Kid who put noose on statue of black man gets 6 months in prison

HAHAHA. So now affirmative action is just called "sharing".!!!!!???
BTW - no one held blacks underwater. They are just inferior as proved by the fact that even with all this special treatment, they are still failures.
You can call it what you want. You just want the whole pie again and that would be "fair" lol.

No, i want equal opportunity for everyone. OTOH - you know that blacks are inferior and cannot make it with equal opportunity. Your answer is to persecute whites.

You want the whole thing again, sorry but if you were fair from the get go there wouldnt be these changes to balance the field in the first place. Your bad, learn from it

Orwell's thought police would love to have you

It's not thought police at all. You can THINK what you like, you just can't ACT on those thoughts.

The point being that freedom of speech is LIMITED, always has been and always will be.

Do you think someone should be able to put other people's lives in danger?

I mean, they have laws against treason, if you speak out and people get killed, like CIA or US Soldiers for example, then you can be guilty of saying something that caused problems.

Now, imagine, someone puts a noose around the neck of a statue of a black man, black people riot and someone gets killed in the riot. The person who put the noose around the neck is guilty of committing a crime. Forget free speech, a crime has been committed. Sure, the person who committed the killing would also be guilty, but so too would the person who started it all.

It's simple, it's been a part of US law for a long, long time.

Oh? So what about the people who have made epitaphs and dummies of President GWB hanging from a tree and other such things? It was a harmless stupid act by a stupid kid. He shouldn't be in prison. He should be doing community service or something like that. This is ridiculous!

That may be so. However I've not spoken about whether prison is the right punishment, what I've spoken about is that what he did was A) not protected and B) a crime.

And I think 6 months prison time is a punishment that is not fitting to the crime. Do you want to increase or decrease the prison population? Do you want to send people to prison for things like this? Really? That's stupid. The dumb kid should be doing community service and possibly paying some fines.
In this kids case we should increase the prison population. I still say they should turn him lose in the nearest Black "hood" with a sign chained to him saying he hates Black people.
What's messed up is that you see a real possibility of the guy being harmed for his beliefs.
While it's stupid to hate any particular race, it's even stupider to want to beat someone up because they don't like you.

It's not thought police at all. You can THINK what you like, you just can't ACT on those thoughts.

The point being that freedom of speech is LIMITED, always has been and always will be.

I mean, they have laws against treason, if you speak out and people get killed, like CIA or US Soldiers for example, then you can be guilty of saying something that caused problems.

Now, imagine, someone puts a noose around the neck of a statue of a black man, black people riot and someone gets killed in the riot. The person who put the noose around the neck is guilty of committing a crime. Forget free speech, a crime has been committed. Sure, the person who committed the killing would also be guilty, but so too would the person who started it all.

Oh? So what about the people who have made epitaphs and dummies of President GWB hanging from a tree and other such things? It was a harmless stupid act by a stupid kid. He shouldn't be in prison. He should be doing community service or something like that. This is ridiculous!

That may be so. However I've not spoken about whether prison is the right punishment, what I've spoken about is that what he did was A) not protected and B) a crime.

And I think 6 months prison time is a punishment that is not fitting to the crime. Do you want to increase or decrease the prison population? Do you want to send people to prison for things like this? Really? That's stupid. The dumb kid should be doing community service and possibly paying some fines.
In this kids case we should increase the prison population. I still say they should turn him lose in the nearest Black "hood" with a sign chained to him saying he hates Black people.
What's messed up is that you see a real possibility of the guy being harmed for his beliefs.
While it's stupid to hate any particular race, it's even stupider to want to beat someone up because they don't like you.
I have no problem with his beliefs. Its his actions he is being punished for, not his beliefs.

I have no problem with his beliefs. Its his actions he is being punished for, not his beliefs.

For recreating an historic event?

Others do it all the time. They even recreate shooting one another.

This was only a statue.

For recreating an historic event?

Others do it all the time. They even recreate shooting one another.

This was only a statue.
Yes. When they learn respect they wont get prison sentences.

You recommend he walk through a black neighborhood with a sign that voices his belief, suggesting that he would be hurt for it.

How sensitive does someone have to be that they feel the need to hurt someone that doesn't like them?

You recommend he walk through a black neighborhood with a sign that voices his belief, suggesting that he would be hurt for it.

How sensitive does someone have to be that they feel the need to hurt someone that doesn't like them?
Since he wants to show disrespect I suggest he be brave and so people dont take him as a wimp. How sensitive does someone have to be to get upset over that?

