Kim Potter Found Guilty

No it isn't. Stop lying or learn to comprehend

This is exactly what you said

I'm sure Natural Citizen would cooperate, Daunte should have and he'd still be alive
YOu're saying it's HIS fault she shot him because he didnt cooperate. YOu're saying if you dont cooperate with a cop, you should get an automatic death sentence with no trial. How else am I supposed to interpret what you said?

Kim Potter Found Guilty

For those playing along at home, she was the the cop who shot Daunte Wright because she couldn't tell the difference between her gun and her taser.

This is a good thing.
It isn't a good thing. Its bullshit. This is to keep the mob happy.

I don’t know whether you are an American or not Joe Blow. And when you “get” a punishment for a crime, the operative phrase is “for a crime.” If her accident wasn’t in fact a “crime,” then of course she shouldn’t be “punished” for it, in a criminal context.

One of the many problems with the “thought process” of scumbags like you, is your tendency to jump to conclusions. You’re an asshole, but at least your “thinking” is completely unAmerican.
How in the fuck am I jumping to conclusions? She was just convicted by a jury of 1st degree manslaughter. Last time I checked manslaughter was a crime. Trials over buddy. She lost and was convicted. Wake up.

I feel bad in that this wasn't the kind of malice you saw in other cases, like Chauven, but this is clearly a case where she should have known better.

She got manslaughter instead of murder, she has no record... She's probably going to serve a short sentence.

As opposed to Daunte Wright, who isn't going to get over being dead anytime soon.

In the great karmic judgment, Wright got what was coming to him.

This is exactly what you said

YOu're saying it's HIS fault she shot him because he didnt cooperate. YOu're saying if you dont cooperate with a cop, you should get an automatic death sentence with no trial. How else am I supposed to interpret what you said?
Joe Blow: even if you’re too dishonest and stupid to believe that your rambling dishonesty isn’t transparent, the truth is, it is.

Had he cooperated she wouldn’t have had to pull a taser. Had she not made the tragic mistake of mistaking her gun for a taser, he would have gotten tased, not shot. Of course, he wouldn’t have even gotten tased if he hadn’t resisted arrest and tried to escape in the car. And he wouldn’t have had to be facing a perfectly lawful arrest but-for that outstanding warrant.

A lot of things combined to end up with this tragedy. Her mistaking a gun for a taser was the last part of that string. But his own behaviors and history is what ultimately led to the tragedy.

Last edited:
He should havé cooperated and he wouldn't have been accidentally shot

I imagine FatIrishSow at the Crucifixion...

1640297120795.png

How in the fuck am I jumping to conclusions? She was just convicted by a jury of 1st degree manslaughter. Last time I checked manslaughter was a crime. Trials over buddy. She lost and was convicted. Wake up.
Joe Blow isn’t familiar with the concept of a reversal in appeal. It may not be over.

Joe Blow: even if you’re too dishonest and stupid to believe that your rambling dishonesty isn’t transparent, the truth is, it is.

Had he cooperated she wouldn’t have had to pull a taser. Had she not made the tragic mistake of mistaking her gun for a taser, he would have gotten tased, not shot. Of course, he wouldn’t have even gotten taxed if he hadn’t resisted arrest and tried to escape in the car. And he wouldn’t have had to be faxing a perfectly lawful arrest but-for that outstanding warrant.

A lot of things combined to end up with this tragedy. Her mistaking a gun for a taser was the last part of that string. But his own behaviors and history is what ultimately led to the tragedy.

Now now mama said he was a good boy

For those playing along at home, she was the the cop who shot Daunte Wright because she couldn't tell the difference between her gun and her tase
No. She’s the former police officer who accidentally shot a suspect who failed to DO WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS TOLD TO DO.

Moral of the story… DO WHAT THE COP TELLS YOU TO DO.

Last edited:
Wow, you lefties are being incredibly gracious to this woman.

I didn't watch any of the news coverage or any of the trial, but there can only be one explanation. It must have come out that she was a Biden supporter. Had she been a Trumper, words like "unfortunate" and "unintentional" would be replaced with "racist" and "death sentence".

If Wright hadn't gotten in a fight with the cops, then tried to flee the scene, he would be alive right now.

His actions caused his death. Period.
Show me in the law book where he would be on trial for his own death in this circumstance. Get it through your thick skull that regardless of him evading police, the proper punishment is not execution by cop without trial. God you people are idiots.

Forum List

Back