Killing Your Baby Benefits the Economy

I had chicken for breakfast this morning:
1652307739774.png

Backyard full of hens eh? If you want chicken, I suggest getting a rooster to fertilize those eggs.

Scary 5hat so many "conservatives" are comfortable with the liberal lies.

"Abortion benefits the American economy" That is the latest argument of the leftists who are destroying the economy.

Godless conservatives are am equal part of the problem

Murder is here to stay. We just need to decide how much is acceptable.
It's only murder if it's declared so by statute by definition.

It's going to take a few years to shake out but one way or another we're going to end up with most states having reasonable limits on abortion.

In cases of rape, incest, or an overt threat to the life of the mother they are going to be allowed in most if not all states.

What will be gone is abortion on demand at any time for any reason.

"Abortion benefits the American economy" That is the latest argument of the leftists who are destroying the economy.
A really sick view.

Termination of the lazy, disabled, mentally retarded, and insane would also benefit the economy in numerous ways but abortion on demand actually has the opposite effect.

I had chicken for breakfast this morning: View attachment 643334

^ I can't imagine any adult being that ignorant... so I have to wonder, was that ignorance on display, or dishonesty?

We never claimed that an UNFERTILIZED egg is a chicken, and an UNFERTILIZED egg is not comparable to a brand new human being (zygote / embryo/ fetus) who came into existence as a result of fertilization.

If you're going to debate this topic, you should at least understand the basics of how life begins and be able to put forth an actual argument, instead of embarrassingly ignorant claims.

I'm always amazed at how bad the pro-abort arguments are. I mean, most of them are really, really bad.

Forum List

Back