🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

Only comparing the two in the context in which I presented it, then again we could look at comparisons regarding speeches given by Presidents to school children which of course should take place on a different thread...both Reagan and Bush Sr. gave highly political speeches whereas Obama did not...are you sure you want to go there?

Do so, it will be informative.

Ok, there should be a thread around here where it was already looked into with all the whining from the righwingnuts...I can't recall if I addressed it here or on another forum...when I get some time I'll look around and either link to it or I will start a thread and send you an invite...I'm a bit busy now in a poker tourney.

Uh huh. We'll be waiting. Good luck with poker, you've not the 'face' for it. That may be a compliment?

He is the POTUS...why should he need help?

No shit...then again, it's nothing new...

George HW Bush-"Write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals..."

You quoted it as if you had a SOURCE...so follow-up. And what was W saying? And why is it pertinenant in this discussion?

I'll allow you a bit of 'shovel-time' .
It wasn't W...it was only pertinent in that you made a statement and I followed up with an example of it being nothing new.

You are really comparing the two? Shame on you:

On eve of 1992 campaign, Bush 41 pitches education plan in televised classroom speech - Daily Kos TV (beta)

Bush 41 gave a positive message and was addressing the parents as much as the parents.

Only comparing the two in the context in which I presented it, then again we could look at comparisons regarding speeches given by Presidents to school children which of course should take place on a different thread...both Reagan and Bush Sr. gave highly political speeches whereas Obama did not...are you sure you want to go there?

And your context is FLAWED severely.

How so?

You brought up asking for help...I showed where it has been done before...play the context card...it doesn't really matter, what was done was done.

George HW Bush-"Write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals..."

You quoted it as if you had a SOURCE...so follow-up. And what was W saying? And why is it pertinenant in this discussion?

It wasn't W...it was only pertinent in that you made a statement and I followed up with an example of it being nothing new.

How so?

You brought up asking for help...I showed where it has been done before...play the context card...it doesn't really matter, what was done was done.

Two WORDS...

Partisan HACKERY.

Ok, there should be a thread around here where it was already looked into with all the whining from the righwingnuts...I can't recall if I addressed it here or on another forum...when I get some time I'll look around and either link to it or I will start a thread and send you an invite...I'm a bit busy now in a poker tourney.

Uh huh. We'll be waiting. Good luck with poker, you've not the 'face' for it. That may be a compliment?

Don't hold your breath...may take a while depending on how long I last it may be time for me to go do some other things...be patient and don't wear out your shoe tapping your foot...thanks, luck is always a bit helpful.

How so?

Yeah, it does matter, as your post above regarding others and getting around to attests, in response to my response to you

:

which was in response to this:

Two WORDS...

Partisan HACKERY.

A bit of introspection on your part...well done.

Thanks for the compliment. Now what do you have to say for yourself, NOW that you have admitted as such?

Bush or anyone whom supported him advocated songs be sung regarding the "Greatness" of George W. Bush to the youngest of our citizens.

But yet you seem to excuse what has been fronted BY the OP.

Why is this? "Oh they all do it" all-purpose excuse? I'll tell you it didn't happen because if it did? Hacks like you would have been all over this like a COW with diarreah poopin' on a flat rock...as you splattered your disgust.

Do you really think these Lyrics are apprpriate to teach Young School kids? As to 'WORSHIP' a POTUS as if he was some Religious diety?

Mm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
He said that all must lend a hand

To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
He said we must be fair today

Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
He said that we must take a stand

To make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
He said red, yellow, black or white

All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
Yes!

Mmm, mmm, mm

Barack Hussein Obama
There was a Second SONG:
Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!

For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"
Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!

The first black American to lead this great nation!
Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans

To make this country's economy number one again!
Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!

And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!
So continue --- Mr. President we know you'll do the trick

So here's a hearty hip-hooray ---
Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

Do these Young ones UNDERSTAND what 'His Accomplishments' were?

All logic would point to NO. But who are those young ones but a 'CAPTIVE AUDIENCE' and do what they are told?

Oh? I did mention a religious aspect to this, didn't I?

Seems the purveyor of these lyrics stole from someone else, didn't they?

'JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN':

Jesus loves the little children,

All the children of the world.

Red and yellow, black and white,

All are precious in His sight,

Jesus loves the little children of the world.

If I were a parent of one of these children? I'd yank the kid out of that school so fast, it would make their head spin.

It's indoctrination.

KUDOS to NEAL BOORTZ for posting the comparison.

AFTERTHOUGHT - EVEN MORE ON THE MMM MMM MMM OBAMA PRAISE SONG! - Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

And NO. I didn't need Neal to do it for me. I thought this the first time I head this Pschophant Tune that proposes to be of something original.

The Teacher should be summarily dismissed. [But then the bitch is probably tenured].

Two WORDS...

Partisan HACKERY.

Thanks for the compliment. Now what do you have to say for yourself, NOW that you have admitted as such?

Bush or anyone whom supported him advocated songs be sung regarding the "Greatness" of George W. Bush to the youngest of our citizens.

Why is this? "Oh they all do it" all-purpose excuse? I'll tell you it didn't happen because if it did? Hacks like you would have been all over this like a COW with diarreah poopin' on a flat rock...as you splattered your disgust.

Do you really think these Lyrics are apprpriate to teach Young School kids? As to 'WORSHIP' a POTUS as if he was some Religious diety?

Mm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
Yes!

Mmm, mmm, mm

Barack Hussein Obama
There was a Second SONG:

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

All logic would point to NO. But who are those young ones but a 'CAPTIVE AUDIENCE' and do what they are told?

If I were a parent of one of these children? I'd yank the kid out of that school so fast, it would make their head spin.

It's indoctrination.

AFTERTHOUGHT - EVEN MORE ON THE MMM MMM MMM OBAMA PRAISE SONG! - Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

And NO. I didn't need Neal to do it for me. I thought this the first time I head this Pschophant Tune that proposes to be of something original.

The Teacher should be summarily dismissed. [But then the bitch is probably tenured].

Are you always so obtuse?

Mm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
Yes!

Mmm, mmm, mm

Barack Hussein Obama
There was a Second SONG:

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

It's indoctrination.

How obtuse? That he posted the lyrics?

Mm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama
Yes!

Mmm, mmm, mm

Barack Hussein Obama
There was a Second SONG:

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

Hip, hip hooray!

It's indoctrination.

Truth and LOGIC really isn't your best friend, is it?

Nope...didn't get that far...the first few sentences were enough...the guy is obviously not very bright...a quick scan and I knew I'd already seen much better versions of the lyrics.

Who isn't very bright? And you portend to use YOUSELF as a benchmark?

Dayum! YOU really are hung-up on yourself, aren't you? Arrogence is your trademark.

Nope...didn't get that far...the first few sentences were enough...the guy is obviously not very bright...a quick scan and I knew I'd already seen much better versions of the lyrics.

Who isn't very bright? And you portend to use YOUSELF as a benchmark?

Dayum! YOU really are hung-up on yourself, aren't you? Arrogence is your trademark.

Hardly, just search a bit, you'll find that accusation falls flat. Loser.

Forum List

Back