"Kill Drug Dealers And I'll Give You a Medal"

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
This is the kind of positive action that takes place when the voices of the people are acted on. No approval from the Useless Nations needed/required or even asked for. A leader, a real leader puts the power back into the hands of the people.

Shortly, very shortly hundreds if not thousands of drug dealers will be dead and used to feed the fish in Manilla Bay. Budget wise that is a cost cutter and recycle?
That is about as green as green gets.

"Duterte, who starts his six-year term on 30 June, repeated a plan to offer bounties to those who can turn in drug lords, dead or alive."

Sixty five thousand dollars {U.S.} per dead drug dealer. Chicago could be cleaned out in a week. This is how the war on drugs is truly won by killing the dealers. One simply process that could remove illegal drugs HERE by what maybe 90% in a year?

"The 71-year-old won the 9 May presidential election on a bold promise to end crime and corruption within six months. That vow resonated among crime-weary Filipinos, though police officials considered it campaign rhetoric that was impossible to accomplish."

Bold claim yes but no boast. He has already done that as a mayor in the most major city. Crime went down where he was mayor, WAY down.
Kill drug dealers and I'll give you a medal, says Philippines president

Fury

free them and let them do as they wish. That is the way capitalism works! No regulations, no telling them what to sell and to who.

free them and let them do as they wish. That is the way capitalism works! No regulations, no telling them what to sell and to who.
Al Capone would have loved you. You could have f#cked his sister.
How many meth heads and heroin addicts do you want living or working next to you?

I don't think that changes much since drug dealers are already living with the very real danger of being killed by their competitors. And it's not just drug dealers. Their families, friends, and legitimate employees are already at risk too. This idea just promotes vigilantism.

I don't think that changes much since drug dealers are already living with the very real danger of being killed by their competitors. And it's not just drug dealers. Their families, friends, and legitimate employees are already at risk too. This idea just promotes vigilantism.
NOT going after them has worked so well in Mexico right?

Where will people buy weed if the dealers are dead?
At the weed store, we have them here.

You'd be fun stoned Dark Fury, you would probably laugh alot.
I have no issue with weed. They do need guidelines in place for what is over the limit to drive. Current ones are faulty. A gold medal winning skier lost his medal over weed.

The only thing that tells me is the way they measure it does not work. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and if you could die from it I saw it. In 27 years NOT one weed smoker.

Lucky you. Marijuana laws are draconian here. Possession of any amount will land you jail for 180 days.

"Deputizing" civilians in that manner won't work either. They don't have the resources. Local law enforcement couldn't handle the cartels. It took the military to quiet the low grade civil war in northern Mexico.

This is the kind of positive action that takes place when the voices of the people are acted on. No approval from the Useless Nations needed/required or even asked for. A leader, a real leader puts the power back into the hands of the people.

Shortly, very shortly hundreds if not thousands of drug dealers will be dead and used to feed the fish in Manilla Bay. Budget wise that is a cost cutter and recycle?

"Duterte, who starts his six-year term on 30 June, repeated a plan to offer bounties to those who can turn in drug lords, dead or alive."

Sixty five thousand dollars {U.S.} per dead drug dealer. Chicago could be cleaned out in a week. This is how the war on drugs is truly won by killing the dealers. One simply process that could remove illegal drugs HERE by what maybe 90% in a year?

"The 71-year-old won the 9 May presidential election on a bold promise to end crime and corruption within six months. That vow resonated among crime-weary Filipinos, though police officials considered it campaign rhetoric that was impossible to accomplish."

Bold claim yes but no boast. He has already done that as a mayor in the most major city. Crime went down where he was mayor, WAY down.

Fury
If the cops over there are anything like the cops here they will protect the drug dealers so they can make money.

You'd be fun stoned Dark Fury, you would probably laugh alot.
I have no issue with weed. They do need guidelines in place for what is over the limit to drive. Current ones are faulty. A gold medal winning skier lost his medal over weed.

The only thing that tells me is the way they measure it does not work. I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and if you could die from it I saw it. In 27 years NOT one weed smoker.
Some of the rules are ridiculous when it comes to testing for smoking and driving. Haven't smoked in a week but still have marijuana in my system = DUI :wtf:

Lucky you. Marijuana laws are draconian here. Possession of any amount will land you jail for 180 days.

"Deputizing" civilians in that manner won't work either. They don't have the resources. Local law enforcement couldn't handle the cartels. It took the military to quiet the low grade civil war in northern Mexico.
I used to live in Mexico about 6 months out of the year in Nogales, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. When the military and the drug dealers got in a full blown automatic gun fire battle one street away from the main street of town I left.

Fury
If the cops over there are anything like the cops here they will protect the drug dealers so they can make money.
At 63k per dead drug dealer its smarter to kill them than to protect them.

I'm shocked. Our Trump supporter with a 214 IQ suggests that legalizing murder would be an effective plan to reduce drug related crimes.

Only 63k to kill a third world Muslim shithole person, when we're paying something closer to a million per head? That's an outrage!

Forum List

Back