Kill Russians and Iranians

Ldkon

Sep 28, 2015
Russia
Former CIA deputy director Michael Morell, who supports Hillary Clinton and insists that Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, said that Russians and Iranians in Syria should be killed covertly to “pay the price.”
The top CIA official, who twice served as the acting director of the agency, and worked with Clinton while she was secretary of state, told PBS host Charlie Rose that Iran and Russia should “pay a big price” in Syria – and by that he meant killing them.

‘Kill Russians and Iranians, threaten Assad,’ says ex-CIA chief backing Clinton

Former CIA deputy director Michael Morell, who supports Hillary Clinton and insists that Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, said that Russians and Iranians in Syria should be killed covertly to “pay the price.”
The top CIA official, who twice served as the acting director of the agency, and worked with Clinton while she was secretary of state, told PBS host Charlie Rose that Iran and Russia should “pay a big price” in Syria – and by that he meant killing them.

It's okay, the Hillarybots can just ignore this shocking statement from a fruit loop who's supporting Hillary.

The Hillarybots are all freaking about The Donald saying he wants Hillary assassinated, NOT that The Donald said anything of the kind, but on Planet Hillarybot he did :uhoh3:

There is no doubt in my mind that the AXIS powers of
today are Iran/Russia/Syria -----I am not sure that it
is a good idea to start randomly knocking them off

It's concerning that Erdogan has been in Moscow making friends with President Putin, why would Putin want to be friends with Erdogan, unless he plans on pulling Erdogan in, to then double cross him, that I can support, because Erdogan is a complete psychopath who wants to be the new Caliph.

It's concerning that Erdogan has been in Moscow making friends with President Putin, why would Putin want to be friends with Erdogan, unless he plans on pulling Erdogan in, to then double cross him, that I can support, because Erdogan is a complete psychopath who wants to be the new Caliph.

I am not at all surprised----Erdogan thought he could REBUILD
the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----but---in OPPOSITION to Syria and---the rest of the axis------He will not be able to----he HAS TO JOIN THE AXIS. He can't beat them-----the best he can do
is join--------and BEAT the ALLIES-------right now--the USA---Nato powers that will want to stay out with fifth column garbage
they have collected------and Israel and Saudi arabia (weird but
true). The OTTOMAN EMPIRE-------is just not viable

I should add-----of course Putin will "double cross"-----he will
double cross everyone. Always keep in mind------Adolf and
Benito were "friends"

The Trumpanzees are getting desperate. They think Americans really give a shit about this.

Forum List

Back