Kill Muslims with bullets dipped in pigs blood

Yawn.....go outside and play
It's in your own Holy Book, which you ignore (only it's a Holy Book for Jews, not Gentiles like you):
Matthew 10

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
9“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

16“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

Yawn...read it yesterday...didn't work then either. Go volunteer for humanity...do anything, I don't care just stop bothering me
So, you read the words of Jesus, where he explicitly says don't go among the Gentiles (your kind), and you still call him Lord?

Tell us, do you know what Jesus thought he was, what the Jewish Messiah was supposed to do? It wasn't save the souls of Gentiles, which is why Jesus never even bothered to preach to them. Look it up here: Jewish beliefs about the messiah - ReligionFacts

Yawn.....
It's your choice to reject the history and teachings of Jesus, for a fantasy instead:

The religion of Paul, not Yeshua (Jesus)

"Christianity entered an environment already rich with religious diversity. First-century Roman Palestine offered the ancient religion of Judaism, the political religion of the Roman state, the personal religion of the mystery cults, and the intellectual and ethical schools of Greek philosophy.

The immediate religious context of Christianity was Judaism. Jesus, the apostles, and the earliest converts to Christianity were Jews and their teachings were presented in a Jewish context. The Judaism of Jesus' time was characterized by strict monotheism, a gradual shift from temple ritual to personal ethics, restlessness under foreign domination, a strong sense of community, and expectations of the coming of a messiah."
Christian History - ReligionFacts

Stop, you're off topic and it was you bawling about that very thing the other day

Trump says kill and the RW masses say yes.

You have a problem with killing those that would separate your head from your body in a New York minute...after they raped you of course? You do realize you're just as much an infidel to them as we are, right?
I have a problem with killing, period.

It is the most grave act.

So you're willing to lay down your life over it? Be honest....because those you are trying to defend will kill you in a heartbeat. Deny it and I'm going to call you a liar
I never said that.

I'm challenging Trump.

Trump says kill and the RW masses say yes.

You have a problem with killing those that would separate your head from your body in a New York minute...after they raped you of course? You do realize you're just as much an infidel to them as we are, right?
I have a problem with killing, period.

It is the most grave act.

So you're willing to lay down your life over it? Be honest....because those you are trying to defend will kill you in a heartbeat. Deny it and I'm going to call you a liar
Oh dear...now Dhara may self immolate.

There are Muslim communities all over the world. Like the rest of us from Planet Earth they would see it as a pathetic gesture.
It puts you on the same level as those you condemn.

We agree, there are Muslim communities all over the world.

What do they care? Are they planning to attack us? Then this should not concern them in the least...correct?

This is psyops. Aimed at those radical Muslims who would attack us. It is a deterrent, which is exactly the way it is used in the story Trump told. It's purpose is to save lives.

"Go tell the others" to keep them from attacking.

Your delicate sensibilities, or perhaps partisan hackery, blind you from this truth. The moral of the story was...there were no more attacks. If something so simple as dipping bullets it pigs blood saves lives by reducing attacks, why would we not employ the tactic?

Trump is running for President. If he posted on USMB threatening a member with this he'd be banned.

How can you vote for Trump? How can anyone?
I repeat, fug off. you're a Biblical illiterate.
That fact that you can't deal with the truth causes me only to pity you. You've been told lies, like the OP, and believe them.

It's in your own Holy Book, which you ignore (only it's a Holy Book for Jews, not Gentiles like you):

Matthew 10

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
9“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

16“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
Off topic.
Zone 3, deal with it.
you are spamming the thread with completely off topic stuff. Stop it.

Matthew 10

Yawn...read it yesterday...didn't work then either. Go volunteer for humanity...do anything, I don't care just stop bothering me
So, you read the words of Jesus, where he explicitly says don't go among the Gentiles (your kind), and you still call him Lord?

Tell us, do you know what Jesus thought he was, what the Jewish Messiah was supposed to do? It wasn't save the souls of Gentiles, which is why Jesus never even bothered to preach to them. Look it up here: Jewish beliefs about the messiah - ReligionFacts

Yawn.....
It's your choice to reject the history and teachings of Jesus, for a fantasy instead:

The religion of Paul, not Yeshua (Jesus)

"Christianity entered an environment already rich with religious diversity. First-century Roman Palestine offered the ancient religion of Judaism, the political religion of the Roman state, the personal religion of the mystery cults, and the intellectual and ethical schools of Greek philosophy.

The immediate religious context of Christianity was Judaism. Jesus, the apostles, and the earliest converts to Christianity were Jews and their teachings were presented in a Jewish context. The Judaism of Jesus' time was characterized by strict monotheism, a gradual shift from temple ritual to personal ethics, restlessness under foreign domination, a strong sense of community, and expectations of the coming of a messiah."
Christian History - ReligionFacts

Stop, you're off topic and it was you bawling about that very thing the other day
You brought it up, dummy, and you're dead wrong praying to a man who didn't think he was God and didn't give a damn about the Gentiles.

Trump is running for President. If he posted on USMB threatening a member with this he'd be banned.

That fact that you can't deal with the truth causes me only to pity you. You've been told lies, like the OP, and believe them.

Matthew 10

Off topic.
Zone 3, deal with it.
Tilly,

I'm not spamming anything. Trump's actions are not those of a President. It is a false, hateful story. Appropriate for a dictator not an American Presidential candidate.

Trump plays right into ISIS hands. He's a great terrorist recruiter for them.

Matthew 10

Off topic.
Zone 3, deal with it.
Tilly,

I'm not spamming anything. Trump's actions are not those of a President. It is a false, hateful story. Appropriate for a dictator not an American Presidential candidate.
I was referring to PMH, not you, Dhara.
I'm all for putting off jihadis from terrorising the world. I'm clearly not as easily offended as you seem to be.

Forum List

Back