🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kids Taught to Praise Obama

If my kids sang this song, about Obama or about Bush, I wouldn't care. I certainly wouldn't have an national meltdown over it.

Let's all thank God that Washington's birthday was changed to President's Day because it was damn horrible being forced to give George Washington credit for anything.

You lie...
Nope...now Reagan, I might object to...but then everyone has their breaking points.

There is not even a comparison.

As you stated, one is a private camp - the other is a public school.

Both are creepy - but blatant indoctrination within our public schools is dangerous...

Yeah, I see that, but the kids were sent to a "Jesus" camp, not a "George Bush Worshipping" camp.

Or has George W Bush become the messiah while I wasn't looking?
and they werent praying TO Bush, they were praying FOR Bush
huge fucking difference

I really can't believe there are libs defending this shit...

That's freakin' scary....

Who defended it?

Just because I posted a similar crazy jackass from the Bush administration, doesn't mean I think it's right.

I think they're both wrong as hell.

Or do you think that I need to defend the President for some reason?

Or do you folks think that somehow Mr Obama is giving this crazy Elementary school teacher their own private, secret instructions? :cuckoo:
except they had NOTHING WHAT SO EVER to do with the administration, you LIAR

I read that the principal stated that the song was made during black history month. Big deal. He also stated that no one had the authority to plaster it all over the media.

I found this really interesting, FOX reported that the principal received death threats and the school went into lock down over this...but then FOX deleted its report that there were any death threats.

It sounds to me that FOX is blowing this way out of proportion and using small children for political tools. Bastards.

The Raw Story » Fox News altered ‘Obama praise’ story to exclude ‘death threats’
and ravi goes off the deep end in support of obama AGAIN

NOT indoctrination? Really???? NOT trying to put Obama on some kind of 'messiah' pedestal? Really??? Interesting, then, that they 'borrowed' a line from a bible song.

Jesus Loves the Little Children song with lyrics from KIDiddles

Lyrics: Songs About President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

And now those in charge are saying 'no, no it was just part of black history month'? Bullshit.

UH OH they were using Christian song lyrics in the Obama Love Indoctrination song? Oh now we have to ban the song, its religious :lol:

:)
I actually took it for a right wing song since they said "Hussein" and they are also saying mmm, mmm, mmm...
you would

If my kids sang this song, about Obama or about Bush, I wouldn't care. I certainly wouldn't have an national meltdown over it.

Let's all thank God that Washington's birthday was changed to President's Day because it was damn horrible being forced to give George Washington credit for anything.

You lie...
Nope...now Reagan, I might object to...but then everyone has their breaking points.

and you've reached yours

yeah, uh huh, sure thing
if this was done for Bush, you would have gone stark raving mad

Apparently, some of the parents are pissed off as well:

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Yeah yeah yeah, it's from Fox News. If CNN had done a story on this (if they did, I couldn't find it), I would have posted that link instead so tough shit. Just because you don't like Fox News doesn't mean the story is wrong. Remember, The National Enquirer broke the Edwards love child story, but we all know that Bigfoot didn't impregnate Paris Hilton.

the tension at B. Bernice Young Elementary School escalated to such a degree Thursday that the school was placed temporarily on lockdown after its principal received death threats

Fucking wingnuts.

I really can't believe there are libs defending this shit...

That's freakin' scary....

Who defended it?

Just because I posted a similar crazy jackass from the Bush administration, doesn't mean I think it's right.

Or do you folks think that somehow Mr Obama is giving this crazy Elementary school teacher their own private, secret instructions? :cuckoo:
And neither did this.

Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama - Political News - FOXNews.com

Yeah yeah yeah, it's from Fox News. If CNN had done a story on this (if they did, I couldn't find it), I would have posted that link instead so tough shit. Just because you don't like Fox News doesn't mean the story is wrong. Remember, The National Enquirer broke the Edwards love child story, but we all know that Bigfoot didn't impregnate Paris Hilton.

the tension at B. Bernice Young Elementary School escalated to such a degree Thursday that the school was placed temporarily on lockdown after its principal received death threats

Fucking wingnuts.

Yeah, the death threats thing does nothing to make this better.

Funny thing, the only thing the superintendent was bothered by in relation to these videos is, no one was authorized to tape the songs or distribute them.

Fucking wingnuts.

I know right, what were those wingnuts in the PUBLIC school thinking making the children chant politicially motivated songs that almost lean toward Obama worship. WINGNUTS INDEED!!!

:funnyface:

Who defended it?

And neither did this.
which has not a fucking thing to do with why i responded like that
sheeesh emma, give me a fucking break in your partisan defense of the fucking asshole on here

Last edited:

Fucking wingnuts.

I know right, what were those wingnuts in the PUBLIC school thinking making the children chant politicially motivated songs that almost lean toward Obama worship. WINGNUTS INDEED!!!

:funnyface:

Yep, that was wrong. But death threats? That's on a whole 'nother level of crazy.

Forum List

Back