🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

I finally read through the last 20 pages of this thread.
As far as any of us know, Mr Obama had nothing to do with the video. I personally believe he is innocent of that.
I still think it has shades of Mao in it. For those few of you that defend the video, I suggest you read "Red Scarf Girl" by Ji-Li.

I don't Think anyone was Accusing Barry of Having anything to do with it Directly...

It's his Worshipers who did it.

But he was Certainly Suggesting Using Kids in his Tips for Child Mules 12 and Under on his Website...

:)

peace...

Just as Mao's worshipers did.

:confused:

You clearly missed the sentence where I said...

So, clearly I did consider that an accomplishment. It's hard to believe you didn't get this since it is the sentence directly before the one you quoted.

Thank you for admitting that you contradicted yourself from one sentence to the next.

Oh, you're one of those. How depressing.

If you mean someone when thrown a grenade pulls the pin and throws it back...guilty your honor.

Oh, and BTW, Obama becoming President is as much an accomplishment for America as it is for Obama, perhaps even more so.

Obama's reward is election to the greatest political office in the world. That should be reward enough. Now he's in office, his job is the successful stewardship of the country through a very challenging set of circumstances. His color isn't going to make it any easier for him, and the bloom is definitely off the rose. If he is successful, maybe then he will have some accomplishments worth singing about. As it is, his one accomplishment so far is to put himself, by choice, in the hot seat.

He will always be remembered as the first black President, but if that is all he is remembered for then we've all been robbed.

I tend to agree with that for the most part but I do feel that this current issue when put in context is not that big of a deal...and a bunch of whining sky is falling bullshit over every little thing he does or tries to do is not benefiting the country either...the republicons becoming the party of "no" is doing more damage to them than anyone...we saw some of the schoolyard whiny bullshit with the damnocraps but the republicons are making it into an art...with any luck at all we will see a rise in alternatives and get away from the two party system that we have now playing the people.

It's nice to see a thoughtful response.

Thank you.

As far as any of us know, Mr Obama had nothing to do with the video. I personally believe he is innocent of that.
I still think it has shades of Mao in it. For those few of you that defend the video, I suggest you read "Red Scarf Girl" by Ji-Li.

I don't Think anyone was Accusing Barry of Having anything to do with it Directly...

But he was Certainly Suggesting Using Kids in his Tips for Child Mules 12 and Under on his Website...

peace...

Tips for Child Mules 12 and Under on his Website...
Got a link?

peace...

Got a link?

I have a Thread here about it, but since you Asked Nicely...

Organizing for America | Kids for Obama

peace...

peace...

Indeed about the tips for lesson plans, that were later changed. "What can I do to help President Obama?"

One wonders if they didn't know of the video and think everyone would be on board with it. I'm glad to see that many, regardless of partisanship agree that it's beyond creepy.

He is the POTUS...why should he need help? The idea here is to BRAINWASH the "young skulls full of mush", in hopes it will rub off on their parents.

But then shouldn't OBAMA be judged on his own merits/lack of?

He is in HUGE trouble, because he's a LIAR. He Lied about who he was, and his intent to millions that voted for him, and have now rejected him.

Last edited:

peace...

Got a link?

I have a Thread here about it, but since you Asked Nicely...

Organizing for America | Kids for Obama

peace...

Thanks Mal, appreciate it...what you said didn't quite seem to ring true...thanks for the confirmation...

That's not "his" site, it's OFA...put together by the DNC using his name but let's not nitpick here...I do find it a bit amusing that for years we've heard about people who don't vote being unAmerican and part of the problem, blah blah blah etcetera and so on and now they put together an organization that motivates kids to get involved and find fault in it...does anybody really believe that the kids involved here are doing anything against their parents wishes?

The Damnocraps pulled off the coup of the century out Roving Rove and kicked the Republicons ass...personally I find a bit of humor in that...

“I am a proud grandma of a 10-year-old who really wants Obama to win. She has been a strong supporter of Obama since he announced his plans to run for president. She comes home from school all "pumped up" over her political debates with her friends and classmates. I am truly amazed by how much she and, her friends appear to know about the election and, the issues.

“I was so moved by her devotion to Obama that I recently registered to vote after 20 years of not participating in elections. Yes. I am ashamed to admit it, but it's the truth.

“Additionally, I went today and volunteered on behalf of my granddaughter at the local Obama campaign office. I had a very fulfilling day and, now my granddaughter will be proudly sporting an "Obama Girl" tee shirt tomorrow in recognition of Obama's visit.

“I will be in an early voting line to cast my vote for Obama.”

Damn...they have political debates among the kids at school...what's this world coming to?

Anyway, thanks for the link, much appreciated and if you would be so kind as to please provide a link to your thread if you have it handy I'd appreciate that too...sounds like it might be a fun thread.

Last edited:
Does anyone else get the feeling that if Obama had sex with an chimpanzee on national television it would be bad but if Bush did it, it would be good?

Cause that's exactly how you partisan idiots come across.

Does anyone else get the feeling that if Obama had sex with an chimpanzee on national television it would be bad but if Bush did it, it would be good?

Again, Ravi shows her ignorance without bounds. Oh unless one forgets what she posted while Bush was President. What an asswipe.

Again, Ravi shows her ignorance without bounds. Oh unless one forgets what she posted while Bush was President. What an asswipe.
she just loves proving me correct by calling her a moron

He is the POTUS...why should he need help?

No shit...then again, it's nothing new...

George HW Bush-"Write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals..."

You are really comparing the two? Shame on you:

On eve of 1992 campaign, Bush 41 pitches education plan in televised classroom speech - Daily Kos TV (beta)

Bush 41 gave a positive message and was addressing the parents as much as the parents.

Only comparing the two in the context in which I presented it, then again we could look at comparisons regarding speeches given by Presidents to school children which of course should take place on a different thread...both Reagan and Bush Sr. gave highly political speeches whereas Obama did not...are you sure you want to go there?

George HW Bush-"Write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals..."

On eve of 1992 campaign, Bush 41 pitches education plan in televised classroom speech - Daily Kos TV (beta)

Bush 41 gave a positive message and was addressing the parents as much as the parents.

Only comparing the two in the context in which I presented it, then again we could look at comparisons regarding speeches given by Presidents to school children which of course should take place on a different thread...both Reagan and Bush Sr. gave highly political speeches whereas Obama did not...are you sure you want to go there?

Do so, it will be informative.

He is the POTUS...why should he need help?

You quoted it as if you had a SOURCE...so follow-up. And what was W saying? And why is it pertinenant in this discussion?

I'll allow you a bit of 'shovel-time' .

And your context is FLAWED severely.

Hmmm...now I can imagine that actually...we'd get all of those pictures being brought out from the right of chimpanzee's looking like Michele Obama and all of those pictures being brought out from the left of chimpanzee's looking like Bush.

Interesting scenario...who would come out ahead on that one?

On the one hand we have Obama having sex with his wife...

On the other hand we have Bush having sex with himself...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do so, it will be informative.

Ok, there should be a thread around here where it was already looked into with all the whining from the righwingnuts...I can't recall if I addressed it here or on another forum...when I get some time I'll look around and either link to it or I will start a thread and send you an invite...I'm a bit busy now in a poker tourney.

Forum List

Back