"KILL TRUMP": Liberals React To Republican Frontrunner's Comments On Immigration...

I am sure Trump has his people dealing with it, and they will deal with it quicker, so I am not worried about Trump nor his safety because the man knows how dangerous it is to run for President and lunatics come out from all sides during the election cycle.

Doesn't matter if he has his own people or not...Lynch said the DOJ would not allow such talk .... in regards to Muslims. So is it JUST in regards to Muslims or does it include American citizens like Trump as well? (My guess is 'no'...)

If they do not investigate the threats then you have a right to be upset because no threat should be tossed at any politician no matter Democrat or republican or Third party.

an IED picks off his limo or a sam nails his chopper .. his crew is helpless.

ISIS makes the ultimate statement against their ultimate enemy in the west.

I would much rather he stfu than something happen to him.

Why? He has as much a right to speak his mind as anyone else. It isn't like the lefties aren't saying some ridiculously stupid and hateful shit.

No American should be silenced by way of threats of violence. It's not what we're about.

More likely that Hillary or Obama try and kill him. But then, what's the difference between the democrats and ISIS anyway? Two groups of violent, murderous thugs seeking to end the Constitutional Republic.

More likely that Hillary or Obama try and kill him. But then, what's the difference between the democrats and ISIS anyway? Two groups of violent, murderous thugs seeking to end the Constitutional Republic.

why would a dem want to whack their best political ally ?

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans wishing death on fellow Americans. What's happening to our country? Looks like it's rotting from the inside. Disagreeing with a person's political beliefs is one thing, but wishing death on them for it, is truly another thing. Democrats really do need to calm down and rethink their violent rhetoric. Someone could get hurt.

Users flood Twitter with call for Trump's assassination

While the media has framed Donald Trump’s rhetoric as hateful and inflammatory, leftists on Twitter reacted to the Republican frontrunner’s comments on Muslim immigration by calling for Trump to be killed.

Trump is embroiled in controversy once again after he called for a temporary total ban on all Muslim immigration. After first suggesting that even Muslim-Americans would be barred from re-entering the country, Trump’s campaign clarified that the policy would only apply to non-citizens.

During aCNN appearance, host Chris Cuomo asked Trump if he was a “fascist,” while MSNBC’s Joe Scarboroughcut offTrump during a feisty exchange.

Despite him surviving and thriving on every past controversy (his politically incorrect comments only ever seem to broaden his support), many commentators are speculating that this could finally be a step too far for Trump.

However, illustrating how many on the left will accuse their ideological adversaries of being hateful and violent while themselves engaging in violent and hateful rhetoric, numerous people took to Twitter to call for Trump’s assassination...

“Kill Trump”: Liberals React to Republican Frontrunner’s Comments on Muslim Immigration

What makes you think they're liberals?

Nobody wants this fool killed. We just wish he'd had the sense to close his mouth once and awhile.

[

why would a dem want to whack their best political ally ?

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary can't beat Trump.

You morons still think you can sell your fiction that Trump pissing on your PC speech codes drives voters away, meanwhile he jumps 8 more points in the polls.

Americans are sick of you Nazi fucks and your coddling of ISIS. America cheers when Trump violates your laws against speaking the truth about Muslims.

Hillary has no idea what is going on, her press told he in March that Trump was a joke, and has predicted his demise every day since. Meanwhile, he rises higher and higher in the polls.

Forum List

Back