Kid catches a temporary buzz, and mom wants $75K!

archangel said:
ask and ye shall recieve...so ya say ya are a rich little boy... a stud... in excellent physical health...then why aren't ya serving your country in the military....ya no kinda sorta to get real time experience to draw from! Instead of all the college level rhetoric..like I'm so cool and so aware and so educated...and so viral..and I can kick ass on all the old farts...cause even though I have never been there or done that...well my professors said I was cool and smart and desreved the "A"....LOL :whip:

WOW!! Talk about out of the blue? Arch - where did THAT come from?

lol. Put down the Jim Beam brotha.

The ClayTaurus said:
Whaddaya wanna know? Ask and yee shall recieve.

Here's one:

What were you THINKING in that blue? Green? Top hat..that NewYears costume of yours? A couple years ago, maybe?

I'll post a pic when I get home.

:D

archangel said:
ask and ye shall recieve...so ya say ya are a rich little boy...
That was a joke, in response to Bonnie saying I'm a guy from the tv show "The OC"
archangel said:
a stud...
more humor
archangel said:
in excellent physical health...then why aren't ya serving your country in the military....ya no kinda sorta to get real time experience to draw from!
Because you can get real time experience other places than just in military or law enforcement. I realize this is difficult for you to understand, being that it's all you've ever done in your life, but please try to do your best. I don't believe the military would be the best use of my talents.
archangel said:
Instead of all the college level rhetoric..like I'm so cool and so aware and so educated
I've never flaunted my college education, ever. You're the one who consistently brings it up; does it make you uneasy?
archangel said:
...and so viral..
I'm infectious!
archangel said:
and I can kick ass on all the old farts...
just like you can kick ass on all us dumb young studs!
archangel said:
cause even though I have never been there or done that...well my professors said I was cool and smart and desreved the "A"....LOL :whip:
I've never relied on something my professor said as justification for an opinion of mine. It wouldn't matter, anyways, because the majority of my professors were technical engineering professors. 95% of my classes had no room for "opinion" or "discussion" in the curriculum. You can't inject a liberal, holier-than-thou, rhetoric-based viewpoint into an engineering curriculum.

Anything else you'd like to know about me?

dmp said:
WOW!! Talk about out of the blue? Arch - where did THAT come from?

lol. Put down the Jim Beam brotha.

I don't do hard liquor...just hard facts of life!

Oh...I forgot.

I'm not very educated. HighSchool - graduated #220 out of 260? graduates. I have about a semester's worth of junior college. Some of those classes were 000-level, too.

:)

dmp said:
Here's one:

What were you THINKING in that blue? Green? Top hat..that NewYears costume of yours? A couple years ago, maybe?

I'll post a pic when I get home.

:D

HAHAHA, I was thinking, "What's next, beer or shot?"
c96d07c79acec2aca9ffcecab6c18ad8.jpg

You're a stalker, freak.

The ClayTaurus said:
That was a joke, in response to Bonnie saying I'm a guy from the tv show "The OC"more humorBecause you can get real time experience other places than just in military or law enforcement. I realize this is difficult for you to understand, being that it's all you've ever done in your life, but please try to do your best. I don't believe the military would be the best use of my talents.I've never flaunted my college education, ever. You're the one who consistently brings it up; does it make you uneasy?I'm infectious!
just like you can kick ass on all us dumb young studs!I've never relied on something my professor said as justification for an opinion of mine. It wouldn't matter, anyways, because the majority of my professors were technical engineering professors. 95% of my classes had no room for "opinion" or "discussion" in the curriculum. You can't inject a liberal, holier-than-thou, rhetoric-based viewpoint into an engineering curriculum.

Anything else you'd like to know about me?

well golly gee...unless the university system has changed since this"Old Fart"
attended...in order to receive a degree one must also pass the social education requirements as well as the tech...try harder next time!

side note: right son never did anything but...lol...been a electrician...high tech micro integration chip tech...counselor/teacher for high risk students...coach on and on son!nice try though!

archangel said:
well golly gee...unless the university system has changed since this"Old Fart"
attended...in order to receive a degree one must also pass the social education requirements as well as the tech...try harder next time!
Now you're dictating to me about what my college degree entailed?

