🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

Nope...didn't get that far...the first few sentences were enough...the guy is obviously not very bright...a quick scan and I knew I'd already seen much better versions of the lyrics.

Who isn't very bright? And you portend to use YOUSELF as a benchmark?

Dayum! YOU really are hung-up on yourself, aren't you? Arrogence is your trademark.

Hardly, just search a bit, you'll find that accusation falls flat. Loser.

Exactly, he isn't very bright...can't argue with that...he may be a loser as well.

Got a link?

I have a Thread here about it, but since you Asked Nicely...

Organizing for America | Kids for Obama

:)

peace...

Thanks Mal, appreciate it...what you said didn't quite seem to ring true...thanks for the confirmation...

That's not "his" site, it's OFA...put together by the DNC using his name but let's not nitpick here...I do find it a bit amusing that for years we've heard about people who don't vote being unAmerican and part of the problem, blah blah blah etcetera and so on and now they put together an organization that motivates kids to get involved and find fault in it...does anybody really believe that the kids involved here are doing anything against their parents wishes?

The Damnocraps pulled off the coup of the century out Roving Rove and kicked the Republicons ass...personally I find a bit of humor in that...

“I am a proud grandma of a 10-year-old who really wants Obama to win. She has been a strong supporter of Obama since he announced his plans to run for president. She comes home from school all "pumped up" over her political debates with her friends and classmates. I am truly amazed by how much she and, her friends appear to know about the election and, the issues.

“I was so moved by her devotion to Obama that I recently registered to vote after 20 years of not participating in elections. Yes. I am ashamed to admit it, but it's the truth.

“Additionally, I went today and volunteered on behalf of my granddaughter at the local Obama campaign office. I had a very fulfilling day and, now my granddaughter will be proudly sporting an "Obama Girl" tee shirt tomorrow in recognition of Obama's visit.

“I will be in an early voting line to cast my vote for Obama.”

Damn...they have political debates among the kids at school...what's this world coming to?

Anyway, thanks for the link, much appreciated and if you would be so kind as to please provide a link to your thread if you have it handy I'd appreciate that too...sounds like it might be a fun thread.

Sorry, that's his Site...

You can be Dishonest it about like the DemocRATS are, but it Cleary is his Site...

It Supports him to this Day.

He has to OK his Images, Likenesses, Logos and Speeches, and he Does.

It's his, and Muling the Under 12 Crowd for Votes is Fucking Wrong.

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

hyms-cd.jpg

Fat...

peace...

I have a Thread here about it, but since you Asked Nicely...

Organizing for America | Kids for Obama

peace...

Thanks Mal, appreciate it...what you said didn't quite seem to ring true...thanks for the confirmation...

That's not "his" site, it's OFA...put together by the DNC using his name but let's not nitpick here...I do find it a bit amusing that for years we've heard about people who don't vote being unAmerican and part of the problem, blah blah blah etcetera and so on and now they put together an organization that motivates kids to get involved and find fault in it...does anybody really believe that the kids involved here are doing anything against their parents wishes?

The Damnocraps pulled off the coup of the century out Roving Rove and kicked the Republicons ass...personally I find a bit of humor in that...

“I am a proud grandma of a 10-year-old who really wants Obama to win. She has been a strong supporter of Obama since he announced his plans to run for president. She comes home from school all "pumped up" over her political debates with her friends and classmates. I am truly amazed by how much she and, her friends appear to know about the election and, the issues.

“I was so moved by her devotion to Obama that I recently registered to vote after 20 years of not participating in elections. Yes. I am ashamed to admit it, but it's the truth.

“Additionally, I went today and volunteered on behalf of my granddaughter at the local Obama campaign office. I had a very fulfilling day and, now my granddaughter will be proudly sporting an "Obama Girl" tee shirt tomorrow in recognition of Obama's visit.

Damn...they have political debates among the kids at school...what's this world coming to?

Anyway, thanks for the link, much appreciated and if you would be so kind as to please provide a link to your thread if you have it handy I'd appreciate that too...sounds like it might be a fun thread.

You can be Dishonest it about like the DemocRATS are, but it Cleary is his Site...

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

Not according to the disclaimer at the bottom but like I said, that's the nitpicking part...are you simply going to avoid the main substance of my post...what about the link to your thread?

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

Not according to the disclaimer at the bottom but like I said, that's the nitpicking part...are you simply going to avoid the main substance of my post...what about the link to your thread?

You can look at my Threads... It's not that Old...

As for your Dismissal of the Site as Not Obama's because of a Dishonest Disclaimer...

That Defies Logic.

peace...

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

really?
you mean THIS?

footer.jpg

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

You can look at my Threads... It's not that Old...

As for your Dismissal of the Site as Not Obama's because of a Dishonest Disclaimer...

That Defies Logic.

peace...

Ok, so I should just take your word for it.

Thanks for your help.

Excuse it all you want.

peace...

really?
you mean THIS?

footer.jpg

Yeah that, thanks...Mal says they are lying so sue them.

really?
you mean THIS?

footer.jpg

so, the DNC has NOTHING to do with Obama?
i thought Obama was a member of the DNC

point given

Thanks, now maybe we can get back to the more important aspects of the debate.
you mean how some Obama supporters are way over bearing in their support?

That has been a claim by some in this debate and it no doubt applies to many in other areas, I was thinking relative to the site info more along the lines of the notion that it is a positive thing to get more people involved in politics and getting out to vote...then again...

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

~ Sir Winston Churchill

I think that can be applied to many from each side of the aisle.

Thanks, now maybe we can get back to the more important aspects of the debate.

That has been a claim by some in this debate and it no doubt applies to many in other areas, I was thinking relative to the site info more along the lines of the notion that it is a positive thing to get more people involved in politics and getting out to vote...then again...

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

~ Sir Winston Churchill

while i can agree that there are many on both sides that go above an beyond common sense to FIND things to point out, i can also see there are MANY that are obamabots and dont even think about what they are doing and how it would reflect on someone they are supporting

really?
you mean THIS?

footer.jpg

so, the DNC has NOTHING to do with Obama?
i thought Obama was a member of the DNC

-www.barackobama.com-

^His Name is the Site...

His Image is EVERYWHERE on the Site...

His Speeches are on the Site...

His "O" is on EVERYTHING on the Site...

It's Fucking Laughable that ANYONE would allow him to Distance himself from that Site.

Christ on Cracker, People!

peace...

~ Sir Winston Churchill

while i can agree that there are many on both sides that go above an beyond common sense to FIND things to point out, i can also see there are MANY that are obamabots and dont even think about what they are doing and how it would reflect on someone they are supporting

Definitely so as regards being a bit overzealous...that too can be found on both sides...more so from the right a few years ago when they held the purse strings perhaps...I can certainly recall some blind support...first thing that comes to mind was Rush regarding Abu-Ghraib as nothing more than college pranks but not to go backwards in this, I think combined with the over zealousness from the left we have a real nit-picky attitude from the right going a bit overboard in many cases as well which actually does more harm than good for their cause too.

I'm hoping to see a strong independent, hopefully more centrist movement come about but in all honesty I don't hold out much hope in my lifetime...this two party bullshit is just playing the people near as I can tell.

Forum List

Back