Kid Rock will be registering voters at his shows

Well, the elites can keep their obamacare/single payer, prius', seatbelt and helmet laws, supposed polar bear saving regulations, frivolous and ignorant gun control laws, to themselves...

i have a prius. & it gets 54 mpg, easy. you keep paying them thar saudis for as much oil you can suck on.

<double snicker>

Well, the elites can keep their obamacare/single payer, prius', seatbelt and helmet laws, supposed polar bear saving regulations, frivolous and ignorant gun control laws, to themselves...

i have a prius. & it gets 54 mpg, easy. you keep paying them thar saudis for as much oil you can suck on.

<double snicker>
One of my summer rides is a 1970 chevelle it gets 6 to 12 mpg... dakota oil will do just fine.
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

<double snicker>
One of my summer rides is a 1970 chevelle it gets 6 to 12 mpg... dakota oil will do just fine.
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

classic cars excluded....

however the dakota & keystone ppelines aren't staying here ... that will be going onto the open market, dupe.

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

however the dakota & keystone ppelines aren't staying here ... that will be going onto the open market, dupe.
This is what i was talking about, "dakota oil"
200+ years of oil there for the taking... :dance:

bakken_fields.jpg

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

bakken_fields.jpg

isn't that also right above an aquafur that supplies drinking water?

<double snicker>
0-70-Chevelle-2a-1.jpg

bakken_fields.jpg

isn't that also right above an aquafur that supplies drinking water?
Not at all...
Ogallala-Aquifer.jpg

Let me know when Kid Rock is playing a gig at any of the Holiday Inn Lounges in the Minneapolis metro area.
Thanks!

Senator Kid Rock cannot sing (that well). But he feels that we must make American great again.

Forum List

Back