King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia--Is he ok?

becki----the article makes no sense ----in relation to
CLINICALLY DEAD------the journalist should have had
a doctor check it before publishing that utter nonsense.
I will try to explain----it his heart stopped---and his
kidneys stopped ----NO VENTILATOR could keep
him from ROTTING The fact that they used a
DEFIBBRILLATOR on him tells us nothing ---other
than maybe his heart was fibrillating----some time
in his life. I was once on a ventilator----and look
at me now-----I AM TYPING BRILLIANT LIVING
POSTS -------sorta

Does anyone care? I simply cant get that upset about a very old man from the Saudi royal family dying. He probably has a 90 yr old brother to reign after him.

Does anyone care? I simply cant get that upset about a very old man from the Saudi royal family dying. He probably has a 90 yr old brother to reign after him.

I am sure someone cares. No matter how vulgar you are--even you----should make
an effort to try to behave decently.

be that as it may----power struggles can sometimes be nasty in "royal" families and
the lives of many people may be adversely affected ----including the lives of children
(children <<< an issue you exploit endlessly with maudlin idiocy,, for your own sick
agenda)

PS---my mom is 93 and a lot more intelligent than are you. My grandmother
(mom's mom) died at age 96----cognitively intact.

Saudi king turns national guard into ministry run by son

RIYADH*|*Mon May 27, 2013 10:13am EDTRIYADH (Reuters) - "Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah named his son to head a new National Guard ministry on Monday, strengthening the force's role in the kingdom as the ruling family grapples with the transfer of power towards a younger generation.The elevation of Prince Miteb, which state media said came in a royal decree, has few strategic or military implications but bolsters his credentials within the ruling family." http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94Q0C220130527?irpc=932"

Saudi king turns national guard into ministry run by son

RIYADH*|*Mon May 27, 2013 10:13am EDTRIYADH (Reuters) - "Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah named his son to head a new National Guard ministry on Monday, strengthening the force's role in the kingdom as the ruling family grapples with the transfer of power towards a younger generation.The elevation of Prince Miteb, which state media said came in a royal decree, has few strategic or military implications but bolsters his credentials within the ruling family." http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94Q0C220130527?irpc=932"

gee what a feat for a person
CLINICALLY DEAD Will this case make the medical journals?
It does seem that the little prince is being groomed

Forum List

Back