Kim Potter Found Guilty

Corrupt, stupid, lazy, or just incompetent...she's still a bad cop. Fry her.
Jarlaxle- first I got to ask but off topic, have you by chance traced your ancestral roots? Now, this is strictly a guess, but I’d say you might wind up finding at least one or two Puritan direct relatives who came off the Mayflower. Trust me, that’s a very hard find to be a direct descendent from that group of Pilgrims and strict Puritans!

On topic- I have no clue (nor do you unless you’ve worked with her) about Potter’s work ethic and history, beyond what has been presented in the news and the video at the scene. Her coworkers would know a lot more.

I disagree with your premise that a bad cop is the same as a cop that makes a mistake, including lethal mistakes without signs or evidence of malice on her part. Potter’s unintentional error cost her more than we know if you’re concerned about that.

I have questioned her capability of handling high level of stress with minute timeframe being a factor. Many people would not perform well under that kind of pressure, but her lethal mistake had consequences. Police need to be exceptional in various skills. Practice and training tweaked and extended for all personnel on the force.

Potter was overcharged with the first count, but the second charge was understandable. Not both- would love to know what went on in that jury room for that outcome.

Last edited:
No. The phrase itself can have some applicability in limited circumstances. But assholes like you overgeneralize as if you lived required it.
Only whites who are racists and have not experienced the depth of systemic racism make dumb ass comments like the one you make here. Shut up about this until you turn black and face it.

Hey, I'm not the one that believes blacks are not smart enough to get ID and are not smart enough to get into good schools...that's Joey.
Apparently you think whites are too dumb to compete because you want to ignore 200 years of laws and policy giving whites every advantage and denying others of the same.

Jarlaxle- first I got to ask but off topic, have you by chance traced your ancestral roots? Now, this is strictly a guess, but I’d say you might wind up finding at least one or two Puritan direct relatives who came off the Mayflower. Trust me, that’s a very hard find to be a direct descendent from that group of Pilgrims and strict Puritans!

On topic- I have no clue (nor do you unless you’ve worked with her) about Potter’s work ethic and history, beyond what has been presented in the news and the video at the scene. Her coworkers would know a lot more.

I disagree with your premise that a bad cop is the same as a cop that makes a mistake, including lethal mistakes without signs or evidence of malice on her part. Potter’s unintentional error cost her more than we know if you’re concerned about that.

I have questioned her capability of handling high level of stress with minute timeframe being a factor. Many people would not perform well under that kind of pressure, but her lethal mistake had consequences. Police need to be exceptional in various skills. Practice and training tweaked and extended for all personnel on the force.

Potter was overcharged with the first count, but the second charge was understandable. Not both- would love to know what went on in that jury room for that outcome.
Nobody was overcharged. Potter overcharged Wright when she decided to pull him over for no real reason.

No, no ancestors here before about 1880.

Since she didn't gargle her service weapon on the spot and will not spend Christmas nailed to a cross and screaming, it has not cost her enough.

They were probably worried about having their houses burned down...the usual.

He was harrassed. And at the same time in Minnesota a white man beat police with a hammer, drove away and they eventually arrested him without using a taser or a gun and he still lives.

So this is nkot about somebody not following the law.

Because it's not what you did to get arrested, it's how you acted WHEN arrested.

DW acted like an idiot and got shot by one.

There is a video of the Capitol police opening the doors.
There are people overrunning the outdoor barriers and video of insurrectionists breaking in to almost every entry.

Because it's not what you did to get arrested, it's how you acted WHEN arrested.

DW acted like an idiot and got shot by one.
The white guy beat police with a hammer while they tried detaining him. Stop making excuses to try justifying white cops killing blacks.

Wright should not have been stopped in the first place.

You're adorable, kid. Dumb as a box of shit, but adorable.
You really are ignorant about what has gone on. What the fuck do you think slavery was? Whites being given freedom and cotizenship blacks weren't allowed to have. What the hell do you think Jim Crow apartheid was? Whites being allowed to do things blacks were excluded from. So on paper by law, whites were able to do things nobody else was allowed to from 1776-1965 which is 189 years.

And it is why whites have what they do now. Yet we see whites crying about policies made to fix the damage. So according to you, whites must think they are too dumb to compete on a level playing field.

The white guy beat police with a hammer while they tried detaining him. Stop making excuses to try justifying white cops killing blacks.

Really? So you don't stop people who have an active warrant? Or no insurance? Or expired tags?

What DO you get to stop blacks for?

No, no ancestors here before about 1880.

Since she didn't gargle her service weapon on the spot and will not spend Christmas nailed to a cross and screaming, it has not cost her enough.

They were probably worried about having their houses burned down...the usual.
The usual were whites doing the destruction and dumb white blam blacks for it. Potter was guilty of a crime. That's why she is in jail.

When he was arrested he didn't beat anyone. Quit trying to justify a black man running from the cops and getting shot.

If you fucking animals would learn how to behave you wouldn't have this fucking problem.

Really? So you don't stop people who have an active warrant? Or no insurance? Or expired tags?

What DO you get to stop blacks for?
Potter admitted she would not have made that stop. The stop was for air freshener on the rear view mirror. They found the rest when they took his license. Now try explaining the white man who got stopped, beat a cop with a hammer, then drove off without taking a motherfucking bullet.

In Minnesota.

When he was arrested he didn't beat anyone. Quit trying to justify a black man running from the cops and getting shot.

If you fucking animals would learn how to behave you wouldn't have this fucking problem.
He beat an officer with a hammer. Then drove off.

And then what about the guy in florida I posted a link to who killed 4 people, including an infant, shot at police but was not killed.

You call somebody an animal white boy, but thats what whites like you have been.

Forum List

Back