The ClayTaurus said:
Now you're dictating to me about what my college degree entailed?

it's a known requirement for anyone...are you exempt?

archangel said:

My nephew has no social-science requirments as well. Even got into a big argument with BIL about it. He showed me what my nephew was studying, then I understood.

archangel said:
Sorry, 16 out of 128 credit hours needed to be social sciences or humanities. Change the 95% to 87.5%. Off by 7.5%; I'm a terrible engineer.

Candidates for the Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering) - (B.S.E. Nav. Arch. & Marine E.) - must complete the program listed below.

Credit Hours

Mathematics 115, 116, 215 and 216

Eng 100, Intro to Engr.
Eng 101, Intro to Computers
Chemistry 125/126 and 130 or
Chemistry 210 and 211
Physics 140 with Lab 141; Physics 240 with Lab 241
Humanities and Social Sciences

ME 211, Intro to Solid Mechanics
ME 240, Introduction to Dynamics
ME 235, Thermodynamics I
IOE/Stat 265 Prob.& Stat. for Eng.
NA 270, Marine Design
NA 260, Marine Systems Manufacturing
NA 310, Marine Structures I
NA 320, Marine Hydrodynamics I
NA 321, Marine Hydrodynamics II
NA 331, Marine Engineering I
NA 332, Marine Electrical Engineering
NA 340, Marine Dynamics I
NA 470, Foundations of Ship Design
NA 475, Design Project
NA 491, Marine Laboratory
Technical Electives
7-8
Choose two from the following list. At least one
must come from the 1st four on the list:
NA 410, Marine Structures II
NA 420, Environmental Ocean Dynamics
NA 431, Marine Engineering II
NA 440, Marine Dynamics II
NA 401, Small Craft Design
NA 403, Sailing Craft Design Principles
NA 562, Marine Systems Production Strategy and Operations Management

Advanced Mathematics: Math450, Math454, or Math471

Unrestricted Electives (9-10 hrs.)
9-10

Total

The ClayTaurus said:
Sorry, 16 out of 128 credit hours needed to be social sciences or humanities. Change the 95% to 87.5%. Off by 7.5%; I'm a terrible engineer.

I rest my case! :rolleyes:

Said1 said:
My nephew has no social-science requirments as well. Even got into a big argument with BIL about it. He showed me what my nephew was studying, then I understood.

other than it must be a Ca-nad-dian sorta thingee........... :teeth:

archangel said:
I rest my case! :rolleyes:
What case? You have no case. Less than 15% of college was subjective. That's assuming I took all subjective classes, which I didn't. The 5% figure is, in all reality, quite accurate.

archangel said:
other than it must be a Ca-nad-dian sorta thingee........... :teeth:

No. Why would you say that? He more than likely took the required liberal studies while he was in gr. 13. Which was a Canadian thing, but is now eliminated. Gr. 13 allowed you to knock off several first yr university requirments. Worth doing, if you're kids will put up with it. Saves a lot of money.

The ClayTaurus said:
What case? You have no case. Less than 15% of college was subjective. That's assuming I took all subjective classes, which I didn't. The 5% figure is, in all reality, quite accurate.

you lost...give it a rest..without the humanities and "electives" you would not be granted a degree..and I'm quite sure your philosophy on life came from your social science/humanities professors...any more questions from the peanut gallery? :cow:

archangel said:
you lost...give it a rest..without the humanities and "electives" you would not be granted a degree..and I'm quite sure your philosophy on life came from your social science/humanities professors...any more questions from the peanut gallery? :cow:
Anyone else come to the conclusion that I lost? I don't see how, I never said I didn't have social science classes, I said I had very little. Go back and re-read the posts after you sober up.

archangel said:

:wtf: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Said1 said:
No. Why would you say that? He more than likely took the required liberal studies while he was in gr. 13. Which was a Canadian thing, but is now eliminated. Gr. 13 allowed you to knock off several first yr university requirments. Worth doing, if you're kids will put up with it. Saves a lot of money.

however I am assuming your "gr.13" was a university requirement on humanities like as a Freshman course...!

Forum List

Back