"kill The Infidel, Whether He Is Civilian Or Military.”

There are no filthy Christians,,,no?
There aren't tens of millions of them willing and hoping to murder children in the name of their religion and being funded by Christian theocracies in the name of that effort. And you know it.
You're a psychopath.
Omg, duhs is the poster who argued for DAYS that the Bronze Age occurred in the 1500s.

Not sharp, but still a tool!
more proof kosher hag is lying.
and has cognitive problems the several day she yammers
There aren't tens of millions of them willing and hoping to murder children in the name of their religion and being funded by Christian theocracies in the name of that effort. And you know it.
You're a psychopath.
Omg, duhs is the poster who argued for DAYS that the Bronze Age occurred in the 1500s.

true you're not sharp at all ..
as to days it was one. not several .

Please tell me you're dialing the police RIGHT NOW guno, and giving them names and addresses of Christians you want them to arrest and imprison.

Get on it now, time's a wastin!

speaking of terrorism , you southern baptist crackers were good at terrorizing the Black population
Got anything remotely connected with this century?
The federal government publishes a list annually of Hate Crime Statistics, 2009[37] Also published by the federal government is the Known Offender's Race by Bias Motivation, 2009.[38] According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Report database, in 2010 58% of hate crime offenders were Latino or white, 18% of offenders were black, 8.9% were of individuals of multiple races and 1% of offenders were Native Americans.[39] The report also reveals that 48% of all hate crime offenders were motivated by the victim's race, while 18% were based on the victim's religion, and another 18% were based on the victim's sexual orientation.[40] The report states that among hate crime offenses motivated by race, 70% were composed of anti-black bias, while 17.7% were of anti-white bias, and 5% were of anti-Asian or Pacific Islander bias.[40]

Racial composition of geographic areas[edit]

Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

To stay on topic and address the subject of the OP ( I see no one here has attempted that yet ) I believe that soon the United States and Europe will long for the days which Geert Wilder warned us we would lose if we did not realize the truth about Islam. These threats are not empty threats. They intend to bring forth the Islam that Mohammad followed and taught the exact replica we see being followed by ISIS and ISIL - it has absolutely nothing to do with what we have done or what we have not done as a nation. Islam has been an enemy of all non muslims since its inception. We are considered infidels. They have vowed our destruction and the destruction of Israel. Their prayers are for our destruction death to the Jews and death to the Christians. They are not an aberation of Islam - they are the poster children for it.

The message brother Rachid gave to be sent to President Obama is right on the mark and one can only hope that more Christians will be willing to do what he has done, KG.
You're a psychopath.

You're a psychopath.

Proof that I'm lying is the fact that you thought the Bronze Age was in the 1500s?

Truly?

Lol, you are a dolt indeed.

You moron, there are probably more black southern baptist members than white ones.

"Baptists welcomed African Americans, both slave and free, allowing them to have more active roles in ministry than did other denominations by licensing them as preachers and, in some cases, allowing them to be treated as equals to white members. As a result, black congregations and churches were founded in Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia before the American Revolution. Some black congregations kept their independence even after whites tried to exercise more authority after the Nat Turner slave rebellion of 1831."

"It is the world's largest Baptist denomination and the largest Protestant body in the United States, with nearly 16 million members as of 2012.[1] This also makes it the second largest Christian body in the United States, after the Catholic Church.[2]"

"Before the Revolution, Baptist and Methodist evangelicals in the South had promoted the view of the common man's equality before God, which embraced slaves and free blacks. They challenged the hierarchies of class and race and urged planters to abolish slavery. They welcomed slaves as Baptists and accepted them as preachers."

Southern Baptist Convention - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The left and muslim extremists are natural allies. The left doesn't really want Christians arrested. They want them exterminated. That's what muslims are for. Why is obama bombing Syria? Because Assad protected Christians and Jews.

Awesome. I invite our resident anti-Christian, anti-American pukes to flock to this thread and declare how Americans have made this way.

""If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said."

I have to agree. the french are spiteful and filthy, but is that any reason to kill them? And they tend to have a higher Muslim population than their neighboring countries..maybe that lends itself to spitefulness and filthiness. Just sayin.

To stay on topic and address the subject of the OP ( I see no one here has attempted that yet ) I believe that soon the United States and Europe will long for the days which Geert Wilder warned us we would lose if we did not realize the truth about Islam. These threats are not empty threats. They intend to bring forth the Islam that Mohammad followed and taught the exact replica we see being followed by ISIS and ISIL - it has absolutely nothing to do with what we have done or what we have not done as a nation. Islam has been an enemy of all non muslims since its inception. We are considered infidels. They have vowed our destruction and the destruction of Israel. Their prayers are for our destruction death to the Jews and death to the Christians. They are not an aberation of Islam - they are the poster children for it.

The message brother Rachid gave to be sent to President Obama is right on the mark and one can only hope that more Christians will be willing to do what he has done, KG.
You're a psychopath.

You're a psychopath.

Proof that I'm lying is the fact that you thought the Bronze Age was in the 1500s?

Truly?

lying to cover a lie not very clever but it's the best you have.
you are lying about the length of time I made that argument it was less than a day.
another lie you are fond of tell is that I'm female...

You're a psychopath.

You're a psychopath.

Truly?

you are lying about the length of time I made that argument it was less than a day.

You argued for DAYS about it, you poor, sad lunatic.

You're a psychopath.

You're a psychopath.

Truly?

You argued for DAYS about it, you poor, sad lunatic.
false! but you hold on to that fantasy ,as your grip on reality slips away a little more every day.

I think at least 4 people told you that the Bronze Age did not occur in the 1500s, but you stubbornly maintained that everybody was lying or just not as well informed as you.

It truly was classic. It lives on as one of my favorite memories of USMB....I laughed for days over it, as did everybody else who had the slightest education past 7th grade, who read your ridiculous posturings.

I think at least 4 people told you that the Bronze Age did not occur in the 1500s, but you stubbornly maintained that everybody was lying or just not as well informed as you.

It truly was classic. It lives on as one of my favorite memories of USMB....I laughed for days over it, as did everybody else who had the slightest education past 7th grade, who read your ridiculous posturings.
LOVE IT WHEN YOU attempt to deflect.
as any one of sound mind would recall I apologized openly for that mistake and no I never maintained that everybody was lying or less informed than myself .
that as now was you making shit up.
you're the last person who should be talking about ridiculous posts. http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/814405/

Actually, you're making shit up when you try to pretend it didn't happen. As you just did.

You're priceless, what would this site do without you here to make rtard and luds look like geniuses?

Actually, you're making shit up when you try to pretend it didn't happen. As you just did.

You're priceless, what would this site do without you here to make rtard and luds look like geniuses?

don't worry the Islamists have no interest in your trailer park

lying again! I never said it did not happen ..
it did not happen the way you claim it happened .
as you are attempting to do now..
you are no judge of peoples intelligence not even your own..

Forum List

Back