rights reviewed. It's about time.

He's being attacked more for being an EnemyOfTheParty than for being a Muslim.

Like I said, Stalinism.

And you won't find a single republican here criticizing it. They all support the Stalinism.

He's being attacked more for being an EnemyOfTheParty than for being a Muslim.

Like I said, Stalinism.

And you won't find a single republican here criticizing it. They all support the Stalinism.

What is further proof of this is marxist/Leninism wanted to abolish the government after it achieved the goal of communism. Funny how liberterianism that follows something very similar is turning into a fascist system of government just like communism...Both brothers.

And while they are at it, how about an investigation into his Visa hustling business? The Tin Star father standing on his son's grave in his two thousand dollar suit waiving his pocket constitution. He's all about money and he cashed in on his son big time.

And it backfired bigtime....Americans don't like being talked down by some POS raghead

And while they are at it, how about an investigation into his Visa hustling business? The Tin Star father standing on his son's grave in his two thousand dollar suit waiving his pocket constitution. He's all about money and he cashed in on his son big time.

And it backfired bigtime....Americans don't like being talked down by some POS raghead

Talking about human rights...So you don't think arabs are human? Racist.

Talking about human rights...So you don't think arabs are human? Racist.

Any American who is proud of their race and country is a racist according to liberals, so yes I am a proud racist

Democrats used that dead soldier exclusively for political points but have the nerve to scold Trump for honoring a dead soldier through his widow.
Democrats are psychopathic hypocrites deluxe.
It's no wonder they've lost the presidency, both houses of Congress and 2/3 of the state legislatures.

Democrats used that dead soldier exclusively for political points but have the nerve to scold Trump for honoring a dead soldier through his widow.
Democrats are psychopathic hypocrites deluxe.
It's no wonder they've lost the presidency, both houses of Congress and 2/3 of the state legislatures.

Yep and they are going to lose next year as well....they don't understand yet the solid majority are with Trump

My, aren't you the proud Stalinist.

He was inconvenient to the party, so he must be punished!

You know you suck as an American, right?
I know a con man when I see one especially one who was only too happy to cash in on his son's decision to go into the service. And I also know a non-thinking Libstooge when I see one, and that would be you.

Wait, you're complaining about someone trying to make money? Er... what?

I know a con man when I see one especially one who was only too happy to cash in on his son's decision to go into the service. And I also know a non-thinking Libstooge when I see one, and that would be you.

It's funny.

Son goes into the army, loses his life, dad tries to make some money from it = bad
Rich people send thousands of US servicemen and women to their deaths in order to make billions of dollars = good.

10 companies profiting the most from war

"The business of war is profitable. In 2011, the 100 largest contractors sold $410 billion in arms and military services."

"These companies have benefited tremendously from the growth in military spending in the U.S., which by far has the largest military budget in the world. In 2000, the U.S. defense budget was approximately $312 billion. By 2011, the figure had grown to $712 billion."

The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers

1) Halliburton, who'd have thunk it, having the VP under their control."$17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone."
2) Veritas Capital fund/Dynacorp "the cleverly run fund has raked in $1.44 billion through its DynCorp subsidiary. The primary service DynCorp has provided to the war efforts is the training of new Iraqi police forces."

And you're bitching about some guy who lost his SON to this war trying to make some money?

Sounds like Khan is full of shit....again...

Instead, The Daily Beast called Customs and Border Patrol. CBP spokespeople did not explain what happened to Khan, but brushed away the notion that the father was told he could not go to Canada.

We don’t do that. We’re not going to review… no, no,” Janice Mosher from U.S. Customs and Border Protection public affairs told The Daily Beast. “It’s not something we do.”

The Daily Beast reached out to Khan to ask whether the cancellation was regarding a Global Entry or Pre Check status.

“Thank you—no comments,” he wrote back.

Inside the Khizr Khan ‘Travel Privilege’ Mystery

It's funny.

Son goes into the army, loses his life, dad tries to make some money from it = bad
Rich people send thousands of US servicemen and women to their deaths in order to make billions of dollars = good.

10 companies profiting the most from war

"The business of war is profitable. In 2011, the 100 largest contractors sold $410 billion in arms and military services."

"These companies have benefited tremendously from the growth in military spending in the U.S., which by far has the largest military budget in the world. In 2000, the U.S. defense budget was approximately $312 billion. By 2011, the figure had grown to $712 billion."

The 25 Most Vicious Iraq War Profiteers

1) Halliburton, who'd have thunk it, having the VP under their control."$17.2 billion in Iraq war-related revenue from 2003-2006 alone."
2) Veritas Capital fund/Dynacorp "the cleverly run fund has raked in $1.44 billion through its DynCorp subsidiary. The primary service DynCorp has provided to the war efforts is the training of new Iraqi police forces."

And you're bitching about some guy who lost his SON to this war trying to make some money?

So you agree Khan is profiting on war, namely the Jihadist war on the West as he helps get Muslims into the US.

Forum List

Back