[
Judge should be put in jail for unlawful imprisonment.

And for taking bribes. Obvious a racist white-hating group like BLM paid him to do this.
cuckoo.gif

How did this kid put anyone's life in danger? It was a statue!!!! Duh!

Well.... if you can't figure it out....... It probably won't make much difference if I tell you or not. Saying that I've said why a few times, you could try reading what I wrote.

No, you are imagining things that didn't happen, and people are responsible for their OWN behaviors. The kid put a noose on a statue. Do you agree with that sentence for this "crime of the century?"

Fine, you don't understand rights or laws and things. That's fine. You go do something stupid and see where it gets you then.

Defacing a statue should NOT get you 6 months in prison. And you do NOT punish a person for crimes other people MAY or may not commit. What the fuck constitution are YOU reading?

But this isn't about defacing a statue, it's about making a statement.

Shouting fire just as you're having fun with a woman shouldn't get you 6 months in prison either. Shouting fire in a crowded theater on the other hand might just do that. You know why right?
Defacing a black statue in a situation which could easily have become a tinderbox, what with what has happened in the US recently, like Ferguson etc, and you have a completely different situation.

And YES you DO punish people for crimes OTHER people may commit.

Treason. You go tell that nice guy down the street that you know someone who's doing something. They then go tell a terrorist who then goes and kills ten people based on the information you just gave. You're not guilty of a crime? Sure you are.

Hell with the fines. This should not be a crime in any way shape or form.
You think causing problems that could lead to deaths, pillaging, and other such problems should not be a crime.

You nitwit. Anything COULD lead to deaths.

It could, but in certain cases, like shouting fire in a crowded theater, it is someone inciting violence which could lead to deaths. This is the issue. It's not hard.

Shouting fire in a crowded theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schenck v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look.

Orwell's thought police would love to have you

Kinda reminds me of a Bruce Willis "Die Hard" movie. Of course he came out of that just fine because he's Bruce Willis.

[

And for taking bribes. Obvious a racist white-hating group like BLM paid him to do this.
cuckoo.gif
Six months for putting a rope on a statue... that's ridiculous. What do you get for playing hangman? Life? Effing morons.

What if there had been rioting and people had been killed because of this action?

Then the idiots who did the rioting and killed people should be charged for their own crimes.

How did this kid put anyone's life in danger? It was a statue!!!! Duh!

Well.... if you can't figure it out....... It probably won't make much difference if I tell you or not. Saying that I've said why a few times, you could try reading what I wrote.

No, you are imagining things that didn't happen, and people are responsible for their OWN behaviors. The kid put a noose on a statue. Do you agree with that sentence for this "crime of the century?"

Fine, you don't understand rights or laws and things. That's fine. You go do something stupid and see where it gets you then.

Defacing a statue should NOT get you 6 months in prison. And you do NOT punish a person for crimes other people MAY or may not commit. What the fuck constitution are YOU reading?

But this isn't about defacing a statue, it's about making a statement.

Shouting fire just as you're having fun with a woman shouldn't get you 6 months in prison either. Shouting fire in a crowded theater on the other hand might just do that. You know why right?
Defacing a black statue in a situation which could easily have become a tinderbox, what with what has happened in the US recently, like Ferguson etc, and you have a completely different situation.

And YES you DO punish people for crimes OTHER people may commit.

Treason. You go tell that nice guy down the street that you know someone who's doing something. They then go tell a terrorist who then goes and kills ten people based on the information you just gave. You're not guilty of a crime? Sure you are.

This is stupid and you are a pussy.

Hell with the fines. This should not be a crime in any way shape or form.
You think causing problems that could lead to deaths, pillaging, and other such problems should not be a crime.

You nitwit. Anything COULD lead to deaths.

It could, but in certain cases, like shouting fire in a crowded theater, it is someone inciting violence which could lead to deaths. This is the issue. It's not hard.

Shouting fire in a crowded theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Schenck v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take a look.
I see so now according to the democrats all depictions of violence against democrats are crimes. But it's ok if it's a depiction of violence against evil rich people, right?

[

cuckoo.gif
Six months for putting a rope on a statue... that's ridiculous. What do you get for playing hangman? Life? Effing morons.

What if there had been rioting and people had been killed because of this action?
People should be responsible for their own actions. Putting a hangman's noose on a political opponent depiction is a time honored tradition. Want to see some photos of democrats doing it to republicans?

Forum List

Back